剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I've been with the bureau for 12 years.
我在局里工作12年了
I've got perfect credit.
信誉良好
Can I get financed on one of these?
我能买♥♥得起这里的车吗
You'd have better luck seizing one from a drug dealer.
还不如从毒贩那里抄一辆呢
Hey, Rebecca. So glad you're back.
丽贝卡 你终于回来了
This is Dan.
这是丹
He's buying the yellow Gallardo.
他要买♥♥那辆黄色的格兰迪
Dan, Rebecca will take it from here.
丹 丽贝卡会帮你处理好
Congratulations, my friend. Thanks.
恭喜你了 朋友 谢谢
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Her drive log from yesterday? So?
昨天的试驾记录 然后呢
3:45 P.M.,
下午三点四十五
she took a test drive with Claudia Weaver.
她带克劳迪娅·魏弗试驾
Claudia Weaver --
克劳迪娅·魏弗
that's one of Rebecca's aliases.
那是丽贝卡自己的化名
So, she took herself for an hour-and-a-half spin in a Porsche.
她带自己试驾保时捷一个半小时
Any idea where she and her alias went?
知道她们去哪儿了吗
Luckily, the cars come equipped with a GPS tracking device.
走运了 那些车都装了定位系统
Just like you.
就跟你一样
Just like me.
是跟我一样
Franklin shows up at her showroom.
富兰克林去了她公♥司♥的展厅
Rebecca tells everyone she's going for a test drive
丽贝卡告诉同事她带客户试驾
And she parks the car here.
然后她把车停到了这
Or Franklin phoned her and they met there.
或是富兰克林打电♥话♥给她在那见的面
Boss, look at this file.
头儿 看看这份档案
The Sullivan antitrust case.
沙利文反垄断的那个案子
It's the case Franklin was working on
这是富兰克林从精英调查组调走之前
before he got transferred from white collar.
一直在调查的案子
Where'd you find it?
你在哪找到的
In a locked file drawer in Franklin's office.
在他办公室一个锁着的抽屉
I got in there before I let the Marshals search it.
我在执法官搜查之前拿到的
That's Deckard.
是戴克
Are these all U.S. Marshals?
这些都是执法官吗
No, not all of 'em. Some are witnesses.
不 不都是 有些是证人
This guy's a lawyer. So is this guy.
这个家伙是律师 他也是
Have you found anything? Where's Agent Burke?
你们有发现了吗 博尔克探员在哪
Peter.
彼得
He's upstairs in the conference room.
他在楼上会议室
Come on.
走吧
Wait a minute. If it's a canvas commentary,
等等 如果是留在帆布上的批注
why would he use white --
他为什么会用白色的...
Burke.
博尔克
Any leads?
有什么线索吗
Deckard.
戴克
A little heads-up when you're on your way over here.
刚有点发现你就来了
Hey, what did Franklin's C.I. say to you?
富兰克林的线人和你说什么了
Did she give you a location?
她透露他的藏身之处了吗
Ah, we don't have anything yet.
现在没什么重要线索
How did you know that we met with Rebecca Vidal?
你怎么知道我们和丽贝卡·维达见过面
The Marshals can track my anklet.
执法官可以追踪我的脚链
I heard you were quick.
你果然名不虚传
Are those Franklin's files?
那些是富兰克林的档案吗
Just the files you gave us this morning.
就是你早上给我们的那些
You know, just because Franklin's one of you
富兰克林是你们的人
doesn't make him any less guilty.
并不意味着他无罪
We're on the same team.
我们是自己人
Jones, show him what we have.
琼斯 给他看看我们的发现
You're not sharing the file from Franklin's office.
你不和他分享富兰克林办公室的文件吗
Think I'll take it home with me.
我还是拿回家看吧
Working from home --
在家工作
That's one way to avoid them looking over your shoulder.
这样他们就不会在背后偷看了
Here's the other way.
还有一个任务交给你
You stay here and let them look over your shoulder.
你待在这 让他们忙着盯着你
With pleasure.
乐意效劳
Oh, Peter...
彼得
have fun cooking your pot roast.
