剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
If you pull that trigger,
如果你开枪
you will regret it for the rest of your life, Neal.
你会后悔一辈子的 尼尔
You're not a killer.
你不是杀手
I want him to know how it felt.
我想让他也尝尝这滋味
How she felt.
她的痛苦
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me, Neal.
看着我 尼尔
Neal.
尼尔
Look at me, Neal. Come on.
看着我 尼尔 乖
This isn't who you are.
你不是这种人
Cuff him.
拷住他
How are we gonna handle this?
我们怎么办
Call Jones.
打电♥话♥给琼斯
You two can handle the official bureau response.
局里那边你们去回应
Take him back to the office,
把他带回办公室
Then I'll figure out what to do next.
我来想下一步
Did you kill her?
她是你杀的吗
No.
不是
You're gonna tell me who did.
你得告诉我谁干的
I was just like you, Burke.
我以前就和你一样 博尔克
Moving up in the Bureau.
在局里的事业蒸蒸日上
Beautiful wife.
还有美丽的妻子
Things were good then.
一切都如此美好
Your wife was murdered.
你妻子是被谋杀的
Yeah.
对
Did my best to put the pieces back together,
我虽竭力想要重新振作起来
but all I could think about was vengeance.
但复仇的念头始终挥之不去
Then out of the blue one day, I get a phone call,
之后突然有一天 我接到一个电♥话♥
Anonymous voice,
匿名电♥话♥
Pointing me right to her killer.
告诉了我凶手的身份
So I tracked him down.
于是我查到了他
And you killed him.
你杀了他
A few days later, I get a package in the mail.
几天后 我收到一份寄来的包裹
It's a video.
是一盘录像带
Of what you had done.
是你所作所为的罪证
Followed by another phone call.
之后我又接到一通电♥话♥
Man tells me he can arrange it for me to be transferred
对方告诉我 他能安排我调任
Into OPR.
到职责办工作
OPR?
职责办
Yeah.
对
He had enough clout to make that happen?
他居然有这个能耐
Yeah.
没错
Is he with the Bureau?
他是局里的人吗
I don't know.
我不知道
After that, he told me
之后他告诉我
If I could get him the music box,
只要我能替他弄到那个八音盒
The video would disappear.
就销毁那盘录像带
Give it to your mystery blackmailer...
那个勒索你的神秘人物 只要满足他的要求
Get your life back.
你就能回归正常生活
That was our deal.
这是我们做的交易
So I traced the box to Caffrey.
所以我顺着八音盒追查到卡夫瑞
But he didn't have it.
但并不在他手上
Well, everyone thought he did.
外人都以为在他手上
But he was in prison.
但他在监狱里
So you went after Kate.
所以你就盯上了凯特
I figured she'd know where you kept it.
我以为她会知道你把八音盒藏在哪儿
You're the man with the ring.
那个戴戒指的人是你
She was signaling you with her ATM card that day, huh?
那天她通过自动取款机给你传达信息
Yeah.
对
It worked.
我也领会了
Why'd you buy the explosives?
你为什么要买♥♥炸♥药♥
Oh, that was Kate's idea.
那是凯特的意思
Look, I set up your getaway...
我把你们的逃跑
as part of mentor.
设计成指导会的一部分
Oh, mentor was real?
真有指导会这回事吗
Yeah.
当然
Kate felt that no matter how far away you two got,
凯特觉得不管你俩跑得多远
You would never be safe.
都不会真正得到安宁
And I don't think she was wrong.
我也同意她的看法
Hey, look...
听着
I don't know who the guy is pulling these strings,
我不知道谁是幕后主使
but I have never seen anyone with the kind of juice he has.
但我从未见过有人如此神通广大
So it was her idea to blow up the plane?
这么说炸掉飞机是她的意思
Yeah. You two bail out over the water.
对 让你俩人间蒸发
Fake our death and live happily ever after.
制♥造♥死亡的假象 从此幸福地在一起
The bomb exploded early. Why?
那又为什么提前爆♥炸♥了
I don't know.
我不知道
She called you from the plane.
她在飞机上打电♥话♥给你了
We heard it on the cockpit recording.
我们听了驾驶舱的录音
Kate never called me.
凯特没给我打过电♥话♥
Your name was listed on the phone.
电♥话♥记录上是你的名字
I'm not that stupid.
我可没这么蠢
Boss? Yeah?
头儿 怎么
The marshals reset the key.
执法官重设了钥匙
Put it on him. Take him home.
给他戴上 送他回家
Peter, not right now.
彼得 别现在就赶我走
Go home.
乖乖回家去
So, what's gonna happen to me?
我会怎么样
I haven't decided.
我还没决定
You want to help me?
你想帮我吗
The flash drive I got from you the day that I...
那天我从你那儿弄到的U盘
The day you shot me?
就是你开枪打我那天吗
Yeah.
对
It contained the date, time, and place of a meeting.
其中包含了一次会面时间和地点
Who were you meeting?
你是要和谁会面
I had been trying forever
我曾竭尽全力
to get to the guy pulling the strings.
追查那个幕后黑手
I had finally gotten a meeting with the intermediary.
最终我和中间人取得了联♥系♥ 约好见面
What was the name of the guy you were meeting?
和你会面的人叫什么名字
I don't know. I was gonna find out that day.
我不知道 本来那天有机会查出来的
You didn't know it?
你不知道吗
No.
不知道
I was there.
那天我去了
What?
什么
Did you see him?
你见到他了吗
No. He was good.
没有 他很狡猾
He dodged my cameras.
避开了摄像头
I never got a clear look at him, but...
没能照到正面 但是...
I got this.
我拼出了这个
You know him?
你认识他吗
Yeah.
对
Julian Larssen.
朱利安·拉尔森
We trained together in special forces.
我们以前一起在特种部队受过训
You didn't know he was involved in this?
你不知道他也参与其中吗
No, I haven't seen him in years.
不知道 我多年没见过他了
That's our patchwork man.
原来这就是拼图的真身
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What's going on?
怎么了
NYPD just called in a homicide
纽约警局刚接到一起谋杀案报♥警♥
in an antique shop downtown.
事发地点是市中心的一家古董店
The same antique shop where Neal got his gun.
尼尔正是在那儿搞到的枪
Rule out a snatch and grab?
排除抢劫的可能性吗
Two shots to the chest.
胸口正中两枪
As far as we can tell, nothing was taken.
目前为止 没有发现有东西被抢
That was playing when we came in.
我们进来时就在放这个音乐
I'll check it out.
我去看看
What the hell's going on?
究竟是怎么回事
Shop owner was working on the codes.
店主正在破解密♥码♥
Turn that off.
关掉
Let me see that.
让我看看
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表