剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Shh. I'm getting you out of here.
别出声 我带你走
All right.
好
We're here. What took you so long?
在这里 磨蹭什么呢
We're 30 seconds behind schedule.
都迟了30秒了
We have got to move. Take them.
得快点走 接着
Peter.
彼得
Sounds like Diana knocked some sense into S.W.A.T.
戴安大概说服特警队了
Let's get Renee out of here. They're going out the back.
我们带芮妮走 他们要从后门出
It doesn't matter. I'm going after them!
无所谓 我去追
Let them go! They've got guns! Neal!
让他们走吧 他们有枪 喂尼尔
Damn it. He never listens to me.
妈的 这小子从不听话
Jones, get me Walker. I want to talk to him.
琼斯 找沃克来 我有事跟他谈
He's already here.
他已经来了
I heard what happened at the bank.
我听说银行的事了
I thought maybe I could save you some trouble.
不劳驾你请 我就直接来了
So you're here to confess?
直接来招供吗
I figured you're gonna give me a call,
我就想着你会打给我
because I'm sure Mr. Caffrey has my cell number.
因为卡夫瑞先生肯定拿到我电♥话♥了
Arthur?
亚瑟 来
You'll find my alibi in there
这是我的不在场证明
in addition to my company's lawsuit.
还附有我公♥司♥的起诉书
Lawsuit?
起诉
Yes, unwarranted harassment, defamation of character.
对 告你们无证搜查和诽谤
And, you know, there's a litany of other charges,
其实还有一串呢
But, gee, why spoil the surprise?
我就不剧透啦
Enjoy this game you're playing.
你们给我小心点
It won't end well for you.
你肯定没好下场
Oh, the game is already over.
一切已经结束了
This Architect, whoever he is, has already won.
不论建筑师是何方神圣 他已经大获全胜
Mr. Caffrey.
回见了 卡夫瑞先生
Oh, if I did do it,
要真是我
Do you think they would make me a junior fbi agent, too?
你觉得我也能搞个小联邦探员当当吗
Wow, that is one arrogant bastard.
哼 真是个目中无人的混♥蛋♥
Huh. That's one way of putting it.
这么说也无妨
This is gonna be a problem.
这下麻烦死了
Nothing useful on the tapes.
监控录像中没什么线索
They were in and out in five minutes,
他们在5分钟内进出
Gridlocked half the city to kill your response time,
使半座城市陷入瘫痪 延迟你的反应时间
Plus they had a perfect exit strategy.
更不用提他们完美的撤退策略了
Walker was in control every step of the way.
沃克对每一步都尽在掌握
He wants us to know it.
他就要我们知道这一点
Then that's how we get him.
这也就是他的软肋
The one thing he can't control is his ego.
他唯独控制不了他的自大
Vanity is not cause for indictment.
靠这点又不能起诉他
I was never bold enough to
你之前追我时
walk into your office when you were after me.
我还没这胆大闯你办公室呢
I want this guy.
我非抓到这厮不可
Hell hath no fury like a fed scorned.
条子发怒什么的最恐怖了
We are facing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit
我们面临一项耗费数百万的起诉
From a suspected thief
起诉咱的还是个该死的贼
Who walked away from the crime scene in broad daylight.
光天化日下从犯罪现场大摇大摆地走掉
What, are you saying we're done?
那我们只能认栽了咯
We better not be.
最好是别认栽
Otherwise I can't stop the D.O.J.
不然的话 我可阻止不了司法部
From putting me on the breadline and you behind bars.
到时我就等着丢饭碗 你就等着蹲号♥子吧
Come on, man. While they were
别这样 伙计 他们满大街无用功时
chasing ghosts around the city, we were right.
我们可是一击即中的啊
Doesn't matter. We didn't catch him.
管毛用 我们又没抓到人
Final tally.
最终统计
Looks like they got away with $8.2 million.
看来他们卷走了820万
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Jones has excellent penmanship.
琼斯的字写得很清楚
Four guys, two Samsonites each.
