剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Don't you hate it when Peter makes you get coffee?
彼得让你倒咖啡你该很恨他吧
You're getting me mocha chai latte's
剩下半个月你得负责
for the rest of the month.
给我倒摩卡拿铁茶
Hey, boss.
老大
Why is Neal in your office?
尼尔怎么在你办公室里
Neal is posing as Peter so a witness will
尼尔在假扮彼得 好让目击者
tell us about an energy-collusion scam.
跟我们讲一宗电力欺诈案
Awesome! I'm going in. No.
太棒了 我也要玩 不准
Come on. Let me bring him a file.
好嘛 让我给他送个文件吧
What do you have?
你发现什么了
This is for Peter. Diana...
这是给彼得的 戴安
It's the info Sara requested on Gerhard Wagner.
这是莎拉要的杰哈德·瓦格纳的信息
There's nothing in here.
什么都没有啊
Why is Gerhard Wagner's file empty?
杰哈德·瓦格纳的档案怎么是空的
The Department of Defense classified his information
二战后他移♥民♥到美国来
when he immigrated to the U.S. after world war II.
国防部把他的材料设为了机密
Yeah, but that was more than 50 years ago.
没错 但都是50年前的事了
I'll make some calls, see if I can get his file declassified.
我去打个电♥话♥ 看能不能把他档案解密
All right.
好
I'm gonna find out what Brooke had to say to me.
得看看布鲁克想跟"我"说什么
This is gonna be good.
一定很好玩
Oh, yeah. No, no, no.
没错 别介
A thief?
盗贼
Sounds like a job for Neal Caffrey.
听起来像是尼尔·卡夫瑞的活
Yeah, too bad Stanzler's already made me.
真可惜斯丹兹勒没找我
I would love to find out what he was trying to steal --
我很想知道他到底想偷什么
You still can.
你依然可以
Or the new Neal Caffrey can.
或者让新版尼尔·卡夫瑞出场
You're serious?
真假
Peter, that's bold thinking,
彼得 这是很大胆
But posing as a thief -- particularly as me...
但假扮盗贼 还是我这种雅贼
I mean, we'd be better off sending in
我是说 我们还是用一些
any number of competent criminal C.I.'s. No.
强大的罪犯线人比较靠谱 不
I'm retaking control of this case
趁这宗案子还没失控
before anything else goes sideways.
我要重新拿回指挥权
Talk to Brooke. Have her put Neal Caffrey, thief, on his books.
告诉布鲁克 让她信任卡夫瑞这个盗贼
That's you? That's me.
是你吗 当然是我
Welding is a lot harder than it looks.
焊接比看上去难得多
I deserve a medal.
该给我颁块奖牌
Sorry about the flames.
抱歉火焰溅到你了
You want to wear my extra helmet? I'm good.
想戴我的备用头盔吗 没事
Nothing like wearing a leather flame suit
再没有比大热天穿着
on the hottest day of the year.
皮革防火服更遭罪的了
I'm almost back to my fighting weight.
我多年来的赘肉都快掉光了
For the last parts for the antenna,
为了完成天线的最后一部分
I've been scouring Ebay Europe.
我在欧洲易购上一通好找
Are you even listening to me?
你有在听吗
You wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork required
你肯定无法想象安排一个人去做卧底
to send someone undercover. Isn't that the suit's job?
得倒腾多少文件 那不是探员叔的工作吗
Nah, he made me do it
不 但他让我来做
since I told a whistle-blower I was Peter Burke.
因为我对个揭发内♥幕♥的自称是他
why would you do that?
你干嘛那么做
We were gonna lose her. I had to.
不然她要吓跑了 只能出此下策
Now I'm stuck with the IS9 form, A.K.A.,
现在我就纠结在IS9表上了
the whistle-blower declaration of facts.
也就是告密者的陈述表
Okay, remember when your mother said,
记得你妈说过的话吗
"Don't cross your eyes 'cause they're gonna stay that way"?
"别试图颠倒你的眼 因为它们本该如此"
Yeah. The same thing holds for impersonating a suit.
嗯 同样适用于假扮联邦探员
Get out or I'm gonna find you wearing wing tips.
抽身吧 不然你就该穿尖头鞋了
What do you think?
怎么样
Oh. I'm too late.
唉 我说的太晚了
The metamorphosis is complete, cockroach. Thanks, Kafka.
