剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Mozzie?
蚊子
Uh, may I?
我能进来吗
Yeah. W-what are you doing here?
当然 你来干嘛
Date night.
约会之夜呗
So a U.S. Marshal...
一个执法官
A dirty U.S. Marshal named John Deckard.
一个叫约翰·戴克的腐♥败♥执法官
...has been selling the locations of witnesses
把证人的信息卖♥♥给了
to a defense attorney.
辩方律师
A devious defense attorney.
一个偷鸡摸狗的辨护律师
And he's been using this information to intimidate...
他还利用这些信息来恐吓
...and kill witnesses.
杀害证人
Which is why your noble husband
所以你那光明正大的丈夫
leapt to the aid of a wrongfully accused FBI agent...
对一位受诬陷的联调局探员出手相助
...who inadvertently commandeered my date night.
却不小心毁了我的约会之夜
And here I am.
所以我来了
What exactly is the plan?
你们到底准备怎么做
The less I tell you, the better,
你知道的越少越好
Just in case Deckard tries to interrogate you.
以防万一戴克会来盘问你
Have you ever heard of a prisoner's dilemma?
你有没有听过囚徒困境悖论
Yeah, it's the idea of separating two suspects
有 就是将两名嫌犯分开
and getting them to turn on each other, right?
让他们互相出♥卖♥♥♥ 对吗
Yes, but this is a little more challenging.
对 但这次有点挑战性
Is Neal involved in this?
尼尔也参与其中吗
He is, but Peter hasn't told him yet,
是的 但彼得还没告诉他
which is one of our challenges.
也就是挑战之一
But we've done more with less.
但我们已经计划好了
Is my husband okay?
我老公没事吧
Oh, right.
对
He told me to tell you, "Azaleas"
他让我跟你说 "杜♥鹃♥花"
Good. That means he's okay.
好的 说明他没事
What?
干嘛
Oh, nothing. I'm not judging.
没事 我不是说你们不好
My safe word is "Bread Basket."
我的安全词就两个字 "面包篮"
Actually, Mozzie, that's two words.
三个字了啊 蚊子
Exactly.
好吧
Excuse me, my name is Stan Volker.
打扰一下 我是斯坦·沃克
I got a call from an agent Diana Barrigan
我接到戴安·巴瑞甘探员的电♥话♥
about my car.
关于我的车
Yeah, hi. I got this.
对 你好 我来
Stanley Volker? Yeah.
斯坦利·沃克吗 对
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你过来
I'm afraid I have some bad news about your car.
很抱歉 你的爱车惨遭不测
Which one?
哪辆
I think it's best you see for yourself.
还是你自己看看吧
I'll let them know we're on our way.
我通知他们 我们这就过去
What do you know about this guy?
对这人你有何了解
He's another C.I.
他也是个线人
Peter leans on him when Neal's not around.
尼尔不在彼得就联络他
Really? We should talk to him.
是吗 那我们得找他谈谈
No, let's let it play out.
不 静观其变
Let's see where he leads us.
看看他身上有何线索
So, Thursday has a view, huh?
星期四有很好的视野吗
to say Thursday has a view
那当然啦
Is like saying the hubble telescope
就好比哈勃望远镜
has a magnifying glass.
不能没有放大镜啊
It is the most spectacular cityscape
那儿的景观别无二致
Our fair city has to offer.
将整座城市尽收眼底
Really?
是吗
I have to go now.
我得走了
Are you gonna watch "Moon landing -- fact or fiction?"
你看不看《登月 真假莫辨》啊
No.
不看
Oh. Then it leaves with me.
那我带走咯
It was nice to see you, mrs. Suit.
见到你很高兴 猫咪夫人
Nice to see you, too, Moz.
我也很高兴 蚊子
Thanks for the Vino.
谢谢你的葡萄酒
It was neal's.
谢尼尔去吧
Looks like our C.I.'s left the building.
看来那位线人要走了
You want us to follow him or stay here?
我们怎么办 跟着还是留下
We should follow him. We do both.
我们该跟上去 两边都不落
My guys stay and monitor the house.
我的人继续监视这儿
We'll follow the miniature Caffrey.
而我们跟着迷你版卡夫瑞
I guess it's "Put your C.I. to work" Day.
看来今天是线人作战日啊
This way.
这边走
Pretend you know me.
装作认识我
Give me a reason.
为什么
I've given your sweetheart safe passage,
我给你家亲爱的打了包票
and in about two minutes, we're gonna clear his name.
两分钟后 就能还他清白
They got to be talking about Burke and Franklin.
他们肯定在说博尔克和富兰克林
Excuse me, guys, I got to take this.
不好意思 我接个电♥话♥
This is Neal.
我是尼尔
Hey. Are you with Deckard?
你和戴克在一起吗
Yeah, yeah.
对
Are you there, sir?
长官 你在吗
I am.
在
Who that?
谁
Tell him it's Bancroft.
就说是班考夫
It's Bancroft.
是班考夫
Diana should be with Stan Volker.
戴安应该和斯坦·沃克在一起
Yeah. Uh-huh.
嗯对
That's correct.
没错
Give me the phone.
我来听
Look, I think Deckard wants to speak with you.
那个 我想戴克想和您通话
Caffrey, you still there?
卡夫瑞 你在听吗
Did you lose him?
电♥话♥没挂吧
It's Deckard, sir.
我是戴克 长官
Deckard? Put Caffrey back on.
搞什么 快让卡夫瑞听电♥话♥
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'm back.
是我
Okay. Have you ever run a prisoner's dilemma?
好 你玩过囚徒困境吗
I've been in one.
我被玩过
Well, now's your chance to run it on a U.S. Marshal.
这样 这次你有机会玩一把联邦执法官了
You clear on what to do?
要做什么明白吗
Crystal clear.
明白得很
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
What's going on?
怎么回事
Just follow my lead.
照我说的做
$tan 1 was stolen earlier today
车牌为$tan 1的车今天早些时候遭窃
And apparently taken on quite a joy ride.
偷车贼显然开去寻欢作乐了一番
They thought they could bring it here for parts.
零件应该还能收回来
What are they doing in there?
他们在搞什么
I think you know what they're doing in there.
我想你心里清楚
That's it.
就这样吧
Who did this?
是谁干的
We have them in custody, mr. Volker. Don't worry.
我们已经拘留了犯人 请别担心 沃克先生
Well, they're gonna pay.
他们必须付出代价
Just need your signature...
请您仔细看一遍条款
If you could read over this statement for me.
再在这儿签名
I think you'll find everything's in order.
相信不会有任何问题
Volker's cutting a deal with the FBI.
沃克和联调局做了交易
He's selling you out.
他要供出你
Yep, there it is -- a signed confession.
看吧 签的正是认罪书呢
See, once you showed up at Volker's office,
自从你出现在沃克的办公室
He knew it was only a matter of time before you turned on him.
他就知道你迟早会对付他
He made a deal.
他就抢先做了交易
Come on, Deckard. Don't make it harder than it is.
听着 戴克 不要一错再错
There is one more thing.
还有一件事
What is this all about?
这是怎么回事
Deckard says you paid off an FBI agent
戴克声称你收买♥♥联调局探员
to intimidate and kill witnesses in federal trials.
恐吓和杀害要出庭作证的证人
You're looking at 25 to life...
这罪可不小呐 轻点25年 重点直接无期了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表