剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Let's go. Come on. Quick. We got to get this... FBI!
动作快 我们得... 联调局
I need everyone to put their tools down
每个人都放下手中的工具
And step 2 feet away from the hole.
退开到离这洞口两英里远
Put it down, guys.
伙计们 快放下
Excuse me.
借过
Can't be our bonds.
不可能是我们找的债券
No.
没错
Whatever Halbridge is hiding has been here for years.
不管是什么 赫布里奇已经将其藏匿了数年
He's bound to have more than one skeleton in his closet.
他肯定不止一个秘密见不得人
Hey, Burke, open it?
博尔克 现在打开吗
Yeah, go ahead. Get it open.
对 打开吧
Looks like you were right about those skeletons.
看来还真被你说对了呀
How's the case going?
案子进展如何
We're making headway.
还算顺利
We just dug up some new evidence.
刚刚挖掘出新证据
That was some sort of pun, wasn't it?
挖掘是双关语吧
I could have also said we found a body of evidence.
没错 我们刚挖出一具尸体
I get it. You're very, very funny.
好吧 你真风趣 真的
I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
都一周了 别忘了给女招待小费
So does that mean that Sara gets to go home?
这么说莎拉能回家了吗
Soon, I hope.
快了 但愿吧
Well, have you talked to her?
你和她谈过了吗
Yeah, I'm gonna update her now.
嗯 我正准备告诉她呢
No, I meant, have you talked to her?
不 我是说 你和她谈过吗
Like a person?
就像朋友那样的谈心
I'm not a shrink.
我又不是心理医生
You've got a pretty good bedside manner, agent Burke.
但你的安慰技术很不错呐 博尔克探员
Don't pretend you don't.
别不承认
All right. You twisted my arm.
好吧 败给你了
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
How you doing?
感觉怎么样
Me? I'm good. I'm fine.
我吗 很好 好极了
It's a nice outfit.
这身打扮真不错
Going somewhere?
要去哪儿吗
No. No, I'm just pretending.
不 只是假装而已
Dress how you want to feel, right?
怎么感觉就怎么打扮 是吧
Neal came by. We had a nice little chat.
尼尔来过 我们聊了一下
Is he in one piece?
你没把他怎么样吧
Yes, I left him whole.
放心 他完好无损呢
Good. I prefer him that way.
很好 这样更合我心意
Yeah.
是啊
These flowers from him?
他送你的花吗
Um, no.
不
My company sent these to the funeral home.
我的公♥司♥把花送到殡仪馆
For me.
是给我的
We had everything forwarded from the funeral home.
我们让殡仪馆把所有东西都寄过来
It's evidence. Yeah.
算是证物 好吧
It's carnations.
是康乃馨
That's all I'm worth.
我就这点价值
Might as well be weeds.
就跟野草一般
Well, I don't think that's fair to carnations.
我觉得不能这样说康乃馨
I mean, you got to admit, they brighten up the place.
你得承认 这花让这地方增色不少
Did you find anything at Ridgemont?
在瑞吉蒙有何发现
A body.
一具尸体
A -- whose?
是谁
Don't know yet.
还不知道
Clothing is from the mid-'80s.
八十年代的衣服
Looks like a blunt force to the head. No I.D.
死因似乎是头部遭到重击 身份不明
No direct links to Halbridge.
和赫布里奇没有直接联♥系♥
Okay, well, then, what can I do?
好吧 我能做什么吗
Nothing.
什么都别做
Tonight you can rest.
今晚你好好休息
That's what you can do.
这就够了
When this thing is over, you can...
当一切结束后 你就能
Get back to your life.
回归正常生活了
Maybe find something that doesn't fit in these boxes.
找些新奇的事做做
Oh, all right.
好吧
You're getting paid by the hour now.
你什么时候成心理医生了
Okay.
算是吧
My advice?
要听我的建议吗
Get a life.
要懂得生活
You work too hard.
你工作太拼命了
And you don't?
你不也是吗
What is it they say -- "We can sleep when we're dead."
别人不都这么说吗 死了一了白了
That's a good idea.
那倒不错
You're dead. So get some rest.
你死了 所以休息下吧
Forensics will be here tomorrow,
法医明天才到
And you can jump back in then.
到时你再焕然一新地回归
Okay.
好
All right. I'll make us coffee.
好吧 我去泡点咖啡
Oh, yeah. Right?
没错 是吧
Right. Yeah, the way that "S" Moves like that.
对 这个S是这么写的
Yeah.
对
Yeah. It's very similar.
没错 很相似
Did I miss a memo?
有什么我不知道吗
No.
没有呀
Were we starting early, or...
我们提前开始了吗 还是...
Forensics came back this morning with an I.D. On the body.
法医今早过来说查出了尸体的身份
And?
然后呢
You're gonna love this.
你肯定喜欢
The body buried under ridgemont was identified as one...
埋在瑞吉蒙地底下的那具尸体
Edgar Halbridge.
真实身份是艾加·赫布里奇
Halbridge is the corpse?
赫布里奇已经死了吗
Yep.
正解
So the man we know as edgar Halbridge is an impostor.
这么说那个自称赫布里奇的人是个冒牌货
Yep. Who is he then?
没错 那他是谁
We spent the morning
整个早上
comparing a recent signature of Halbridge's
我们都在对签名字迹做比对
to signatures from every Ridgemont apartment lease
从八十年代起的租赁合同上的签名
from the early-to-mid-'80s.
和赫布里奇近期的签名字迹
We found a pretty good match.
结果发现一个吻合的
Steve Price.
斯蒂夫·普莱斯
He was a tenant at Ridgemont
真正的赫布里奇居住在此期间
At the same time the real Halbridge was living there.
他正好是瑞吉蒙公♥寓♥的租客
So you think price killed Halbridge and took his identity?
所以是普莱斯杀了赫布里奇 假扮作他
Why?
为什么呢
The real Halbridge had no family,
真正的赫布里奇没有家室
But was coming into some serious cash from an inheritance.
如此一来他可继承了一大笔钱呐
Price was poor.
普莱斯可是穷光蛋一个
So Price knocks him off and then steals his identity.
所以普莱斯杀了他 再让自己变成对方
Halbridge's body is lying there at Ridgemont,
赫布里奇被葬在瑞吉蒙地底下
Driving price crazy.
而普莱斯则快被逼疯了
His own Tell-Tale Heart.
就如同《泄密的心》[出自爱伦坡的小说]
Peter told me you would bring up the Tell-Tale heart.
彼得就说你会提到《泄密的心》
Oh, I'm glad my grasp of gothic fiction
好吧 我真荣幸
is a source of amusement for you.
说个哥特小说也能被你们当娱乐
He buys the property.
他买♥♥下了公♥寓♥
It isn't worth the risk of digging up the body,
为了避免被人挖出尸体
So he cements over it
他就用水泥封了起来
And makes sure no one ever digs there.
确保不会有人发现
You start poking around Ridgemont,
而你开始调查瑞吉蒙
That's why he wants you killed.
所以他才要杀你
I like it.
这手法我喜欢
In theory.
仅仅是理论上啦
Yeah, but that's all it is, a theory.
没错 但我们的确是口说无凭
We've got the signature, but it isn't definitive.
虽然查到了他的签名 但这不足以定罪
No, if we're gonna prove murder one,
要想证明他谋杀
We're gonna need more evidence.
我们需要更多证据
Thank you. Pay up.
谢啦 付钱
We had a bet.
我们打过赌
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表