已经完全变形了 蟑螂 多谢 卡夫卡
Peter.
彼得
Sara.
莎拉
What are you doing here?
你们来干嘛
Do I want to know?
我会想知道吗
Not yet.
目前不会
All right.
那好
"Tales of the FBI's classified files."
"联调局加密文件的故事"
Peter figured out why Adler's so interested in Wagner.
彼得发现阿德勒为何对瓦格纳如此感兴趣了
Excellent. Top-secret movies. I'll make popcorn.
太棒了 顶级秘密小♥电♥影♥ 我去弄爆米花
Butter, please.
记得加奶油
When do we get to the good part?
什么时候才到给力的部分
Shh! Quiet.
嘘 安静
...in a relentless counterblockade
...冷酷无情的反♥封♥锁♥
to destroy Britain's shipping.
以毁灭大不列颠的海上运输
The man on the left is Gerhard Wagner.
左面的人就是杰哈德·瓦格纳
Worked as a radio operator in the U-boat headquarters.
他是德军潜艇司令部的无线电报员
After the fall of the third Reich, he fled to America.
第三帝国覆灭后 他逃往美国
He claimedo have top-secret information
他声称持有绝密情报
he wanted to share with the U.S.
想要告诉美国政♥府♥
Gerhard Wagner, however,
但结果杰哈德·瓦格纳
was sent to a detention center at Ellis Island.
却被送往埃里斯岛上一个拘留所
And whatever he knew disappeared with him
他所知的一切都无从得知
when he escaped from the detention center a few weeks later.
因为几周后他就从拘留所逃走了
What kind of top-secret information could Wagner have
那个瓦格纳到底有什么绝密情报
that Adler would be looking for
能让阿德勒感兴趣
a halfcentury later? I have a feeling
都过了半个世纪了 我有预感
it has something to do with the antenna Mozzie's been building.
和蚊子一直在搞的那个天线模型有关
Which makes sense, 'cause he was a radio guy.
有道理 他以前跟无线电打交道
If he escaped the detention center,
如果他从拘留所逃了出来
he may have hopped the fence
他可能跨越了国界
and gotten in the naturalization line.
并且设法入籍
Why not? Changed his name, became an upstanding citizen.
对啊 改名换姓 变成良好公民
All right. We'll check the archives for matches
好 我们去档案馆查一下
between his physical description and someone
看有没有符合他外貌描述
who entered Ellis Island around that same time.
且在同一时间到过埃利斯岛的人
Listen, uh...
那个啥
next time you're poking around classified files,
下次你再去鼓捣机密文件的时候
see if you can find anything on the death of the electric car.
看看有没有关于电车灭绝的资料
Sure. And I can throw in some stuff about crop circles.
没问题 我还能顺带给你查查麦田怪圈
Yes.
好耶
Oh. You're joking.
你逗我玩儿呢
Mozzie, the U.S. government
蚊子 美国政♥府♥
is not conducting mind-probe experiments.
没在做什么心智探针的实验
That's what they've made you believe.
他们那是蒙你呐
Are we doing this again?
又来一次啊
Guess so. You headed home?
看来是 你要回家吗
No, I'm gonna go grab a bite. How about you?
不 我去吃点东西 你呢
Oh, just to the gym. Really? I just I took you
我要去健身房♥ 真的啊 我还以为
for more of a "Sit-up/push-up in the morning" kind of guy.
你是那种做做简单晨练运动的人呢
I swim. Yeah?
我还游泳 是嘛
How's that work with your ankle bracelet? It's waterproof.
那你的脚链怎么办 它防水
Are you trained in counter-surveillance?
你有接受反监视训练吗
You talking about the guy at our 6:00?
你说我们6点方向的那个人吗
So the answer's yes. Yes.
这么说是喽 是的
And he knows we made him.
他也知道我们发现他了
How long do you want to stay here?
你想在这里呆多久
We'll see what his next move is.
看看他接下来怎么做吧
Much better.
好多了
That's not fair. It's my game.
这不公平 是我在玩
Ah, we take turns.
轮着来嘛
He's making his next move.
他有所行动了
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Yeah, I've been followed before in my line of work.
干这一行 以前我也被跟踪过
Whoever he is...
不管是谁
He knows you're working for us.
他现在知道你在为我们工作
So the emergency exits are here...
紧急出口在这里
and here.
还有这里
There's only one entrance to the exhibit
到展厅的入口只有一个
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表