剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You on the job?
不在工作 能喝酒吧
It is after 6:00.
现在已经下班了
I won't tell anyone.
我保密就是
Hey. Doing okay?
没事吧
All right. An agent will be here any second.
好 探员一会就来
She's gonna need your phone and all forms of I.D.
到时把你的手♥机♥和所有证件给她
for the protection detail. Sure.
为了保险起见 理解
Pretty calm for somebody who's about to go into hiding.
马上要销声匿迹了 你看上去还真冷静
Thought I was supposed to be relieved.
我想应该算是解脱吧
Hello?
喂
Are you sitting down?
你现在坐着吗
What is it, Moz?
怎么了 蚊子
Sitting or standing? Standing.
你是坐着还是站着呢 站着
Then you better hold on to something.
那你最好扶稳了
I did some additional checking. Peter knows Diana has the box.
我又做了调查 彼得知道八音盒在戴安手里
What?
什么
I-I didn't want to say anything until I was sure.
不百分百确定 我也不会这么说
But the trail for the box just goes cold with him.
但八音盒的下落到他那就终止了
Neal, there can't be any other explanation.
尼尔 只有这一种可能
Neal?
尼尔
I'll call you back.
回头再说
Faber est suae quisque...
人的命运掌握在...
Why do you have this?
怎么会在你这儿
Um, I-I found it on your desk.
我在你书桌上找到的
You were in Kent's office. What'd you do, Jessica?
你进了肯特的办公室 你做了什么 洁西卡
I wanted him to know how it feels
他毒死了约瑟夫
to die the way that Joseph died.
我要以牙还牙
Poisoned him? How?
下毒吗 在哪儿下的毒
Daily vice.
每日必饮
The Armagnac.
阿马尼亚克酒
Peter's in there with him!
彼得和他在一起
What is this?
这是什么
There's a powder on this.
这上面有粉末
I got to get to the phone and call 911.
我得打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I-I need to get to the top floor.
我要去顶层
Nobody gets to the top floor.
顶层不准外人进入
This is an emergency, sir. What's the emergency?
这是紧急情况 先生 什么紧急情况
Please! I got to check with Mr. Kent and then my supervisor.
拜托了 我得先询问一下上级和肯特先生
Yes, good. Yes, check with Kent.
好吧 快问肯特
Hey!
喂
Stop!
站住
Call 911.
报♥警♥
Get back here! I will call the police.
快回来 不然我报♥警♥了
Good. Call the paramedics.
好极了 顺便叫下医务人员
You need to exit the elevator now, sir!
快从电梯里出来 先生
Will you send me up to Kent's floor?
你能让我上顶层吗
Hell no! Then I can't.
没门儿 那我也没门儿出来
This is alpha-2 in the lobby. Where's my backup?!
这里是A2 正在大堂 后援怎么还不来
On the way, sir.
就来了 先生
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have? Is there an antidote?
还有多少时间 这有解药吗
Is there an antidote?
有解药吗
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
How much time did Hayes have?
海耶斯过了多久才死
I don't know. Come on, Kent! Think!
我不知道 快点 肯特 努力想想
This is the same poison
你正是用这种毒药
that you gave him!
给他下毒
You met with him, you gave him something to drink.
你和他见面 给他喝下毒酒
And then he died. Now, how much time passed?
然后他死了 他死前过了多少时间
Who are you?
你是谁
How much time, Kent?
多少时间 肯特
How much time, Kent?
到底多少时间 肯特
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
15... 15, 20...
15...还是20...
What? I don't... 15 minutes.
什么 我不知道 15分钟吧
Peter!
彼得
Come on, buddy.
挺住 伙计
It's gonna be okay.
你不会有事
Stay with me, all right? Hang in there.
有我在 听到吗 坚持住
Get Kent. No, no. Peter, we don't have time.
去救肯特 不 彼得 没时间了
Come on. You can't leave him behind.
别这样 我们不能丢下他
You are dying! Neal! Neal!
可你要死了 尼尔 听我说
We don't leave anybody behind.
我们不能把人丢下等死
Heart's stopped. I need the epinephrine.
心脏停跳 给我肾上腺素
No, nothing on the pulse.
失去脉搏
Clear!
清场
What... what... what are you doing?
你这是干什么
You confessed to a federal agent.
你刚向一名联邦探员认了罪
You're under arrest for the murder of Joseph Hayes.
你因谋杀约瑟夫·海耶斯而被捕
You can't be serious.
你在说笑吧
You give me the facts, I'll give you the law.
法网恢恢 疏而不漏
Thanks, Di.
多谢 小戴
I'm not the only one who makes dumb decisions.
看来不只我会做傻事
Saving Kent?
你是指救了肯特吗
You're taking this "Innocent till proven guilty"
你那"嫌疑人不等于罪犯"的一套
thing a little too far.
有点太过火了
If he lives or dies, it's not my call.
我无权决定他的生死
Whose is it? You do what's right.
那由谁来决定 只要你行之为正
Let the pieces fall where they fall.
剩下的就顺其自然吧
"Do what's right."
行之为正吗
She said she didn't mean to hurt Peter.
她说自己无意伤害彼得
She had no idea he'd be having a drink with Kent.
她不知道彼得会和肯特在一起喝酒
What happens to her now?
她会怎么样
Got to charge her with attempted murder.
被控蓄意谋杀未遂
She can't just walk away from this.
她必须承担法律责任
Looking good.
气色不错呀
Feeling even better.
焕然一新呢
I got a clean bill of health this morning.
今早拿到了健康证明
You know, there's a coffee shop a couple blocks away.
离这不远有家咖啡馆
I hear they make a pretty nice espresso.
听说那里的意浓咖啡很不错
This tastes just fine to me.
我喝这个就行了
Oh, come on. You can't tell me you don't miss it...
得了 别说你不怀念啊
the imported beans,
进口咖啡豆
the giant office and swanky suite.
大型办公室和豪华套房♥
All right, I'm gonna humor you for a second.
好吧 权当给你消遣一下
What if I went corporate right after college?
要是我毕业后真去了公♥司♥
Best-case scenario... I became a millionaire.
最好情况是我成了百万富翁
Sounds like a pretty good scenario.
听着是蛮不错
Mm, one with a flip side. What if I never joined the FBI?
而这一边 我就不会加入♥联♥调局
Would have made my life a lot easier. Mine too.
那我的生活就自在多了 我也是
But what if 12 years ago
但如此一来 十二年前
I was never assigned to an art-gallery scam downtown?
我就不会去市中心画廊调查诈骗案
What if...
那我也不会有缘
I never met this assistant manager?
遇到这位副经理
No, there are more important things in life than a nice view.
所以生活中有比奢华更重要的事
Like having people in your life you care about.
比如那些你生命中在乎的人
I don't wanna imagine that I'd be without those people.
我无法想象没有他们会怎样
I like the man I am.
我喜欢我现在的样子
"Do what's right."
行之为正吗
Yeah.
对
You lied to me about the music box.
你瞒着我有关八音盒的事
I know you still have it.
我知道还在你手上
How did you find out...
你怎么知道...
Mozzie found the sheet music. It wasn't hard from there.
蚊子查到了乐谱 这并不难
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
If you're ready to listen.
要是你听得进去的话
I want to see it.
我要亲眼看看
I didn't tell you everything...
我之所以没告诉你
for your own protection.
是为了保护你
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表