剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You know, drink to your new home for the week.
接下来的一周去你住处边喝边聊吧
Ah, sorry, but not on the job.
不好意思 我工作时间不喝酒
Suit yourself.
听你的
I'll be coordinating with my team at Banefield financial.
我要和本公♥司♥的同事们合作行事
The first thing I'll need to send to them
我首先需要发给他们
are expense reports from your senior staff.
贵公♥司♥高级员工的支出报告
Whatever you want, we will provide.
需要什么尽管说 我们都会照办
And Miss Samuel is at your service.
萨缪尔小姐会全力协助你
If you can just show me where to set up...
那麻烦先带我看看安顿的地方吧
I'm sorry?
什么
My office... where is it?
我的办公室...在哪儿
Peter...
彼得
This is your office.
这就是你的办公室
We all want the same thing, OK?
咱们的目标一致
Now, if we can come together... "Together" Being the key word...
只有咱们同仇敌忾 注意是"同仇"不是"互仇"
we can move forward.
咱们才能调查下去
Look, if I'm gonna spend my time working with lady suit,
听着 如果非要我浪费时间和小探花共事
it'd better be worth it.
最好物有所值
And if I'm gonna spend my precious time
如果非要占用我宝贵的时间
supervising your pocket-sized pal,
去监管你这位袖珍大叔
he better watch what he says.
他最好注意他的措辞
Why are you even here?
你到底干嘛来这
Because my boss asked me. You?
我上司要我来 你呢
Uh, because Neal asked me.
是尼尔要我来
So Neal's your boss?
这么说尼尔是你上司咯
Hey, I answer to no one, Nancy Drew!
喂 我不归任何人管 南茜·朱尔
I already have one fed in my life.
一个探员已经够我受的了
And I've got plenty of crooks in mine.
我见过的猥琐男也够多的了
Hey, hey. We need to find Fowler.
喂喂 我们得找到福勒
We know Kate tried to contact him
我们知道那天彼得去机库之前
after Peter showed up at the hangar that day.
凯特曾经试图和福勒取得联♥系♥
He's the only one who can tell us what really happened.
只有他能告诉我们真♥相♥
Please.
我求求二位了
Fine. But I have rules.
好吧 但我要约法三章
You have rules?
你还要约法三章
You will meet me with all the pertinent files
你把所有相关资料收集好了再来找我
at a time and place of my choosing.
见面时间和地点由我来定
I will contact you via express courier.
我会通过特快专递和你联♥系♥
You will receive a package.
你会收到一个包裹
In that package will be a sonnet
包裹里会有一首十四行诗
giving clue to our rendezvous point.
诗里暗藏着我们集♥合♥地点的线索
You want to send me a sonnet? Yeah.
你要写首诗给我 对
I don't do scavenger hunts. Or poems.
我对寻宝游戏或者诗歌♥什么没爱
Ah, this is Jones.
是琼斯
Go. I can handle this.
你去吧 这里我能搞定
I don't get handled!
我才不要被你搞
Guys, please.
伙计们 消停会儿吧
Adults.
大家都是有身份证的人
Hey. We're good?
一切顺利么
Yeah, we're good.
顺利
Warrant came through for the Novice hard drives,
调查初心者硬盘的搜查令下来了
so we'll be looking for anything relevant to Hayes.
所以咱可以查找任何和海耶斯有关的信息
Come on, Peter. Where are you?
给点力啊彼得 人呢
...And an index of your earnings reports.
还要一份你们收入报告的索引
Can I get you anything else? I'm fine.
还需要点什么吗 不用了
Coffee? Sure. Coffee.
咖啡呢 好啊
Espresso, cappuccino, macchiato?
是特浓 卡布奇诺还是玛奇朵
Regular coffee's fine.
就一般咖啡好了
Do you have a preferred blend?
喜欢掺点什么吗
Just plain old coffee.
就一杯醇厚的咖啡就行
We have Brazil bourbon Santos,
我们有巴西波旁圣多斯咖啡
a Panamanian boquete, and an Ethiopian Sidamo.
