剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "White Collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
The hope diamond. We're looking for its twin.
希望之钻 我们找的是它的双生钻
They want me in D.C.? The job's yours.
上头要我去华盛顿 这份工作是你的了
When we first started talking about Washington,
我们一开始商量去华盛顿的时候
I reached out to the National Gallery.
我就联♥系♥了国家美术馆
They just called me and offered me a position.
他们刚刚打给我 说可以给我一份工作
I made a call to Bruce in Washington.
我给华盛顿的布鲁斯打了个电♥话♥
He's meeting with the FBI director to put your release in motion.
他要跟联调局局长会面加快你的释放
You asked me to trust you.
你要我相信你
You can trust me.
你也可以相信我
Who is she, Neal?
她到底是谁 尼尔
Her real name is Rachel Turner, MI5.
她的真名是蕾切尔·特纳 军情五处
Neal, she's in love with you.
尼尔 她爱上你了
We found it.
我们找到它了
Rebecca!
丽贝卡
Don't come any closer.
别再靠近了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
He's gone, and he's not coming back.
他走了 而且不会再回来了
Every law enforcement officer in New York
纽约市的所有警官都在
is headed here right now.
赶往这里的路上
You have to stop running.
你不能再逃了
The FBI director won't release you
联调局局长不肯放你
'cause you're such a big asset.
因为你是个不可多得的人才
The bureau doesn't want to lose you.
局里不想失去你
And now you don't want to go to D.C.
你不想去华盛顿了吗
It's all bureaucracy, El.
官僚主义害死人 小伊
I'll commute back and forth.
我可以乘车往返两地
I want my freedom.
我想要自♥由♥
Give me a week, and we'll be back in business.
给我一周时间 然后我们就干回老本行
Why are you following me? Who are you?
你为什么跟踪我 你是谁
I'm about to become the last person on earth who knows where you are.
我就要成为世界上最后一个知道你去向的人了
All clear.
没人
Turn over every mattress.
翻个底朝天
Check behind every frame.
任何地方都不要漏掉
Doesn't look like a man who planned to leave.
看上去不像是计划要逃跑的样子啊
Neal wouldn't have left any clues.
尼尔不会留下线索的
He and Mozzie should be long gone by now.
他和蚊子应该早跑没影了
I know it's not a perfect resemblance,
我知道这不是很像
but we ca--
但我们可以
This looks like a bad time.
看来时机不太好
I'll come back later.
我稍后再回来
Stay right where you are, Mozzie.
别动 蚊子
I can explain, suit.
我可以解释的 猫咪探员
I'm so very lonely.
我好寂寞
You're gonna tell me where he is.
告诉我 他在哪
I know all your interrogation techniques, suit.
你的审讯技巧我都熟悉 猫咪探员
I'm never gonna crack.
我绝不会松口的
I'm also aided by the fact that I have no idea
而且我也完全不知道
what you're talking about.
你在说什么
We both know Neal ran.
我们都知道尼尔跑了
Of course we do.
当然了
Now, where exactly do we know he ran to?
那他跑哪去了呢
That's what you're gonna tell me.
我问的就是这个
The answer, dear suit, is that he didn't run.
答案就是 探员先生 他没跑
And the evidence is right in front of you.
证据就坐在你面前
You?
你吗
He wouldn't run without me,
他不会撇下我一人跑的
ergo...
所以
We found the anklet.
我们找到脚环了
It was in the back of a truck headed to Pennsylvania.
在一辆开往宾夕法尼亚州的卡车后面
Thanks, Jones.
谢了 琼斯
Ergo?
所以怎样
12:52 p.m., Neal cut his anklet.
尼尔于中午12点52分切断了脚环
He's gone.
他跑了
You're gonna tell me where he went.
你要告诉我他去哪了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, 12:52 p.m. today?
等等 今天12:52吗
That's right. That's impossible.
没错 不可能啊
I was with him minutes before.
几分钟前我们还在一起
We were talking about...
我们还在探讨...
The future.
我们的未来
I bet you were.
当然了
I saw the body double.
我看到假人了
The FBI betrayed him.
联调局背弃了他
What else would you expect?
你还想要他怎样
You're not helping your case.
你这是在给自己帮倒忙
We wouldn't do it like this.
我们不会这么做的
If we ever ran, it would be a well-crafted plan--
如果我们要跑 也会是精心计划过的
no loose ends--
不会留下纰漏
together.
而且是一起跑
Suit, you know something doesn't feel right about this.
猫咪探员 你知道这里面有问题
I promise you, Neal didn't run...
我保证 尼尔没逃跑
Which means someone must have taken him.
那么一定是有人绑走了他
Thank you.
多谢了
Excuse me?
什么
I was gonna run, but, you know,
我本打算跑的
figuring out how to dodge the FBI,
但是想办法甩掉联调局
get rid of the anklet,
去掉脚环
find an untraceable place to lay low--
找到无迹可寻的地方藏身
that takes time.
这都要花时间的
Instead, you took care of it already, so thank you.
而你都替我搞定了 所以谢谢了啊
This is the best thing that could have happened to me.
简直没有比这更棒的事了
You know you're cuffed to a chair, right?
你知道自己被拷在椅子上了吧
I do, but I won't be once you realize
我知道 但等你意识到摆在你面前的机会
the opportunity in front of you.
就会给我解开了
Yeah, she said you were good.
她就说你很厉害
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Well, she didn't have any friends,
她没有朋友
no one she trusted.
没有信任的人
She told you about me, she needed you.
如果她跟你说到了我 那一定是需要你
You're the guy in the helicopter.
你就是直升机里的那个人
Rebecca reached out to me--
丽贝卡来找我
A cut of the diamond for a way out of town.
我接她出城 就能换得钻石分成
And you really thought Rebecca would give that to you?
你真♥相♥信丽贝卡会履约吗
I don't think either of us expected the other
我觉得我们两人都没指望
to keep up our end of the bargain.
对方履约
Now I don't have to.
如今我不必履约了
You want the whole thing for yourself.
你要自己独吞
And you are going to get it for me.
而你要去帮我拿到钻石
Getting a little tired of how happy you are.
我有点厌烦你这么开心的样子了
The FBI has the diamond.
钻石在联调局手里
But you work for the FBI.
但你为联调局工作啊
She told me that too.
这事她也说了
You can get it from them.
你能帮我偷出来
And what's the value of it then?
那还有什么用
No one's gonna touch something that hot.
如此的烫手山芋没人会要
You can't sell it.
你根本卖♥♥不出去
Who says I want to?
谁说我要卖♥♥了
This isn't a conversation.
我们不是在商量
More of a "You do what I say,
要是你不按我说的做
or I push you down the elevator shaft".
我就把你从电梯间推下去
You keep checking your watch.
你一直在看表
You're playing calm, but you're sweating.
你假装镇定 可其实慌得不行
And instead of threatening me in increments--
你没有将威胁一点点升级
Fingers, toes, that kind of thing--
比如切手指啊 脚趾啊什么的
You're going straight for the drop.
直接就说要把我推下去
You're on a clock.
你时间不多了
Question is, whose clock are you on?
问题是 是谁把你逼得那么急
Yeah.
喂
Prisoner should be here any minute, boss.
犯人马上就到 头儿
Thanks, Diana.
谢谢 戴安
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表