剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Tommy's not so squeaky-clean.
汤米可不是什么善类
Priors for B&E, selling stolen merch.
入室抢劫 盗卖♥♥赃物
Works as a limo driver.
是开豪华轿车的
Could be an errand boy for one of those numbers rings
他有可能是在城东
we've been keeping an eye on, on the east side.
我们正监控的那伙人的小跟班
Peter, look at this.
彼得 看看这个
Where are Neal and Mozzie?
尼尔和蚊子在哪儿
What's the problem? Pull Caffrey's tracking detail!
怎么了 调出卡夫瑞的活动路线
Already on it.
这就去
Peter, what's going on?
彼得 出什么事了
Look who Tommy's linked to.
看看汤米和谁扯上关系了
Cristofer Navarro.
克里斯托弗·纳瓦罗
I need someone to find out where Caffrey is right now!
赶紧把卡夫瑞给我找出来
I'll keep watch.
我去望风
All right.
好的
Hurry up! I'm hurrying, Moz.
快点 别催我 蚊子
Enough!
够了
I don't care about a girl.
我才不在乎那个女人
I care about my money.
我在乎我的钱
Our driver drops off a package,
我们的司机送了个包裹
walks out with $100,000 cash.
带着10万现金溜了
My cash.
老子的钱
In Colombia, we'd all go for a walk in the jungle
要是在哥伦比亚 早就把他们拖到丛林里
right about now.
干掉了
So that's what we do.
我们就这么干
Really, Vince?
是吗 文斯
We go for a walk in the jungle to get my money back?
到丛林把我的钱找回来吗
Yeah, but it's a park.
是啊 不是丛林是公园
You've reached Neal.
你接通了尼尔的电♥话♥
Big brother's watching,
老大哥在监听[出自《1984》]
so leave a message at your own risk.
留言前想清楚
Text him.
发短♥信♥给他
Neal and Mozzie better not get involved in
尼尔和蚊子最好不要招惹
Navarro's business.
纳瓦罗的生意
He has a low tolerance for outsiders.
他对外人可是从不留情
Someone's in here.
有人在这儿
Open it.
打开
Let's do this face-to-face.
我们面对面解决
He's going for the roof.
他要上房♥顶了
Everything all right in here?
发生什么情况了
We're closed for business.
我们关门停业了
Special Agent Burke, FBI.
联调局特别探员博尔克
Got a report -- someone broke in here.
收到线报 有人非法闯入
Thought I'd do my duty and stop a crime in progress.
我得履行职责 过来看看情况
But I see...
看来...
You men are already on that.
你的手下已经发现他了
If this man entered your place of business illegally,
如果这个人非法闯进你的店
you have every right to press charges.
你完全可以提起诉讼
I care deeply about the trees.
我十分爱护树木
I don't want to waste paper on this guy.
我可不想在他身上浪费纸张
And don't worry, officer --
别担心 警官
We all have permits for these guns.
我们有持枪执照
I'll be back another time to check those permits.
我下次再来查那些执照
I can understand
我可以理解
why the proprietor of a cigar lounge
为什么一家雪茄吧的店主
is so heavily armed --
要如此全副武装
You never know who you're gonna find in your humidor.
所谓以备不时之需
Where's the little guy?
小矮人呢
Moz!
蚊子
Come on out.
出来吧
Suit, I must say your timing is impeccable.
猫咪警长 你时间掐得实在太准了
You two can fill me in from the beginning back at the bureau.
回局里你俩再给我好好交代清楚
He wants me to go to the bureau?
他要我去局里
Yeah, moz, if you want the fbi's help,
对 蚊子 你要想让联邦调查局帮你
you got to go to the bureau.
你就得去局里一趟
Just do it for Gina.
就当是为了吉娜
You know what they do to guys like me at the bureau?
你知道我这种人去局里会有什么下场吗
I do, Moz. I do.
我知道 蚊子
One foot in front of the other.
一只脚放另一只前面走出来
Come on, moz.
快点 蚊子
Moz?
蚊子
Hey, you want some coffee?
我说 你要不要喝点咖啡
Hello?
喂
Rainman. Come on. Let's go.
雨人 快 走吧
You're okay.
没事的啦
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好吧
Moz --
蚊子
That's what you'd expect me to do.
我才不会中你的套儿呢
All right, this is not a game.
行了 这可不是闹着玩儿呢
That guy that you walked in on --
你们去招惹的那家伙...
Cristofer Navarro, colombian.
克里斯托弗·纳瓦罗 哥伦比亚人
Washed his hands of drugs,
从贩卖♥♥毒品金盆洗手
moved on to weapons and racketeering.
转去做军♥火♥和诈骗生意
Knows his way around a machete and a handgun.
舞刀弄枪无所不能
He's been on our radar for a long time.
我们盯上他很久了
How'd he get on yours?
你们怎么会找上他
An acquaintance of mine left Margo's diner this morning
我的一个朋友今早从马戈餐馆离开
and has not been seen since.
而且之后就再没出现过
He was worried about her, so we stopped by her apartment.
他很担心她 所以我们就去她的公♥寓♥看了看
Where we found a clue. When we dusted for prints.
我们在那发现了线索 当时我们在采集指纹
You dusted for prints? That's what led us to Sal's.
你们还采集指纹 所以我们才会去萨尔吧
Where, on half a hunch, you walked in on Navarro.
于是我猜你就闯进纳瓦罗的地盘了
If you'd come to me, we could have done this right.
你要是来找我的话 结果就不会这样了
Now Navarro's spooked.
现在打草惊蛇了
What exactly is the nature of your relationship with Gina?
你和吉娜的关系到底属于什么性质
Intellectual.
理智上说
Literal.
按字面的意思是
Ongoing.
发展中
Is he stalking her?
他是在尾随她么
I'd have to look up the legal definition.
我得先查查这词儿的法律定义
I hate to break it to you guys,
真不忍♥心泼你们冷水
but your girl, Gina, has a boyfriend.
你的梦中情人 吉娜 有男朋友了
Tommy Barnes.
汤米·巴恩斯
A version of me.
我的放大版
If you were a low-end criminal
除非你是个低端的
and drove limos as a part-time job.
把开豪华轿车当兼♥职♥的罪犯
Yeah, if.
假设嘛
Wait a minute.
等下
I overheard Navarro say that a driver stole $100,000 from him.
我偷听到纳瓦罗说一个司机偷了他10万块
Tommy rips him off. He goes after the girlfriend.
汤米敲他竹杠 他就去找他女朋友
Got another ping on Gina.
吉娜又有动静了
Well, so much for being off the grid.
终于留下线索了
20 minutes ago, she used her credit card
20分钟前 她用信♥用♥卡♥
to buy nuts from a shop in tompkins square park.
在汤普金斯广场公园的一家店里买♥♥了干果
One of Navarro's guys said something about a park.
有个纳瓦罗的手下说什么公园来着
This is a clue.
这是条线索
Gina is allergic to nuts.
吉娜对干果过敏
She told me she was hospitalized for it when --
她告诉我她还为这个进过医院 就是...
Check her file.
看她的资料
In '07. Anaphylactic shock.
07年 过敏性休克
A nut allergy?
对干果过敏
It could work.
我看靠谱哎
I'll take Navarro down any way I can.
我会想尽办法拿下纳瓦罗
The cashier remembers her.
收银员记得她
She was here an hour ago.
她一小时前在这儿
She sat right there on that bench.
就坐在那边的长椅上
Was she with anyone?
她和别人一起来的吗
She didn't notice.
她没注意
She said she looked scared.
就说她看上去很害怕
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表