炖肉可要好好做啊
Jack Franklin.
杰克·富兰克林
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
You said you'd listen, so here I am.
听说你能听我解释 我就来了
I need you to lower your weapon.
我要你放下武器
I can't do that.
做不到
Put your gun down, Jack. House rules.
杰克 把枪放下 这是我家的规矩
I know your rep, Peter,
我知道你的为人 彼得
and I'm here because you play straight.
我来这也是因为你公正不阿
You said you'd listen.
你说过你会听我解释
But I'm not surrendering my weapon to you or anyone else,
但是我不会把枪交给你或其他人
not until I can get the truth out.
你要先听我说完真♥相♥
Holster your weapon, and we'll talk.
那就先把枪收起来 我们谈谈
Hey, Moz.
蚊子
Sorry I'm late.
很抱歉迟到了
So, they conscripted your Saturdays.
竟然周六也去上班
Go, FBI.
联调局真劳模
Found anything?
发现什么了吗
I deciphered the phone number
我辨别出了
that Kate dialed from the plane.
凯特在飞机上拨♥打♥的那个号♥码
I traced it to a store-bought burner phone.
追查到是个在商店买♥♥的一次性电♥话♥
So no names associated with it.
这么说 没查到是谁的电♥话♥
Not yet.
现在没查到
But the reason for time
但时间的价值在于
is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
万事皆无偶然
It's been a while since you quoted Einstein.
你很久没引用爱因斯坦的名言了
Means you're in a groove.
说明你状态正佳啊
Well, "Great spirits have often encountered
伟人的思想往往会受到
violent opposition from weaker minds."
懦弱世俗的强烈反对
Pot roast smells good.
炖肉闻起来不错
Kind of screwing up my date night with my wife.
你可是搅了我和妻子的约会夜
You want to talk to me about those accusations?
和我说说对你的那些指控吧
I was working on the Sullivan antitrust case.
我当时在查沙利文反垄断的案子
After two years, looked like I finally had a witness
查了两年 好不容易找到一个证人
who was willing to come forward.
那个证人愿意出庭作证
One week before his testimony, he's killed in a hit-and-run.
在他作证一周前 却死于一次肇事逃逸
That's when you started poking around the Marshal's office.
因此你开始调查执法办的人
They were the only ones
除我之外
aside from me who knew where the witness was.
只有他们知道证人的藏身之处
A few days after I start asking questions,
就在我查探了几天后
OPR gets wind of me and Rebecca.
职责办就得知了我和丽贝卡的事
Next thing I know, I'm transferred into bank fraud.
紧接着 我就被调到了银行诈骗科
Why didn't you tell anybody?
你为什么没告诉其他人
Well, I tried, but I didn't have any proof.
我说过啊 但是我没有证据
Why now? Why'd Deckard start going after you today?
为什么是现在 为什么戴克现在要抓你
I made a breakthrough, and Deckard knows I'm on to him.
我查到了重要线索 戴克知道自己要败露了
Yesterday, I hacked into
昨天 我侵入了
one of the defense attorney's systems.
一位辩护律师的电脑系统
That's Volker, in the Sullivan case.
他是沃克 代理沙利文案的律师
I found a reference in an e-mail chain
我在邮件中通过一个链接
to a hard-copy ledger.
找到一份硬备份的账簿
What's on it?
上面有什么
As far as I can tell,
在我看来
it's got every transaction Volker did with Deckard --
上面记录了沃克和戴克的所有交易
The witness names, how much he paid Deckard,
证人的名字 付给戴克赃款的数额
The names on the accounts --
账户上的名单
Volker keeps it in his office
沃克把这些放在办公室
in case Deckard tries to turn on him.
以防戴克和他翻脸
Hang on.
等等
You and Rebecca went to Volker's office yesterday
你和丽贝卡昨天
to look for it.
去沃克的办公室追查
We were casing it out. How did you know?
我们去找证据 你怎么会知道
We followed the GPS data on her test drive.
我们追踪了她试驾车辆的定位系统数据
Does Deckard know this?
戴克知道吗
It's his case.
这是他的案子
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表