剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Anything in the pouch is the property of Burma,
邮袋里的东西都属于缅♥甸♥财产
stolen or not.
不管是不是赃物
You remove the drive,
你拿走硬盘
you're creating an international incident.
就会引发一起国际事件
So, I get Suu Ram to do it for me using our ruby.
所以要用咱的红宝石 好让苏兰帮帮忙
Oh, to take my heart would be less painful.
真是比把我的心挖走还难受
We can always make another one.
我们可以回头再做一个嘛
I say it's the Mandalay just back from evidence,
我就说这是用作证物的曼德勒红宝石
give her a quick look,
给她瞥一眼
close the lid on the box, and she places it in the pouch.
然后把盖子盖上 她自然会把它放到邮袋里
Unbeknownst to her, the box also contains
可她不知道 这盒子还装有
a finite amount of ammonia and hydrochloric acid.
一定量的氨水和盐酸
Moments after the clasp on the box is closed,
一旦盒子上的扣环扣上 片刻之后
the liquids mix, and...
两种液体混合 接着...
And...
然后...
Shouldn't a smoke bomb make smoke?
烟幕弹不应该放烟才对么
Patience.
莫急
In theory, Suu Ram spots smoke coming from the pouch,
理论上说 苏兰发现邮袋里有烟冒出
dumps the contents onto American soil,
便把邮袋里的东西都倒在美国领土上
and I reclaim the external drive as stolen evidence.
然后我把那硬盘当作被盗证物取回
Thus proving our brilliance.
从而证明了咱多有才
Peter. Hey.
彼得 嗨
Neal. Mozzie.
尼尔 蚊子
What you doing?
你们干嘛呢
Discussing Hegel and his rational realism.
在讨论黑格尔和他的理性唯实论
You?
你呢
Casual stroll.
随意溜达溜达
You're smoking.
你冒烟呢
It's a smoking jacket.
所以才叫它家居服嘛
Give us a moment?
让我俩单独谈谈好吗
I will.
好啊
Because the fresh air sounds exhilarating.
呼吸新鲜空气可以让人精神百倍
You met with Wilson yesterday.
你昨天去见威尔逊了
Neal, whatever he's asking you to do --
尼尔啊 不管他要你做什么...
He's got nowhere else to turn.
他已经走投无路了
Oh, god, Neal. Don't do it.
天呐 尼尔 别这样
Look, Wilson's trying to make good with his son,
威尔逊想要弥补他儿子
and I can help him.
而我能帮他
The system failed him.
我们的体制帮不了他
You're rationalizing, and you know it.
你自己清楚 你这是在找借口
Nothing gives him or you or anyone
没有人授予他和你 或是任何人
the right to go around the law.
违法行事的权利
It's his son. That gives him the right.
可事关他儿子 他就有这权利
I don't agree with that.
不敢苟同
It's what a father should do.
这是父亲应尽的职责
All right, look...
好吧 听着
Obviously, there's more to the story with your dad.
显然你♥爸♥的事另有隐情
I don't know how badly it messed with your head.
我不知道他是有多让你纠结
You're right. You don't.
对 你是不知道
If this were your son...
如果这事发生在你儿子
or my son...
或者我儿子身上
I know what you would do.
我知道你也会这么做
One wrong move inside the Burmese consulate,
一旦你在缅♥甸♥领♥事♥馆♥内走错一步
and they will extradite you.
他们就会引渡你
You'll end up in a Kabaw prison.
你会被关进卡波监狱
I can't protect you.
我保护不了你
I'm not asking you to.
我又没要你保护我
Okay.
随便你
So, are we good to go?
我们准备好了吗
Yeah.
走吧
Mr. Caffrey. Hello.
卡夫瑞先生 你好
Come to search my person again?
又来搜身了么
No.
不是
I came to return something you've been waiting for.
我来归还一样属于你们的东西
The ruby.
红宝石
As promised.
如所承诺的那般
Excuse me. I must show this to the ambassador.
不好意思 我要把它交给大使
Of course.
当然
Boss? What?
头儿 什么事
I'm glad I caught you.
终于找到你了
I got Neal's tracking data.
我查了尼尔的跟踪数据
He's at the Burmese mission.
他在缅♥甸♥代表团那儿
I knew it.
我就知道
He is going after the drive, isn't he?
他想要那个硬盘吧
It contains information
里面有缅♥甸♥政♥府♥认为不宜
the burmese consider too sensitive to e-mail.
通过邮件传送的敏感信息
They'll go to extreme measures to protect it.
他们会竭尽全力保护它
I warned him.
我警告过他
Yeah, but you didn't stop him.
是啊 但你没有阻止他
What do you mean?
你说什么
Boss, you could've chained him
头儿 要是你愿意
to the desk if you wanted to,
你大可以把他锁在身边
but you didn't.
但你没有
Are you saying I want him to get that drive?
你是说是我要他去拿硬盘吗
I'm saying that you know Christopher's innocent
我是说你清楚克里斯托弗是无辜的
and you're not exactly fond of diplomats.
而你也不看好外交手段
I don't want Neal to get caught.
我不想尼尔被抓
Well, you know where he is.
你知道他在哪儿
All right, have your diplomatic friends on speed dial.
好吧 随时准备和你那外交朋友联络
If this goes wrong,
如果出了什么差错
Neal and I are gonna start an international incident.
尼尔和我就会造成国际事件
Mr. Caffrey, you're still here.
卡夫瑞先生 你还在啊
Yeah, I wanted to make sure the ruby makes it home safely.
是啊 我想确认红宝石安全返乡
I assure you that it will.
我向你保证肯定会
Myanmar's thrilled to have its property back at home.
缅♥甸♥人♥民♥看到国家财产回归肯定会很高兴
I'm sure you are.
我也这么想
If you'll excuse us.
失陪了
Neal?
尼尔
Peter.
彼得
Look, I know I... I know.
听着 我懂的
What do you need me for?
你要我帮什么忙
You're not here to stop me?
你不是来阻止我的吗
Savor this moment.
好好享受这一刻吧
Already savoring.
享受得不得了
Look, I'll spare you the details,
听着 细节一会再说
but basically, the smoking jacket's not smoking.
但总的来说 家居服还没冒烟
We need to stall.
我们要拖延时间
To anyone else, do not open this pouch.
不能向任何人打开这个邮包
Guard it with your life, because it has everything that we need.
用生命来保护它 因为里面的东西至关重要
Mr. Ambassador...
大使先生
...Beautiful day, isn't it?
今天天气不错啊
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
I trust you and your companion aren't here
我相信你和你的同伴
interfering with the official business of Myanmar.
不是来干预缅♥甸♥公事的吧
Wouldn't think of it.
当然不是
Just happened to notice you're parked near a hydrant
只是碰巧注意到你的车停在了消防栓旁
With a ticket.
上面还有罚单
This car is registered to the mission.
此车为本次任务注册车辆
We don't pay for parking tickets.
因此不用付违规停车罚单
And your car's registration can prove that?
你有文件证明车辆注册吗
Hold this, please.
拿好了
The registration.
注册文件
And 18 parking tickets.
还有十八张违规停车罚单
All unpaid.
全没有缴纳罚款
Diplomatic immunity. Immunity, yeah.
有外交豁免权 有豁免权
Means that you can't be held accountable
也就是说你们
for these violations.
不用为此类违规负责
You are, however...
然而 你们却...
required to help me close out my investigation
有义务协助我
of said parking violations.
调查违章停车问题
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表