剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No.
凶什么嘛
He fell in love with her. He got caught.
他爱上她了 然后东窗事发
And they sent him down to bank fraud.
然后他们就下放他去管银行诈骗了
Well, then, she was his first stop.
这样的话他肯定先去找她
Well, maybe. She's his former C.I.
也许吧 她是他的前任线人
They broke it off when he got transferred.
他调职后就不联♥系♥了
She has three known aliases.
她有三个伪装身份
She knows how to hide someone.
她知道怎么帮人藏匿
I mean, come on, Peter.
想想吧 彼得
If you went on the run --
如果你在逃亡
I wouldn't go on the run.
我才不会
Yeah, but if you did...
假设一下嘛
Yes, I'm sure it'd be your fault. Let's move.
那准是被你害的 行动吧
Rebecca Vidal, please.
请找一下丽贝卡·维达
Sure. Just one minute.
好的 请稍等
She works here in... sales.
她在这儿搞...销♥售♥
Before she became a C.I., what was she into?
当线人之前她干什么
She was a car thief.
偷车贼
Do what you know.
不离本行
I'm a prospective customer.
我是潜在的客户
Rebecca and I are going on a test drive.
丽贝卡要带我去试驾
Maybe I should take the test drive...
试驾该让我去
Talk to her, C.I. To C.I.
我们两个线人可以聊聊
You will do no such thing. You just want to drive the car.
不许去 你只不过想开车过过瘾
Those two gentlemen, right over there.
就是那边的两位先生
Now I understand the inappropriate relationship.
我终于理解"不正当关系"指什么了
There's a reason El prefers my working with a male c.I.
知道为啥小伊非让我找个男线人了吧
All right, if the car-talk gets a little detailed,
好吧 如果你俩在车上擦出火花
I got you covered.
回去我给你打掩护
Thanks.
谢了
Hi. I'm Rebecca. What can I do for you today?
我是丽贝卡 能否为您效劳
Actually, my friend Peter has come into a modest windfall.
我这位朋友彼得最近赚了一票
I'm his consultant.
我是他的顾问
I have an '86 GTB,
我有辆86年产GTB[法拉利]
and I'm looking at an upgrade.
现在打算升个级
Well, '86 is a classic,
86款确实经典
but the Spider's got
可这辆施柏德[法拉利]
483 horsepower versus 270 in yours.
马力足有483匹 远超您那辆的270匹
Double the torque, F-trac stability,
扭矩加倍 还有动态稳定系统
which you need at 200 miles an hour.
速度上了200迈后用得着
How are the adjustments to manettino controls?
驾驶模式控制有何调整
Well, I could tell you
我敢说
You'd love the steering-wheel-mount shifting,
你一定会喜欢方向盘上的切换旋钮
but nothing speaks like a test drive.
不过试驾才最有说服力
And it comes standard with GPS?
有标配定位系统吧
Yes. I'll go get the keys.
当然 我去拿钥匙
'86 GTB -- nice touch.
86年产GTB 选的不错
You don't have to drive one to dream about them.
想它好久了就是开不起
Behave while I'm gone.
我不在时别捣乱
There you go. Thank you.
弄好了 谢谢
You've been here before.
以前来过吧
yeah, a few times.
来过几次
What's your name? Dan.
怎么称呼 丹
Anyone ever offered you a test drive?
有人请您试驾吗
You know, nobody ever said hello.
根本没人理我
People judge.
以貌取人
I wish it weren't so, but people judge.
我也不希望这样 可惜现实如此
By your cotton-poly blend.
他们注意到你穿的混纺
By your pleated khaki slacks.
卡其布的裤子
By your cellphone holster.
还有你手♥机♥的皮套
You can wear whatever you want
其实你穿什么都不要紧
if you drive a Gallardo.
只要开着格兰迪[兰博基尼]
Yeah?
真的
But that's not why you drive one.
但那些都不重要
You drive one because this car is...
你要开这车是因为
A transcendent experience.
它会带给你超凡的驾驶体验
Hello, Dan. I'm Nick Halden.
你好 丹 我是尼科·海登
You ready for a test drive?
准备好试驾了吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll get the keys.
我去拿钥匙
Taking the Gallardo out.
开格兰迪去兜一圈
He's a looker, not a buyer.
他只是看客 不是个买♥♥主
When'd you start?
你什么时候入职的
Oh, this morning. Eddy didn't tell you?
今天早晨 艾迪没说吗
Nick Halden.
尼科·海登
Welcome, Nick. Thanks.
欢迎加入 尼科 谢谢
Welcome.
欢迎
He may be a looker, but he's live.
也许是看客 可总是个机会
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are we stopping?
为什么停车
Peter Burke, FBI.
彼得·博尔克 联调局
Based on that look, you know why I'm here.
看你表情是知道我的来意
I knew it. I knew it.
我知道 我就知道
Listen to me.
听我说
I worked with Agent Franklin in the White Collar Division.
我和富兰克林探员同在精英调查组共事
I want to help him.
我想帮他
The Marshals already came by.
执法官已经来过
They searched my place this morning,
今早他们搜了我家
then went through all my stuff at work.
又来公♥司♥翻了我所有东西
I'm not doing this again.
我不想再来一次
Take me back...Now.
载我回去 马上
My C.I. is more than just my entree
我的线人 他不只是我
into the criminal world.
了解犯罪分子的工具
He's the one I turn to when I need help.
他是我需要帮助时最依赖的人
Are you finished?
说完了吗
Yeah.
完了
Good. Then turn the car around.
很好 那就调头吧
What'd I say? What'd I tell you, huh?
我就说吧 一点没错
I want it! That one!
我买♥♥了 就那辆
Okay, have a seat. I'll get the paperwork going.
没问题 请坐 我去拿合同
Can I get you some espresso?
给您倒一杯咖啡吧
That would be great, yeah. Okay. Sure.
那太好了 好的
Listen, uh, this is my first sale,
这是我的第一单生意
and I promised to split it with Rebecca.
我答应和丽贝卡分账
He's buying?
他买♥♥下了吗
I know, but she's out with another customer.
对 她跟另一位客户出去了
Can you log me in on her computer?
能帮我登陆她的电脑吗
Sure.
当然
Congrats. Thanks.
恭喜 谢谢
Could you get him an espresso?
能帮他倒一杯咖啡吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You better hope I find him before the Marshals.
你最好让我抢在执法官前找到他
Look, I haven't seen Agent Franklin in almost a year.
听着 我有一年没见过富兰克林探员了
He broke it off after they demoted him.
他被降职后就不再和我联♥系♥
He was a good agent.
他是位出色的探员
Whatever they're saying he did...
他们说他做的那些事
There's no way.
都是胡扯
He needs to come in.
他得回来解释
It's the only way we can clear him.
这是唯一能还他清白的办法
I told you, I don't know where he is.
我说过了 我不知道他在哪儿
All right, listen, listen.
好吧 听着 听我说
If you two do make contact,
如果你们有联♥系♥
let him know that I'll make him this promise --
告诉他 我向他保证
I'm willing to listen.
我会听他解释
What?
怎么
I know that you think I only took the car out to talk.
你一定认为我驾车出去就是为了和你谈话
Clearly you didn't take it out to drive it.
显然你不是为了试驾
No, but...
是的 不过
I need an honest answer on one more thing.
有个问题请你如实回答
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表