剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Smooth. I'm glad he's on our side.
真利索 幸亏是我们的人
Caffrey is headed toward the lockers.
卡夫瑞往储物箱走了
How's it going?
怎么样
So far, so good. You're a convincing mark.
一切顺利 你个冤大头演得真像
Well, wait till they find out what I do for a living.
不冤 跟他们走着瞧
Should we take the kids in?
逮捕那帮学生吗
Not yet. I don't want to spook Oswald.
别 别惊动奥斯华
We wait.
后发制人就行
You guys should invest in some of those little,
你们该拨款
Christmas-tree air fresheners.
买♥♥点空气清新剂
You don't like the van. Noted.
你不爱呆车里 知道了
Peter.
彼得
Peter, can I talk to you?
彼得 借一步说话
We took Russell back to the bureau.
我们带罗素回局里了
He didn't call his lawyer. Who'd he call?
他没打给律师 那打给谁了
Play it.
放出来
Neal.
尼尔
Neal. What? I didn't do anything.
尼尔 干嘛 我又怎么了
Explain this. Play it.
这你怎么解释 放出来
I'm not working with the fbi!
我没有和联调局合作
They got me with the case. What was I supposed to do?
他们逮到我拿着箱子 我能怎么办
Tell 'em I can still get 'em Alex Hunter,
告诉他们我还是能抓到艾莱士·亨特
but they got to post bail!
但他们得先把我保出去
Why is Russell talking about Alex Hunter?
为什么罗素会提到艾莱士·亨特
Do you know who he's talking to? Went to a burner phone.
知道他打给谁吗 是个即抛式手♥机♥
Answer my question.
快回答我
Alex is in trouble.
艾莱士有了麻烦
Alex is back? Damn it, Neal.
艾莱士回来了吗 见你的鬼 尼尔
I can't let my guard down for one day, can I?
你真是一天都不能让我省心
You used us to take Russell out of play.
你利用我们让罗素出局
If you jeopardized this case... I didn't, Peter.
要是这威胁到这个案子 我没有 彼得
Diana? It's 8:00. I don't think Oswald's gonna show.
戴安 都八点了 我想奥斯华不会出现了
Yeah, I guess he conned all of us.
没错 我想他把我们都算计了
Check the locker.
去查一下储物柜
Why? Check it.
为何 去查就是
The case isn't here.
箱子不见了
Damn it!
见鬼
Did we ever lose visual on the locker?
我们的监视器有出过问题吗
No.
没有
Then how'd he get the bag?!
那他怎么拿走的
He was here the entire time.
他一直就在里面
So help me, if this was part of your plan --
如果你也用过这种手法 那就帮帮忙吧
It wasn't.
不是
Oswald improved my con.
奥斯华改进了我的手法
Then you better figure out how to catch him.
那你最好想办法抓住他
Oh, why is he here? I asked for alex.
他来干什么 我是要艾莱士来
Understandably, my client does not trust the FBI.
简单 我的委托人不信任条子
She has asked her lawyer to preside in her absence.
她不在场时 全权委托律师代理
Got a nice little practice going?
这笔业务还不错哈
I do all right.
我自己能应付
Helps when you're friends with criminals.
帮助罪犯更容易些吗
Thanks to you two, I got a pound of shrapnel in my ass
拜你们所赐 这次的行动栽了
From today's misfire.
后果很严重 不用说的
Tell me why you really put us onto Russell.
告诉我为什么要把罗素扯进来
And it better be good.
给我个充分的理由
Someone's looking for Alex.
有人在找艾莱士
Russell said he could deliver her,
罗素说他能把她交出去
And we took him out of play before he could.
我们赶在那之前把他踢出局
Who's looking for her?
谁在找她
Probably the same people who killed Kate.
可能是杀了凯特的那伙人
If Oswald has the coins, he'll try and fence them eventually.
要是奥斯华拿了金币 肯定要找他们销赃
That's what I'm counting on.
我只能这样指望了
And you're gonna help make that happen.
你得想法子确保这件事
We're gonna make Oswald reveal
我们得让奥斯华露出马脚
The krugerrands and the painting.
