剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
Neal Caffrey is one of the world's best art forgers.
尼尔·卡夫瑞是世界顶尖的艺术品仿造者
Kate says "Adios" to you at prison
凯特在监狱对你说了永别
and gets busy with her disappearing act.
然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了
Missed her by two days.
我比她晚了两天
They're gonna give you another four years for this.
为此你要多服刑4年
You can get me out of here.
你能把我弄出去
There's case law, precedent.
"案例法"中有先例
You understand how this works?
你清楚现在的情况吧
I'm being released into the custody of the FBI under your supervision.
我在联调局监管下被释放 受你管理
...this thing chafe my leg
这东西磨腿
Who is that? Garrett Fowler.
那是谁 加雷特·福勒
I give you the box, Kate and I never hear from you again.
你拿了八音盒 就别再管我和凯特
That's my price. Kate's waiting for you.
这是我的条件 凯特在等你
This music box -- what happens if he gets it?
他到底要这八音盒做什么
I don't know...But we need to make sure he doesn't.
不知道 保证他拿不到就成
You put your gun down. Drop the weapon.
放下枪 你才放下枪
Put the gun down now! Drop the weapon! Drop it!
放下枪 快放下
Neal is gonna disappear. I need to know where he is.
尼尔要走了 告诉我他在哪儿
Give me the drive.
把硬盘给我
You want me to upload this to D.C.?
别逼我把它上传给首都那边的人看
Airstrip by the Hudson, hangar four.
他在Hudson小机场 4号♥机库
Peter.
彼得
The jet exploded.
飞机爆♥炸♥了
Neal Caffrey is a felon.
尼尔·卡夫瑞是一名重罪犯
Will you explain the deal you had with him?
能否解释一下你和他的交易
He was serving the remainder of a four-year sentence
他在余下四年刑期中将为局里工作
under my supervision.
在我的监管下
He was wearing an electronic monitoring anklet
他佩戴着一枚电子监控脚链
with a two-mile range?
有两英里的行动范围
Yes.
是的
But he wasn't wearing it
但飞机爆♥炸♥的时候
at the time that the plane exploded.
他并没有戴着脚链
No.
没有
Do you believe
你是否认为
that Mr. Caffrey was attempting to flee the country?
卡夫瑞先生企图逃往国外
No.
不
He cut a deal with the office of professional responsibility.
他和职责办达成了协议
That allowed h--
他是被授权...
Do you believe
你是否认为
Mr. Caffrey wanted to kill Kate Moreau?
卡夫瑞先生企图谋杀凯特·莫罗
That's ridiculous. No.
扯淡 不可能
Do you believe someone wanted Caffrey dead?
你是否认为有人要置卡夫瑞于死地
Neal was a felon.
尼尔曾经犯过罪
He was convicted of bond forgery,
他被控伪造债券
and as you can see in those files,
那些档案想必你也看了
he was suspected of doing a hell of a lot of other things.
他还涉嫌很多罪案
Yeah, Neal was a pain in the ass.
没错 尼尔过去总让人抓狂
So did somebody from that past want him dead?
有没有可能和人结仇
Maybe.
有可能
But he also helped me clear a 93% conviction rate,
但他帮我将案件定罪率提升到93%
and that makes enemies, too.
这也给他树敌不少
But I don't think any of this explains why the jet exploded.
可我看这些跟飞机爆♥炸♥都没关系
You want an answer to that, ask Garrett Fowler.
你真想破案吗 去问加雷特·福勒
Fowler -- the OPR agent you shot?
福勒 你枪击的那个职责办探员
He was wearing a vest.
他穿了防弹背心
Talk to him.
去跟他谈
Right now, we're talking to you.
还是先谈谈你吧
Why don't we go back over the timeline again?
我们顺着时间线再回顾一遍
Well?
怎么样
I'm off suspension but hanging by a thread.
我洗脱了嫌疑 但还是岌岌可危
What have you got?
你收集到什么消息
Fowler was handed over to OPR two days ago,
福勒两天前被移交职责办
then not a trace.
之后就人间蒸发了
They're hiding him somewhere.
他们把他藏起来了
Did you get anything off his hard drive?
他的硬盘里有线索吗
Good news and bad news --
有好消息也有坏消息
I hacked it, but the data self-corrupted.
我黑进去后数据自动崩溃了
Ah, a self-eating virus. What's the good news?
自删除病毒 好消息呢
Well, I was able to recover one entry --
我恢复了一条信息
A date, a time, and a place.
一个约会 有时间和地点
So you think Fowler set up a meeting?
你认为是福勒安排的会议
He's expecting something to happen at 12th and Watershed
两个月后的12号♥在分水界
two months from now.
他肯定安排了什么
Two months. I should be there.
两个月 我要去看看
I'll put it on your calendar.
我记在你的日程上
Glad to have you back.
欢迎回来工作
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪儿
To see an old friend.
去会个老友
How you holding up?
你还好吧
They don't let me wear ties.
他们不许我打领带
Overrated.
你太高估他们了
Food's as bad as I remember.
伙食完全没有改善
Coffee? Instant.
咖啡呢 速溶的
Oh, cruel and unusual.
还真是惨无人道
New suit?
新西装
Yeah.
是
They give you your badge back?
他们让你复职了吗
Yeah.
对
Justice finished its inquiry.
正义战胜了邪恶
Then why am I still here?
那我怎么还关在这儿
They think I blew up the plane?
他们认为是我炸了飞机
They don't know what to think.
他们完全没头绪
What do they suspect?
那他们怀疑什么
You were trying to escape.
你企图逃跑
Escape?
逃跑
Fowler disappeared.
福勒失踪了
OPR is denying mentor existed.
职责办矢口否认设立过指导会
I got paperwork that proves it did.
我有文件可以作为证据
Yeah, and I've been reminded
他们提醒我说
that you're one of the best forgers on the planet.
你是全世界最好的伪造大♥师♥之一
Listen.
听我说
There's a chance I can reinstate our deal.
我们可以继续合作
Put the anklet back on?
再戴上脚链
They've got a new one.
他们做了个新的哦
Not supposed to chafe as much.
应该不会那么磨脚
Wow. That sounds like a really great deal.
听起来很不错
From one prison to another.
出了这个监狱再进你那个监狱
Overstating that a little?
有点夸张吧
I'll let you wear ties.
我那边可允许打领带
Coffee? Negotiable.
咖啡呢 好商量
One thing -- if we do this again --
只是有一件事 如果我们再联手
I have to know who killed Kate.
我必须查出杀害凯特的凶手
I'll find out. I'll tell you.
我来查 我会告诉你
That's how it works.
只能这么办
Can I get back to you?
我能考虑一下吗
You're looking at threat and change.
就你现在的处境
Your only choice is to serve out your time with me
唯一的选择就是跟我走
or rot in this place.
要不就待在这里发霉吧
I'm gonna have to interrupt this meeting, gentlemen.
我不得不打断你们的谈话 先生们
The defendant has requested the presence of his attorney.
被告要求见律师
Talk some sense into him.
你劝劝他
We'll take that under advisement...Suit.
我们会仔细考虑你的建议 探员大人
What sense am I talking into you?
他让我劝什么
Peter offered me my old deal.
彼得让我重操旧业
The anklet? Mmhmm.
再戴上脚链吗 嗯呐
Tempted?
动心了
I'm open to exploring my options.
还有别的选择吗
I can get you out of here, but it'll cost.
我能把你弄出去 不过花费巨大
It'll deplete most of your reserves.
差不多要搭上你全部积蓄
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表