剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
The music box.
八音盒
You found the code.
你找到密♥码♥了
Tell me you cracked it.
告诉我你解开密♥码♥了
I'm lurking on a rooftop,
我偷偷摸摸的爬房♥顶
spying into people's windows.
监视别人的住所
Do you think I cracked it?
你说我解没解开密♥码♥
I can get that target off your back once and for all.
我可以让追踪你的人永远消失
How?
如何办到
Hit somewhere else tonight.
今晚去另一个地方行动
What's my take?
目标是什么
The music box.
八音盒
Deja vu, Neal. We've done this.
你晕了吧 尼尔 已经偷过一次了
Third time's a charm.
第三次总是会成功的
The box is sitting in a safe in Diana Barrigan's apartment.
八音盒在戴安·柏瑞根公♥寓♥的保险箱里
Who is she?
她是谁
FBI Agent.
联调局探员
You want me to break into a fed's apartment?
你让我闯入一个条子的公♥寓♥
Yeah. She's sitting down in that van right now.
她现在坐在货车里面呢
And her girlfriend works the night shift.
而且她的女朋友今天值晚班
Girlfriend? That must kill you.
女友 迷不倒她你很抓狂吧
So what do I do with it once I get it?
我拿到手之后要做什么
Return it to the rightful owners.
物归原主
Give it to the Russian museum.
还给俄♥罗♥斯♥博物馆
The person who wants it will take his eye off you
盯着你的人自然会把注意力
and put it on them.
放到博物馆那去
What do you say? You're already dressed for it.
主意不错吧 再说你行头都准备好了
Fowler just became the priority.
我们得先调查福勒了
I need you to look into everything Fowler did with this alias,
我要你调查福勒那个化名的一切行动
leading up to the explosion and after.
重点查爆♥炸♥前后的线索
Off the normal channels?
走非正规渠道吗
Stay away from the office. Can you work from home?
别在办公室查 你能在家查吗
I prefer it.
在家反而更好
Good.
好的
Hey. Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm headed home.
回家
Why? Why? I thought we were all surveiling tonight.
为什么 今晚我们不是要一起监视么
You guys are fine without me.
没有我你俩夫妻档不是更好[我才不当灯泡]
Oh, come on. But it's the van.
拜托 这可是小货车
The van's fun.
小货车最有趣了
You hate the van.
你讨厌货车的
I like the van when Diana's in it.
戴安在的时候我挺喜欢的
You're the only thing that smells good in here.
车里只有你闻起来香香的
Then take your last whiff, because I'm leaving.
给你再闻一下 我可是要走了
All right, Diana has more important things to do
戴安可不是你的空气清新剂
than be your potpourri.
她有要务在身
Besides...
另外
I have something important I need to tell you.
我有重要的事情要告诉你
What's up?
什么事
You won't admit it, you won't show it,
你不承认 也没表现出来
but I know how difficult these last few months
但是我知道这几个月
have been to you.
对你来说很难熬
I'm glad that you trusted me.
我很高兴你能信任我
Of course.
那是当然
I'm returning the favor.
我现在还你人情
This is a receipt for parts used
这是凯特飞机爆♥炸♥案中
in making the bomb on Kate's plane.
制♥作♥炸♥药♥的成分的购物发♥票♥
It says the buyer's name is Aaron Burgis.
上面写着买♥♥主叫做艾伦·博格斯
Do you know who that is?
你知道是谁吗
It's Fowler's alias.
福勒的化名
Diana tracked his purchases and found that.
戴安追查他的购物记录时发现的
Made one week before the explosion.
是在爆♥炸♥之前一周购买♥♥的
Fowler bought the explosives and put them on the plane.
福勒买♥♥了炸♥药♥ 然后安装在飞机上
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 很好
We're closing in on Fowler.
我们马上就要找到福勒了
Diana has a lead.
戴安有线索
Good.
很好
Neal. Good.
尼尔 很好
Christie?
克里斯蒂
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm not surprised.
我不惊讶
Part of me knew it had to be Fowler.
早就想过可能是福勒干的
If we get him now, we can put him away.
要是抓到他 他就会受到应有的惩罚
Diana.
戴安
Is Neal with you? Yes.
尼尔和你在一起吗 是啊
What's going on?
出什么事了
Someone just broke into my house.
有人闯进了我家
The music box is gone.
八音盒不见了
What? Don't do this, Neal.
怎么了 别这样 尼尔
Tell me you didn't do this.
别告诉我是你干的
Do what?
做什么了
Tell me you didn't steal the music box.
告诉我你没有偷八音盒
What are you talking about? I'm right here.
你在说什么 我根本就没离开过
It's been safe in Diana's apartment for months,
八音盒在戴安公♥寓♥放了几个月都没事
and the minute I tell you about it, it disappears.
我刚刚告诉你它的藏身之处 就被偷了
I didn't take it.
我没偷
You're not gonna get away with this.
你别想逃脱干系
You're not.
休想
Russian heritage museum received an anonymous gift.
俄♥罗♥斯♥遗产博物馆接到匿名捐赠
Seems an antique music box was left in their delivery drop.
一个古董八音盒放在了他们的邮递窗口
They're doing a public showing Sunday?
星期日他们要公开展览
By invitation only,
只有获邀人士能参观
before they ship it back to St. Petersburg.
之后就会被运往圣彼得堡
Thanks.
谢谢
Neal.
尼尔
Get up here.
给我上来
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
You knew the Russians would want to show this off.
你知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人会展览八音盒
You're trying to lure Fowler out.
你想把福勒引出来
Someone is.
反正不是我
Oh, would you stop?
你就别装无辜了
You can skip the viewing.
你可以不去参观呀
Oh, no. I'll be there, but you won't.
想都别想 我会去 你留下
You're liability. You're benched.
你现在不可靠 你退出行动
You can't pull me off this, Peter.
彼得 你不能让我退出
I can do whatever I want with you.
我想怎么做就怎么做
You're lucky that I don't put you in lockdown.
我没把你关起来 你已经很幸运了
Get out.
出去
Mozzie mozzie!
蚊子 蚊子
Konnichiwa, my friend.
你好 我的朋友
I have something very intriguing for you.
我有些有趣的东西带给你
Oh, yes.
是的
It is.
确实
Um, can you make a copy?
你能做个副本吗
Oh. Of course.
当然 请稍等
Got my eyes on you.
我可盯着你呢
Oh. This is a surprise.
没想到啊
You come here to add to your stuffed-squirrel collection?
你是来收集松鼠标本的吗
Oh. Well, let's just say my day opened up.
这么说吧 我今天提前下班了
Oh! How did your black-on-black affair go?
对了 你的"黑吃黑"行动结果如何
I found Alex. That's good.
找到了艾莱士 不错啊
She has no idea how to solve the code. That's bad.
她不知道怎么解开密♥码♥ 糟糕
And I got benched by Peter.
彼得还把我打入冷宫了
What happened?
出什么事了
I had Alex steal the box from Diana
我让艾莱士从戴安家把八音盒偷出来
And I donate it to the russians. Oh, god.
然后捐给了俄♥国♥人 天
You're trying to draw him out.
你想把他引出来
Fowler bought the explosives that blew up Kate's plane.
凯特飞机上的炸♥药♥是福勒买♥♥的
Oh, Neal --
尼尔
Very interesting.
非常有意思
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表