交出克鲁格金币和那幅画
Well...How?
怎么做
Those coins belonged to someone
这些金币的主人
Who probably wants them back, right?
肯定想要回它们吧
Tell me who.
告诉我是谁
Uh...Russell may or -- or may not be
罗素可能也许大概
An old connection from Detroit...
和底特律有过关联
...Of the Don Corleone persuasion. The Detroit mob?
差不多教父那一类的... 底特律黑帮吗
Yeah.
对
All right, I'm gonna have to convince Oswald
好吧 那我得让奥斯华相信
I'm in with them.
我是他们的人
What if he recognizes you? He won't.
万一他认出你来怎么办 不会
Unlike you, the bureau makes
和你不同
sure that my picture doesn't get in the paper.
调查局可没把我的照片爆得满大街
He knows you. You -- I don't trust.
他认识你 你呢 我信不过
So... Impossible.
所以... 没的商量
He studies crime for a living.
他靠研究犯罪过活
You'd need an expert on the Detroit Mob to pull that o--
你需要个熟悉底特律黑帮的专家帮你...
I just found my expert.
这不就在我面前嘛
Hello?
谁
Can I help you?
有事吗
You took something of mine.
你拿了我的东西
Is that so?
是吗
Tell him you're the peacemaker.
就说你是调停人
That's an old Detroit player. Do it.
黑帮成员都这么说 快点
I'm the peacemaker.
我是调停人
Well, I don't recall starting any wars.
我好像没惹什么争端吧
I'm sure, uh...
我肯定
This is a misunderstanding.
这是个误会吧
You stole my krugerrands, and I want them back.
你偷了我的克鲁格金币 趁早还给我
K-k-kru-- kru--
克什么
Listen, I don't have time for jokes.
听着 我没空和你说笑
Okay.
明白吗
When it's a matter of our missing money,
要是有人敢偷我们的钱
I never joke. I never joke.
我可从不说笑 我可从不说笑
This picture tells a story, professor.
这张照片能证明一切 教授
I don't see myself in that story.
我可不在里面
No, but you see the case. And now you've got it.
是不在 但你看那个箱子 现在你手里
Tell him you'll cut off his hands if he doesn't pay up.
说要是他不还给你 就剁了他的手
What? It's the Detroit Mob,
啥 这是底特律黑帮
Not the girl scouts.
又不是女孩子办家家酒
I wouldn't want anything to happen to your hands, professor.
我可不想你的手有什么意外 教授
I said cut off his hands! Quiet, Moz.
我叫你说剁了他的手 别吵 蚊子
All right, listen, listen, if you're the peacemaker,
好吧 听着 如果你是调停人
I'm sure we can find some common ground.
我想我们肯定能达成一致
The krugerrands were worth $2 million.
克鲁格金币价值两百万美元
I want $3 million for my trouble.
你得付我三百万 息事宁人
Well, well, that's simply not possible.
这我可办不到
Make it possible.
这是你的事
Deliver it tomorrow.
明天给我送来
Or I'll start with your thumbs.
不然先伺候你的大拇指
Or I'll start with your thumbs.
不然先伺候你的大拇指
I can get you $200,000.
我出两百万
$200,000? 10%.
两百万? 加百分之十
No, no, no, no. 30% is the going rate.
不行 要加百分之三十
$600,000. Fine.
六百万吗 成
Okay. I need that wired today.
好 明天就把钱汇到
Okay? No prob.
行吗 没问题
How much can I get for this?
这能卖♥♥多少钱
Original Thayer. Nice.
塞叶的原作 不错嘛
I'll give you half a mil.
我出五十万
Where does it say "Dumb schmuck" On my face?
你当我冤大头吗
The painting's been sliced. Take it or leave it.
这画都被割过了 卖♥♥不卖♥♥随你
Listen, it's cut at the frame line.
听着 这是沿着画框割下来的
Re-stretched, you're not gonna lose even an inch of canvas.
重新铺开的话 画布可一点不少
You won't have any trouble finding an enthusiastic buyer
你能很容易在澳门或新加坡
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表