剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, excellent. He can help us.
太好了 他能帮我们
Two-parter.
两部分
Two-part code. Interesting idea.
两分密♥码♥ 有意思
We can each take half.
我们可以一人解一半
As they say, divide and conquer.
正所谓 分而治之
Brilliant mind.
聪明
Akihiro, you flatter me.
章浩 过奖过奖
What he said was --
他说
Yeah. Yeah, I-I heard him.
知道了 知道了 我听见了
Oh, yeah. Okay. Sure.
对 好 当然
Um, a-are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Moz, I'm fine. I'm gonna head home.
蚊子 我很好 我准备回去了
Ja ne.
再见
Ja ne.
再见
Work before play, my friend.
先工作 后玩耍 朋友
Two parts.
两部分
Russian heritage museum
俄♥国♥遗产博物馆
gets invitation only, and they're sticking to that.
只放有请帖的 不会通融
I pulled this from municipal archives.
我从市政档案里找到的
We can stake out the building.
我们可以监视整座大楼
If Fowler shows up, we grab him outside.
如果福勒出现 从外面将他抓获
All right, listen.
好 听着
I want Neal's anklet monitored continuously.
密切监视尼尔的脚链
You think he'll try something?
你觉得他会有动作
Neal wants Fowler more than I do,
尼尔比我还想要找到福勒
and I can't let that happen.
绝不能让他先找到
Are you in place?
就位了吗
I've got eyes on the front entrance.
我在监视入口
Where's Caffrey?
卡夫瑞呢
He's at home.
在家
Let's hope the little guy's there
希望小个子
to keep an eye on him.
能把他看住
How do I look?
我帅吗
Don't answer that.
别回答
You're inscrutable.
你真是高深莫测
You know that, Bugsy?
知道吗 巴格西
They say accessories make the outfit.
他们说配饰成就着装
You buy it?
信吗
Peter, I see Fowler.
彼得 福勒出现了
He's coming your way.
走向你那边了
Hello.
你好
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Invitation, please?
请出示邀请函
Fowler just entered the building.
福勒刚进楼
I'm going after him.
我马上去
Stay on the entrance.
你继续监视入口
Invitation, please.
请出示邀请函
FBI.
联调局
I'm investigating that man you just
正在调查刚才你没收邀请函
let in without one.
就放进去的那个人
Fowler!
福勒
Sir... You can't go up there.
先生 你不能上去
I am a federal agent.
我是联邦探员
Where do these stairs lead?
这楼梯通到哪
The modernist gallery. It's closed for renovations.
现代画廊 因为翻修关闭了
It's locked. Do you have a key?
锁上了 有钥匙吗
Fowler, open up!
福勒 开门
You don't know what you're messing with!
你自己已经趟进这趟浑水了
Let me try this key.
我试试这把
Surrender, Fowler, right now!
马上投降 福勒
Let it go, Burke!
别管我了 博尔克
Get that thing open.
快打开
Neal, we've had a breakthrough of unforeseen magnitude.
尼尔 有个意外的新进展
Akihiro's run-on haiku
章浩的连贯俳句
paired with my rejection of predetermined --
再加上我排除了预设的...
Neal?
尼尔
Neal?
尼尔
Does June know you're up here?
琼知道你在这吗
Oh, Benjamin Siegelbaum.
本杰明·席格堡[又名巴格西]
What has he done?
他干了什么好事啊
Hello.
喂
Suit, we have a code red.
猫咪警长 红色警报
Now is not the time, Mozzie.
现在没空 蚊子
It's a dark day when I turn towards the system
这黑暗的一天 我果断报告
instead of recoiling. Just spit it out!
绝不后退 有屁快放
Remember when you asked me to tell you
记得你说过如果尼尔要做什么傻事
if Neal was gonna do something stupid?
让我通知你吗
Well, I regretfully report...
我很遗憾地报告
that he's out of his anklet.
他除下脚链了
Damn it. But that's not the "stupid" Part.
该死 但这还不是最"傻"的
He's got a gun.
他有枪
Neal is manipulating his tracking signal.
尼尔伪造了追踪信♥号♥♥
I'm sure he's close. He's armed.
他应该在附近 有武器
If you see him, pursue. Got it.
如果看见他 追捕他 明白
Neal, what are you doing?
尼尔 你又要干嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
You got a party crasher out front.
外面有点小乱子
Yeah.
怎么
Caffrey got past me.
卡夫瑞进去了
He's inside. I'm going after him.
他在里面 我去追他
Damn it!
该死
Go.
上
Is anybody coming?
有人来了吗
Caffrey! Neal!
卡夫瑞 尼尔
Yeah.
喂
He's upstairs.
他在楼上
Stop him.
拦住他
Neal!
尼尔
Neal!
尼尔
Caffrey's in there.
卡夫瑞在里面
He's with Fowler.
他和福勒在一起
I have five shots left.
我还有五发子弹
That's the only warning you get.
接下来我绝对不会跟你废话
Whatever you think happ Tell me why you killed Kate!
不管你怎么想... 为什么要杀了凯特
You bought the explosives. Caffery
炸♥弹♥是你安的 卡夫瑞
You blew up the plane to get rid of us!
你炸了飞机 就为摆脱我们
No.
不
What was in it for you?
对你有什么好处
Jesus, Caffrey,
天 卡夫瑞
You think you're the only one that lost something?
你以为只有你失去了重要的人吗
Don't play with me, Fowler.
别耍花样 福勒
You think I wanted to spend the last year of my life
你以为我想在有生之年一直
chasing you and a stupid box?
追着你和那只破盒子吗
It cost me everything!
为此我失去了一切
My career is over.
前途毁了
My wife is gone.
妻子死了
Stay out of this, Peter!
你别管 彼得
Neal, put the gun down!
尼尔 放下枪
Neal, don't do this! You know he killed Kate.
尼尔 别这样 你知道是他杀了凯特
I didn't kill her.
不是我杀的
Who did? I'm...
是谁 我...
What do you know?
你知道什么
Tell me what you know!
快说
You want to kill me, Neal?
你想杀我吗 尼尔
Go ahead and pull the trigger.
来吧 扣动扳机
Jesus, fowler, you're not helping this.
天 福勒 你在帮倒忙
Neal, do not do this.
尼尔 别这样
I know you killed her.
我知道你杀了她
You killed Kate.
是你杀了凯特
Listen to me.
听我说
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表