四个人 一人两个萨索奈皮箱
Peter, about how big would you say the briefcases are?
彼得 你说这皮箱有多大
I don't know -- 16" By 13"?
不知道 十六乘十三英尺吗
Height?
高呢
4 or 5 inches.
四到五英尺
Denomination of the bills -- all Franklins, right?
钞票面额 都是一百美金吧
Right.
没错
100 bills in a pack,
100张纸币一捆
Volume of each pack is less than 8 inches.
叠起来的高度肯定低于8英尺
The dimensions don't add up.
面额不会白白多出来
We're looking at around $960,000 in each case.
这么说每个箱子有大约96万美金
That's over $6.5 million total.
总数则超过650万美金
Final tally was $8.2 million.
但失窃金额却是820万
Which means that more
也就是说
than a million and a half is unaccounted for.
还有超过1百万美金下落不明
Sounds like enough to be a share.
看来有人也拿了分成啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
不客气
I appreciate your taking the time.
感谢你抽时间见我
You said you had a theory?
你说你有新的想法吗
Our faceless friends may have left something behind.
我们那位从未露面的朋友可能落了点东西
I'd like to re-examine the vault, just in case.
我想再检查一下金库 以防万一
No rest for the weary, huh?
你还真是不知疲倦
Those creeps held a gun to my head.
两个变♥态♥用枪指着我脑袋
I'll rest when you catch them.
你们不逮住他们我怎么休息
Your team was pretty thorough.
你们的人已经彻底搜查过了
What is it you think that they missed?
你们觉得还会有什么线索遗留
Excuse me?
你说什么
Deposit box 213 --
213号♥保险箱
Pretty sure no one's looked in there yet.
我肯定还没人看过那个保险箱
Sounds like it's worth a shot.
听起来值得一看哟
Uh, I'm sorry, gentlemen.
不好意思 先生们
That's the property of one of our customers.
那是我们客户的私人财产
You'd need his authorization or a warrant.
你们得有授权书或搜查令才行
Got this from the bank president.
这是银行行长给我们的
But the box doesn't belong to one of your customers.
只是这个保险箱不属于你们客户
It belongs to you.
而属于你
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
恐怕你们搞错了
No, we did a background check
不 对金库里所有的保险箱
On all the boxes in this vault.
我们都做了调查
Did you know 213
你知道213号♥保险箱
Was rented to your uncle two months ago?
在2个月前租给了你叔叔吗
I don't see why that would be a problem.
我觉得这没什么不对
I do. He died two years ago.
那可未必 他两年前就去世了
Either it's a miracle or you forged his application.
要么是他死而复生 要么就是你冒充他申请的
My money's on the latter.
我赌后者
Okay, fine.
好吧
Why don't you have a look?
你们要看就看吧
$1.5 million in cash.
150万现金
All right.
好吧
Did you know she had a gun?
你知道她有枪吗
I did not.
知道才怪
Okay, get the bag, and put the money in the bag.
把包拿过来 把钱装进去
Not a bad plan --
这计划真不赖
Walker leaves your cut, and all you have to do
沃克留下你的那份 而你只需要
is walk out with it once the dust settles.
在息事宁人后 再过来拿钱就行
Pretty good plan, I'd say.
真是天衣无缝
Except we figured it out.
可惜被我们拆穿了
You really think you can outrun the FBI?
你真以为能逃过联调局的法眼吗
For the record, it's a Marathon, not a Sprint. He would know.
强调一下 就算是拉锯战也没差哦 还说别人呢
Stop talking, and put the money in the bag!
少废话 快把钱装进去
That was a pretty nice acting job you did for the cameras.
你当时对着监视器的演技还真不错
Even the best laid plans Shut up.
这完美计划也没话说 闭嘴
Walker convinced you to help him, didn't he?
沃克说服你协助他的吧
He convinced me I shouldn't wait 20 years
他说我何必辛劳20年
to have a mediocre pension to retire on.
到头来只领个平凡的退休金呢 他说服了我
Why wait when I can have three times that right now?
既然现在能获利三倍之多 我又等什么呢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表