剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You really want to waste taxpayers' money
你打算浪费纳税人的钱
with another witch hunt?
来搞政♥治♥迫♥害♥吗
I do.
正是如此
I know if I start kicking over rocks,
我知道如果我查下去
something will crawl out.
总会查出点什么
And when it does,
一旦抓住把柄
it's gonna get your name, my name, and the word "Scandal"
你我的大名以及"丑闻"两个字
in the same headline.
就会一同登在报纸头条
And then you figure you can have any job you want.
到时候你就要风得风要雨得雨了
Yeah.
没错
Maybe I'll take this office.
说不定我会接替你的职位
Why me?
为什么盯上我
Because I can tell you're dirty just by looking at you.
因为我一眼就看出你不是好东西
So...
所以
I'll keep digging
我会继续挖下去
until I find something that'll bury you.
直到挖出能葬送你的证据
You've got my word on that.
我向你保证
How'd I do?
我表现如何
Nice acting.
表演很到位
Who said I was acting?
谁说我是在演
Dylan.
迪兰
Did it work? Yep.
有效果吗 有
Whatever you said, Jennings is freaked out.
不管你说了什么 简宁已经失控了
He called an immediate war room.
他立刻召人进去商谈对策
He called a war room.
他在开应对会议
All right. Keep us posted.
很好 保持联♥系♥
I'm the bad cop.
我的坏条子谢幕
Now it's your turn.
该你出场了
Caffrey, that's my newspaper.
卡夫瑞 那是我的报纸
Relax. I'll give it back.
别紧张 会还给你
Touch my crossword,
别碰我的填字游戏
and I will put you back behind bars.
要不把你送回班房♥
Oh, you do it in pen. I'm impressed.
你竟用钢笔填 真让人印象深刻
I'm looking for inspiration, you know?
我在找灵感
And I think I just found it.
看来我找到了
What was the fallout from your meeting with Jennings?
你和简宁的会面有下文吗
Well, he called in some favors, tried to get me fired.
他托了些人情 想把我炒了
Hughes is protecting me,
可休斯护着我
which should frustrate Jennings even further.
这会让简宁更不爽
Excellent.
漂亮
According to Dylan,
根据迪兰的情报
He's looking for a new fixer as we speak.
正如我们预计的 他在找新的处理人
I didn't doubt you for a second.
我一直都信任你
Dylan put your name on the list,
迪兰把你加在名单上了
but Jennings is still looking at other people, too.
但简宁同时也有其他备选
So, we need to make sure you get that job.
我们得确保你得到这份工
Well, I don't have an alias with this type of background.
我那几个化名都没有这方面的背景
You're about to get one...
马上给你弄一个
courtesy of the FBI.
联调局免费赞助
What do you guys need to know about creating a background?
伪造背景方面有什么疑难吗
Nothing. We're the FBI.
没有 我们可是联调局
You're good, but we're better.
你是不错 不过我们更好
You're now Benjamin Cooper.
你现在是本杰明·库珀
Wow, high school yearbook? You're definitely thorough.
高中年鉴 你们做得无懈可击
They're thorough.
确实无懈可击
Jennings doesn't mess around with this stuff.
简宁可不会被这种东西糊弄
That means no anklet when you're with him.
你去见他时可不能带脚链
Yeah, nice photoshop work.
图片合成得不错
We'll add the yearbook
我们把年鉴添加到
to the school's archive in case they check.
学校的档案馆以防他们调查
I finally get to be valedictorian.
我终于当上致告别辞的学生代表了
You weren't valedictorian?
你不是吗
You have to graduate for that.
前提是得先毕业才行啊
We're giving you a 4.0 from Harvard Law.
你在哈佛法学院的绩点是4.0
Harvard is so pedestrian.
哈佛太无聊了
Don't let Jones hear you say that.
被琼斯听见你就惨了
After graduating, you did a stint
毕业后 你被分配到
at the firm Brexton & Miller in Delaware.
特拉华州的布莱米勒公♥司♥
Very exclusive and Grisham-esque.
非常独特 像葛里逊的风格
This is perfect.
完美
Benjamin Cooper? That would be me.
本杰明·库珀 正是在下
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
This is Reggie Mayfield,
这是雷吉·梅非
head of opposition research. Benjamin.
对手研究主管 你好
Oh, thank you so much.
谢谢
Well, if you've called me,
如果你召我前来
that means you've got a problem on your hands, right?
就说明你手头有点麻烦 没错吧
We've got a fed on steroids
有个吃错药的条子
who's going after Gary on the Mickelson --
在迈可森的事儿上抓着嘉里不放
Details don't matter.
细节没关系
Oh, I think they do. This FBI agent --
我觉得有关系 这个调查局探员
Don't worry about the agent.
不用担心那个探员
Your constituents aren't going to care about him.
你的选民根本不会在乎他
Why won't they?
为什么
Because they'll be far more concerned
因为他们更关心
with your position on the new stadium.
你对新体育场的态度
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
You know anything about a new stadium?
你知道新体育场的事儿吗
No, nothing.
不 没听说
What new stadium?
什么新体育场
That's exactly what you're gonna say.
这就是你应有的论调
"What new stadium?"
"什么新体育场"
And when the reporter asks what you're talking about,
当记者问及此事
deny you're in any way involved with the talks to build it.
否认你参与过支持修建体育场的会谈
There isn't going to be a new stadium.
根本就没有新体育场
Now you're getting it.
你明白了吧
Look, if there were a new stadium being built --
听着 假如即将新建体育场
which there isn't -- why would I oppose it?
虽然事实上没有 我为什么要反对
Oh, you don't oppose it. I don't.
你不是反对 不反对
Of course not.
当然啦
You just don't want them building a stadium
你只不过是不想让他们
in that particular location
在那个地方建体育场罢了
because that's where you want them to build
因为你想在那里建一个
the new children's park.
新的儿童公园
May I, uh...? Yeah.
我看下行不 嗯
There we go.
找到了
We are talking to several people about this job...
我们和其他几个人也谈过这工作...
All right.
好吧
Go on.
你继续
Are you following any of this?
你听懂他们扯什么呢么
Nope.
没懂
That's the point. It's all a giant distraction.
关键就在这儿 这招叫声东击西
Who's gonna care about an old loan scandal of yours
你都和规章制度对着干了
when you're fighting against the system?
谁还会在乎你过去那点儿贷款丑闻呢
Against the corporate fat cats who think overpaid athletes
你这可是在反抗视财如命的企业高管
are more important than
他们居然觉得拿钱到手软的运动员
our city's children?
比孩子们还重要
But the story won't hold up.
不过纸包不住火啊
Oh, you've got less than a month before the election.
距离选举日只剩不到一个月了
It doesn't have to hold up. We just have to distract.
用不着瞒多久 能分散各界注意力就行了
Right?
对吧
You've got a problem.
您遇到了麻烦
I'm your solution, senator.
我能帮您化险为夷 参议员
Have a great day.
祝你们愉快
I like him.
我看上他了
Cancel the other interviews.
把另外几个面试都取消吧
You got it.
明白了
Hey, do you have a --
喂 你有没有...
All right. First thing tomorrow.
好的 明天我一早就到
Bye.
拜
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表