巴拿马波奎提咖啡 衣索比亚西达莫咖啡
I prefer the mediterranean espresso.
我个人比较喜欢地中海特浓
The beans are imported from the cafe vivace in Rome.
咖啡豆专程从罗马的咖啡胜地进口
Italian roast? Mm.
意式烘焙 嗯
Yeah, let's go with that one.
就要这种吧
Remote access. Well done.
远程连接 漂亮
Timbuktu software Peter installed
彼得安装的这款通布图软件
just gave me access to the entire Novice database.
能帮我接入整个初心者的数据库
All I have to do is get around the server's firewalls.
我只需要绕过服务器的防火墙
And we're in.
潜入成功
That was fast.
你真速度
A catalogued index of our earnings reports.
我公♥司♥盈利报告的分类索引
Excellent.
很好
And here's your espresso. Thank you.
您的意浓咖啡 谢谢
Got it.
完工
I assume you have everything you need?
您还有什么需要吗
I do now.
暂时没了
Yeah...That's good.
赞啊
Can you see me? I can.
能看见我吗 看见了
Look at us being a modern couple.
咱俩也玩玩时尚
I know. Okay, so, how's the room?
没错 房♥间还舒适吗
Uh, not a room, honey. It's a suite.
不是房♥间哦 亲爱的 是套房♥
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
Looks pretty fantastic.
看着好梦幻
Oh, wait a minute. Look at this view. Look at it.
等等 来看看窗外风景 你看
There's a button that opens the curtains automatically.
按下按钮窗帘就自动拉开了
And I've got a baby grand.
我这儿还有架小型钢琴
Well, it looks like you have everything you need.
看上去那里一切都齐备
Well, not everything.
就缺一样
Let me show you the best part of the room...
给你看看最棒的
you.
是你
Oh, thanks for bringing me along.
谢谢你带我在身边
All right, now, get back to work.
好了 该开工了
I miss you. Miss you back.
我想你 我也想你
Anybody see you?
有人看见你吗
No, I double-backed through the service entrance.
我出去后又从侧门潜进来
You sweep the place?
都检查过了吗
Yeah, minute I walked in. It's clean.
进来就查了 没窃听
Nice digs, Peter.
套房♥很赞 彼得
Maybe you picked the wrong universe to live in.
也许你入错了行
Nope.
才怪
No, no, no. Stay out of there.
不 别碰那个
Six bucks for a candy bar.
一块糖要六美元
Yeah, it's on the tab. Embrace your hypothetical self.
反正有人买♥♥单 YY一下你的假想身份嘛
I don't do hypothetical.
我不爱YY
Oh, we speculate all the time.
我们不是天天YY嘛
On our cases. Not on my life choices.
那是推理案情 别扯上我的人生选择
No touching.
别玩了
Come on. What do you have?
过来 你查到什么
Didn't get anything on Kent, but Jones found
肯特那边没线索 但琼斯
something pretty interesting on Hayes' computer.
在海耶斯的电脑里有些发现
Failed password attempts.
几次密♥码♥尝试失败
The day Hayes died,
海耶斯被杀那天
someone tried to access his office desktop.
有人试图登入他的工作电脑
They tried variations on his birthday,
他们试了他生日数字的各种组合
a bunch of song titles, and the name of the dog he had as a kid.
一堆歌♥曲名 还有他爱犬的名字
Somebody had a close relationship with him.
这人和他关系很近
Looks like Novice has a mole.
看来初心者内部有间谍
All right, Kent and his upper management
好吧 肯特和他的上级
can access any e-mail account that they want.
可以进入所有电邮账户
They wouldn't have to go fishing for a password.
他们不需要弄到密♥码♥
We can rule them out.
可以排除他们了
Well, we need to dig into the junior execs.
我们需要查查公♥司♥中层经理
Since I'm the auditor,
我是审计员
I can't be hanging around the water cooler.
不能总在饮水间瞎转悠
But maybe you could.
但也许你可以
You're sending me in? How?
你要派我进去吗 怎么安排
Kent's kissing my butt.
肯特想讨好我
He wants a clean audit so badly
他急切希望审计通过
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表