剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I'm a little sick of being scalped
为什么每次搞这种花招
Every time we pull one of these.
都要拉掉我假发啊 我很不爽
You know, moz, you look better without the hairpiece.
知道吗 蚊子 你不戴假发更好看
Very handsome.
帅呆了
Hale takes a cut. We split the rest three ways.
除去海尔那份 剩下的我们三个平分
I don't know. It's not bad.
感觉吧 还不错
To all this.
敬所有这一切
To the best of times.
敬最美好的时光
And to...
还有
our villa on the C?te d'Azur,
敬我们在蓝色海岸的别♥墅♥
The sun setting over the mediterranean.
太阳从地中海上落下
The olive trees whispering in the hills.
山林里有橄榄树浅唱低吟
Let's do it. Let's go.
就这么办吧 咱们走
Now?
现在
You want to go to France now? Yeah.
你想现在去法国 是啊
Look, that FBI agent -- Burke.
那个联调局的探员 博尔克
He's been asking around about the British pounds.
他在多方打听英镑的事
Maybe-- I don't know.
也许 我也不知道
Maybe we should take some time away,
也许我们该休假一段时间
outside the FBI's range.
远离联邦调查局的管辖范围
We can start in Cap d'Antibes while it's still warm,
我们可以趁现在还暖和先去安提布岬
work our way up to Paris,
一路玩到巴黎
over to Amsterdam, then Copenhagen.
再飞阿姆斯特丹 最后去哥本哈根
I'm not going to Copenhagen.
我不想去哥本哈根
Okay, I should've mentioned Alex.
好吧 我应该早点提到艾莱士
This isn't about Alex, Neal.
这和艾莱士无关 尼尔
You can't just say,
你没法直接说
"Hey, Kate, let's go to Copenhagen
凯特 我们去哥本哈根吧
for this opportunity Alex told me about."
因为艾莱士说这是一次好机会
You just tried to con me.
你刚还想骗我
I made a mistake, okay?
我错了 好吗
I'm doing this for us.
我这样是为了我们
That music box is worth a fortune.
那个八音盒价值不菲
It can give us the life we want.
能让我们过上无忧无虑的生活
You went to Copenhagen without her.
你一个人去了哥本哈根
Yeah. The box was there.
是的 八音盒果然在那儿
But it was a three-person job.
但这事需要三个人合力才能完成
Without Kate, it fell apart.
而没有凯特 我们失手了
Alex ended up in a french hospital, and I barely escaped.
艾莱士进了医院 而我侥幸逃跑
But someone at the palace pointed the finger at you.
但宫殿里的人都认准是你
Everyone thought you had the box.
大家都以为你拿了八音盒
I didn't correct them.
我没有出来澄清
Sure. It gave you great street cred.
肯定的 它让你在行内获得了口碑
I came back to new york.
我回到了纽约
Kate was gone.
凯特不见了踪影
Well, she learned something from me,
她算是看清了我
'cause she disappeared.
所以她消失了
I started running big cons.
我开始大肆行骗
Guess I was trying to get her attention.
我想是为了引起她的注意
Well, you certainly got ours,
这个 你倒是引起了我们的注意
Steve Tabernackle.
比如斯蒂夫·泰伯奈克
You knew about Steve?
你连斯蒂夫的事都知道啊
We knew a lot of things.
我们知道的还不少
Before returning to New York,
在回纽约前
Caffrey popped up in Denmark and France.
卡夫瑞在丹麦和法国现身
He's not afraid to cross borders.
看来他不怕越境
He definitely does his homework.
他肯定做足了功课
We flagged his aliases at all ports of entry.
我们把他的化名上报了所有出境口
I mean, when we get a hit, we throw up roadblocks.
一旦他暴露 我们就设置路障 让他自投罗网
No, he'll never use the same I.D. Twice.
不行 他不会重复使用同一个身份
Tell me something I haven't heard.
说点新的想法
What about you?
你有什么想法
Agent...
这位探员
Berrigan.
柏瑞根
You're on the run. How do I catch you?
你在亡命天涯 我们要怎么捉到你
Stake out my girlfriend?
监视我的女友
Well, Caffrey has one, right?
卡夫瑞有女朋友吧
We think they split up.
他们不是分手了吗
Well, but we know where she is.
但我们知道这女的在哪
Does she know we're onto her? No.
她知道我们在监视她吗 不知道
We've never had enough on her to bring her in.
我们没有足够证据逮捕她
And he hasn't gone anywhere near her.
他从没有靠近过她
Hang on.
慢着
It took us months to catch her,
我们花费了几个月追查她
And she never stays in the same place for more than a week.
她从没在同一处停留超过一星期
She's hiding from him.
她在躲着他
He doesn't know where she is.
他不知道她在哪儿
Hey, ruby's in Burma.
缅♥甸♥有红宝石
I'm gonna need a bush plane to get --
帮我搞架小型飞机
Oh, no.
不会吧
Did your pigeon die?
你的鸽子死了吗
No, Estelle's fine -- best homer in the city.
没有 艾斯戴尔平安无事 它是最棒的信鸽
Then what?
那怎么了
I received some news.
我得到了一些消息
Some...Information has surfaced on the street.
道上有些风声
Kate?
是关于凯特
Y-you have to understand.
你得想清楚
It comes from a highly unreliable source.
消息的来源很不可靠
Where is she?
她在哪儿
His name is Jimmy the snitch.
泄漏消息的人叫吉米
I need a location.
告诉我她在哪儿
Neal, this smells like a trap.
尼尔 这十有八♥九♥是个圈套
I don't care. I need to see her.
我不管 我要见到她
It's a storage facility.
是个储存仓库
She'll be there this afternoon.
她今天下午会去那儿
All right. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Neal.
尼尔
Be careful.
小心点
Forging Raphael.
拉斐尔的赝品
You've gotten good.
手艺不错
I heard the real painting was stolen.
我听说真品被偷了
I hoped it would get your attention.
我希望这能引起你的注意
It did.
的确
I missed you.
我想你
I lied to you about a lot of things, Kate,
我对你说过很多谎 凯特
But I never lied about loving you.
但我对你绝对是真心的
I believe you.
我相信你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
How did you find me?
你怎么知道我在这里
Well, Moz heard you were fencing Mauritian penny stamps.
蚊子打听到你在贩卖♥♥毛里求斯的邮票
I quit dealing in stamps.
我早就不交易邮票了
It's okay.
没事
FBI! Hands on your head!
联邦调查局 把手举起来
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Neal Caffrey. You're under arrest.
尼尔·卡夫瑞 你被捕了
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
I never would have found her without you.
没有你我永远找不到她
It's my pleasure.
不用谢
So you guys were all in that municipal van out front?
这么说你们都窝在门外那辆多功能货车里吗
That's got to be uncomfortable.
那地方肯定挤得要命
Doesn't smell too good, either.
空气还流通不畅呢
And you know the rest.
后面的事你都知道了
all right, so what do we do next?
好吧 我们下一步该怎么做
We find Adler.
我们要找到阿德勒
He's the key to this whole damn thing.
他是整件破事的关键人物
Well, I've looked.
我查过了
His trail didn't go cold,
他现在是神龙见首不见尾
Peter. There is no trail.
彼得 没有任何蛛丝马迹
I caught you when I found out what you wanted most.
我利用你最想要的东西抓住了你
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表