剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Want to help?
想帮忙吗
No.
才不
Good.
好吧
All right, what do we got?
看看都有什么
Antitrust lawsuit.
反垄断诉讼
Yeah. Does that sound interesting?
你觉得有意思吗
No, actually, boring.
无聊透顶
All right. Let's see...
好吧 这个呢
Medicare scam.
医保诈骗
Okay, well, you sighed, so we're gonna pass on that one.
你在叹气 这个还是算了
Oh, look at this one.
看看这个
Cat burglar. That's kind of sexy.
飞贼 真性感
Someone smells good.
闻着好香
That would be Susan. Let me see that.
应该是苏珊 我看看
Yeah.
给
Oh, yeah.
很好
Look good?
看着不错
This should do the trick.
就它了
Oh, I know that look.
看你那样儿我就知道
You got your eye on a new bad guy.
又有新目标了
Ah, got our next case.
咱们的新案子
What do you know about stolen spanish silver?
你知道失窃的西班牙银器吗
Do you even have to ask?
多此一问
Oh, just once I wish I did.
多希望有一次你不知道
A silver thief.
银器窃贼
I've heard good things.
听着不错
Thought you might like this.
就知道你会喜欢
Cat burglary. Love it.
飞贼 爱死了
Why are you humming?
干嘛哼哼
Something in the file.
看着这个文件
Popped into my head.
我脑中就浮现出这调子
All right, settle down, kids.
好了 静一下 伙计们
NYPD has been investigating
纽约警局在调查一起
a series of silver heists.
连环银器失窃案
The thief breaks through the window
小偷破窗而入
and then cleans out the place.
然后洗劫一切
But here's what NYPD missed.
但纽约警局没有注意到
All the thefts included at least one piece
所有案件的失窃物中都有至少一件
from a 17th-century shipwreck,
来自一艘17世纪沉船的藏品
the Almiranta.
阿米兰达号♥
If we can figure out who else owns pieces from that shipwreck...
如果我们查出还有谁拥有船上的藏品
We can predict who's gonna be hit next.
我们就能预判下个袭击目标
Now, insurance policies
根据保险单来看
are giving us three potential targets.
可能目标有三个
We're gonna stake out all of them.
我们要监视他们
This couple called in a vacation watch to their alarm company.
这对夫妻通知安保公♥司♥他们要休假
They'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow.
明天开始一周内他们家会空无一人
That's a lot of lonely silver.
那么多银器就是摆着让偷的
Then that's the address we'll take.
那这家就是我们的目标
This should be fun.
这案子准会很有意思
Batman
蝙蝠侠~
Yeah.
进来
You were right. We got a hit.
你说对了 有线索了
Fowler's insurance settlement.
福勒的保险金
Deposited yesterday.
昨天存入
A portion was withdrawn within 40 minutes.
40分钟内就被提走一部分
ATM? On 32nd street.
自动提款机 在第32大街
I did a radius check,
我做了半径筛查
pulled traffic cams near the area --
查了周围的交通录像
Got these.
找到了这个
Hello, Garrett.
好久不见 加里特
Yep. I'm heading out to take a look.
我打算过去看看
Diana, last time Fowler...
戴安 上次福勒
Tried to shoot me?
试图毙了我
Yeah, I'm not gonna give him another chance.
这次不会再给他机会了
Easy! Amadeus.
冷静 莫扎特
Additive code...
附加码
Morse, Baudot...
摩斯码 鲍多码
Set theory, logarithmic, and geographic --
集♥合♥ 对数 地理
Every kind of cipher.
所有类型的密♥码♥都试了
Unless, um...
除非你知道...
Means something to you, then it's still just noise.
是啥意思 否则这就只是噪音
Is there anyone who can help you with this?
有人能帮你破译这个吗
There's one guy.
有一个
He works at an antique store in the west 30s.
在西30街的古董店工作
Oh. Code breaker?
密♥码♥破译专家
Code maker.
密♥码♥制♥造♥专家
Has a rep for hiding codes in gadgets.
他是在小物件上嵌入密♥码♥的高手
Government job?
政♥府♥的人
Yes. Just not our government.
对 不过不是咱们政♥府♥
And you trust him?
你相信他
Well, I trust him enough
一般
to play him a partial piece of it
我只给他播放一部分
and not tell him where it came from.
而且不告诉他来源
Maybe Alex will have our answers.
也许艾莱士知道答案呢
Oh, sure.
当然
Perhaps she decoded it already
也许她用偷来的银质茶具
using a stolen silver tea set.
破解了密♥码♥
How are you gonna talk to Alex, anyway?
你怎么能找到艾莱士
The FBI's staking out a penthouse.
联邦调查局会监视一所阁楼
She always does rooftop recon one block away.
她总是在一个街区外的屋顶做侦察的
Oh. Tell her I said "Ciao."
代我打个招呼[意大利语]
Will do.
没问题
Where's Caffrey?
卡夫瑞在哪
Oh his way.
在路上
Fowler?
福勒吗
He was staying in short-term housing
他住在距自动提款机一个街区的
a block from that ATM.
一处临时住房♥
The clerk I.D.'d him off the pictures.
住所的接待员认出了他的照片
He's going by the name Aaron Burgis.
他现在化名为艾伦·博格斯
He left two days ago.
他两天前离开了
Any hits on that alias?
找到那个化名的线索了吗
Yeah. And it's a big one.
找到了 还是重要线索
You sure it's Fowler?
你确定是福勒吗
Are you gonna tell Neal?
你会告诉尼尔吗
I don't know if he can handle it.
我不清楚他能不能承受得住
They're on vacation in Miami.
他们去迈阿密度假了
Look down.
往下看
To the right.
在你右侧
The municipal utility van.
市政公用货车
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
You're looking very "To catch a thief" tonight.
你今晚装扮颇有《捉贼记》的范儿啊
I hope you don't think I'm the little french girl
我希望在这场景你没把我当成法国小女孩
and you're Cary Grant in this scenario.
把自己想象成加里·格兰特
I'd like to think there are similarities.
我倒是觉得情景蛮接近的
But I'm not here to turn you in.
但是我不是来举报你的
Right. You were just in the neighborhood.
是吗 难不成你是顺路拜访
If I could reach you like a regular person,
如果可以通过正常方式找到你
maybe it wouldn't have to be this way.
也许就不必在这种情况下碰面了
Sorry. It's kind of hard to keep in touch
抱歉 有人追踪我的时候
with this bull's-eye on my back.
想要和你保持联♥系♥可不容易
So you come out at night to steal the things you fenced,
这么说现在你要把你卖♥♥出去的东西偷回来
then fence them again?
然后再卖♥♥出去
I don't have the luxury to be creative.
我可没心情玩创意
Who else knows I'm here?
还有谁知道我在这
Just me and Moz.
只有我和蚊子
Oh, and the NYPD if you keep going.
如果你不停下的话 纽约警局也会发现的
They're close to linking the thefts, Alex.
他们快要找到盗窃案的联♥系♥了 艾莱士
I used my friends in the van to get to you first.
我可是利用调查局的朋友先一步找到你
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表