剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Too late to apologize.
现在道歉太晚了
I'm not gonna apologize. It's my job to catch you.
我没打算道歉 抓住你就是我的工作
It's your job to not get caught.
而逃走则是你的工作
Fair enough.
还算公平
What do you want?
你想怎样
Buy me a drink, and we'll talk.
请我喝一杯 我们聊聊
Let's go.
走吧
Nick Halden -- that's a good name.
尼克·霍登 好名字
Not your real one, but I like it.
虽然不是真名 但我很喜欢
I recognize a fellow grifter when I see one, Nick.
碰见同行 我难道认不出来吗 尼克
All right.
好吧
Humor me, Alex.
洗耳恭听 艾莱士
What were you really looking for?
说实话 你在找什么
Something Adler doesn't have.
连阿德勒都没有的东西
He has everything.
他拥有一切
He doesn't have this.
他却没有这样东西
It's a music box.
一个八音盒
Quite the holy grail.
听着和圣杯一样啊
It's worth about as much.
绝对值钱
So Alex turned you on to the music box.
所以艾莱士让你对八音盒产生了兴趣
Yeah, she'd been chasing it for years.
是啊 几年来她一直在追查它的下落
She heard Adler had information on it.
她听说阿德勒有八音盒的消息
Did he?
是吗
He had a rumor that it was
他倒是听闻那东西在
at the amalienborg palace in Copenhagen.
哥本哈根的阿美琳堡王宫
Said she'd send me a message
她说如果需要我帮忙
if she ever needed my help getting it.
就给我传个信
What kind of message?
什么信啊
A flower.
一朵花
Did she ever send it?
那她有给你传信吗
Yeah, but that's another part of the story.
有 不过话就分两头说了
Alex disappeared, and Kate --
艾莱士消失了 而凯特呢...
Well, things changed.
总之 一切都变了
You're taking a sick day?
你要请病假
I'm not allowed to feel lousy?
我也有没精神的时候好吗
Every day with Adler counts.
你要充分利用和阿德勒在一起的每一天
I've already got the siphon in place.
转账渠道我已经搞定了
All we need is the password.
只要再拿到密♥码♥就行了
I'll get the password.
我会拿到密♥码♥
You know, I'm sensing your heart isn't totally into this.
跟你说 我感觉你有点心不在焉
My heart is fine.
我没事啊
Ah. This is about the girl.
原来是因为那姑娘啊
I thought she left for Chicago.
她不是去芝加哥了吗
She left today.
她今天走
You know, it's probably for the best.
也许这样反而最好
Now you can focus.
现在你能集中精神了
I got to go, okay?
我得挂了
Kate?
凯特
You're supposed to be in Chicago.
你不是去芝加哥了吗
It's a big step...
这是一大转变
in the wrong direction.
但我不想一失足成千古恨
Why?
为什么
Because you're here.
因为你在这儿
So you and Adler developed a connection,
你和阿德勒的关系日益亲密
and you and Kate were finally together.
而你和凯特也终成眷属
You had it all.
职场情场都得意啊
Yeah, I was eating the best food,
是啊 可以说是
wearing the best suits, drinking the best wine --
锦衣美食 就连红酒都喝得最好
the kind that has corks.
有软木塞的那种
It was the perfect life.
绝对是完美的生活
And it was also the perfect lie.
可那也是一个完全的谎言
You and Mozzie were still working the long con.
你和蚊子还在放长线钓大鱼
Trying to make the lie real.
努力把谎言变得真实
But every con has an expiration date.
不过每个骗局都有截止日期
Adler makes the transfer on Friday,
阿德勒周五就要转账了
and you still haven't gotten the password yet.
可你还是没拿到密♥码♥
I said I'll get it, I'll get it.
都说了我会拿到 决不食言
Oh, good, because I thought you were having second thoughts
那太好了 我还以为你舍不得放弃
about abandoning your new town-and-country lifestyle.
你那悠哉又滋润的小日子了呢
Don't kid yourself.
你别自欺欺人了
Kate doesn't even know your real name.
凯特连你真名叫什么都不知道
None of them do.
他们都不知道
They care about me, okay? She cares about me.
他们都很关心我 她也一样
Um, no.
不对
She cares about Nick Halden, and he doesn't exist.
她在意的是尼克·霍登 而他根本不存在
I hear the suit's been asking around about you.
我听说那小探员在到处打听你的消息呢
He has a sketch.
他还弄了你的素描相
Where'd he get a sketch?
他哪儿弄的素描啊
Oh, they always have a sketch or a print or something.
人家是探员嘛 总能弄到点各种各样的线索
Look, it's time to finish this job and move on.
听好 我们该完成工作 迈步未来了
Let's have a look at you.
出来给我看看
Never worn a custom suit before.
我从没穿过定制的西服
The fit is perfect...
相当合身
except for the cuff.
除了裤子的翻边
The break should be an eighth of an inch above the shoe.
裤边应该在鞋子上方八分之一英寸处
Nelson.
纳尔逊
Good eye, sir.
好眼力 先生
I can't accept. This is a $10,000 suit.
我不能接受 这套西服一万块呢
You can and you will.
你就恭敬不如从命吧
Some people say dress for the job you want.
有人说 衣着成就事业
I say dress as the man you want to be.
而我说 衣着成就男人
Nick, men like you and I -- we have an obligation
尼克 像你我这样的人 我们的责任
to assault the commonplace every chance we get,
就是随时走在时代的尖端
from the clothes we wear to the art we collect
从衣着打扮到艺术藏品
to the women in our lives.
再到生命中的红颜知己
You and Kate have gotten close.
你和凯特关系很亲密啊
Yeah.
是啊
You look good together.
你们很登对
How does she feel about it?
她怎么想
There are things about me that I haven't told her.
我还有事瞒着她
I wouldn't worry.
不必担心
Oftentimes, the things we try and hide
通常来说 我们越想努力隐瞒的事
are the most obvious to the people around us.
在他人看来越是明显
Everything all right?
没什么事吧
Nelson, would you excuse us for a moment?
纳尔逊 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Of course. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
There's something you should know.
有件事我得告诉你
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I flagged a small irregularity
我在你开曼群岛的账户里
in your account in the Caymans.
发现了个微小的反常现象
Trace-analysis reports were inconclusive.
痕量分♥析♥报告也无法确定
What kind of irregularity?
什么反常现象
Blips from a random I.P. Address.
随机IP地址进入的痕迹
Hacker?
黑客吗
It's probably someone from the bank, confirming.
也许是银行的人在确认用户信息
But I'd have to look into the account details to be sure.
但我得查过账户明细后才能确定
You'd need the password.
你需要密♥码♥
I'll arrange a time for us
我会安排个时间
to go to the bank so you can access it yourself.
我们一起去银行 你可以自己调出账户信息
No, no.
不必了
I trust you.
我信任你
Bank closes at 6:00. Burn this when you're done.
银行6点关门 事成之后把纸条烧掉
Don't sell yourself short.
别低估了自己
Kate'll love you for who you really are...
凯特会爱上你这个人
as will others.
其他人也是
You like the hat?
喜欢这帽子吗
I could get used to it.
习惯了就好
Are you all dressed up with somewhere else to go?
穿得这么光鲜 是要去哪里吗
No, I just have to be somewhere by 6:00.
没啦 只是我6点前得去个地方
It's a commitment I made a long time ago.
我老早就答应人家了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表