剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Unless you start talking.
坦白从宽
Deckard came up with the whole thing.
这一切都是戴克的主意
What do you want to know about him?
你们要知道什么 我知而不言
Give it up. Stay back!
放弃抵抗 快退后
Hands up, Deckard!
举起手来 戴克
It's over.
结束了
Put the gun down on the ground!
把枪放在地上
You realize the grief you caused me with Bancroft
你逃跑后要我去说服班考夫
when you fled?
你也知道其中的风险吧
Being on this side of a manhunt
做一次抓猫的耗子
isn't all peaches and dandelions, is it?
可不是闹着玩的呐
Beats being led away in cuffs.
总比被手铐铐走的好
Good working with you, Deckard.
合作愉快 戴克
How'd it go?
怎么样
They've cleared Franklin of all charges.
对富兰克林的所有指控已被撤销
Bancroft's reinstating him into the White Collar Division.
班考夫准备将他调回精英调查组
That's great work, everyone. Let's get some rest.
干得漂亮 诸位 好好休息一下吧
Neal...
尼尔
Good work.
干得好
Thank you.
谢啦
I'll be headed home, too.
那我也回家咯
Won't be going to the Powell today,
又不能去鲍威尔博物馆
'cause, you know, it's outside my radius.
是嘛 超出我的活动范围了
Please?
谁行行好啊
Thanks for playing last night, Moz.
昨晚多谢你了 蚊子
Oh, the follow-the-leader stuff? That was child's play.
你说学样游戏吗 小孩子玩意
The reason I'm calling now
我打电♥话♥来跟你说
Is because I've obtained some information since then.
我之后有了点发现
What'd you find?
什么发现
I know who Kate called from the plane.
我知道凯特在飞机上打给了谁
It was the FBI agent who set up the deal between you and Kate.
正是帮你和凯特做交易的那个联调局探员
Garrett Fowler.
加雷特·福勒
Now I need to find him.
现在我得把他找出来
Caffrey!
卡夫瑞
I'll get right back to you.
回头说
Sir.
长官
Come here.
过来
You planning on seeing this?
你想去看这个什么展"懒"吗
Well, yeah, I was,
是呀 本来是想
But, you know, it's out of my range and...
但是那里超出了我的活动范围...
I've wanted to see this thing since it opened.
其实我早就想去看了
Let's go.
走吧
You know, from the moment I met you,
我就说嘛 自打见到你
I could tell you're a man of refined tastes.
就知道你这人肯定品味高雅
Oh, I know, hon.
我知道 亲
I'll be home. 15 minutes, tops.
我最多15分钟后就回来
Oh, I can't wait, either.
我也等不及了
Just a few hours sleep, and I'll be yours all day...
睡个几小时 我就陪你一整天
And night.
还要共度良宵呢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表