剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
When was the last time you saw your son?
你什么时候最后一次见到你儿子
Eight years ago.
八年前
I'm sure it must be pretty difficult with your position.
我知道身处高位 你一定很不容易
My divorce was messy.
我离婚时弄得一团糟
I tried to remain close with Chris,
我想和克里斯保持亲密
But he ended up resenting everything I stand for.
但他却憎恨起我主张的一切
And ultimately, he said he didn't need me.
最终他说他不再需要我
A 12-year-old doesn't know what he does or doesn't need.
12岁的孩子不懂得他到底想要什么
He didn't want to be my son.
他不想当我儿子
There was nothing I could do.
我无能为力
Yeah.
没错
Well, you're his father.
但你是他父亲
You should have kept trying.
你应该继续努力
I realize that.
这我明白
That's why I'm here now.
所以我才来这里
Peter, the ambassador's aid just called.
彼得 大使刚来电♥话♥
They want to see you.
他们想见你
Absolutely. That's him.
没错 就是他
That's the guy who helped me with the ruby theft.
他就是我盗窃红宝石的帮凶
I showed you this photo.
我给你看过这张照片
You said you'd never seen him.
你说你从没见过他
Well, I didn't recognize him at first.
我一开始没认出来嘛
When we met, he, uh, had a beard.
我们碰头的时候 他还留着胡子
It was fortunate that I could spend a few moments
真庆幸我能和柯林斯先生
with Mr. Collins in order to confirm details.
花点时间确定部分细节
Obviously, there were omissions.
看来你们的调查有所疏漏
Fine -- then give Collins back to me,
那好 让柯林斯跟我们走
and I'll get him for attempted murder.
我要以故意伤害罪起诉他
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉 不行
But now that he's on Burmese soil,
由于他人在缅♥甸♥土地上
we need to extradite him for his part in the theft.
我们得以他的盗窃罪名 将他引渡回国
So he gets to go home
就是说 他平安回家
while an innocent American stays in jail.
而一个无辜的美国人却要待在监狱里
We made a deal.
我们说好了的
Looks like he made a better one.
看来他谈了笔更好的"生意"
This isn't over.
咱们没完
The Burmese government keeps Collins a political asylum.
缅♥甸♥政♥府♥给柯林斯提供政♥治♥避难
I'm hoping that the tape will tell us something.
希望录像带里能有有用信息
He's got his crossword.
某人要玩纵横字谜了
Helps me think.
有助我思考
Your infamous multitasking?
你那传说中的多任务大脑思考
I'm surprised you can't do it.
我很惊讶你居然做不到
I like to hone in, focus.
我喜欢锁定目标 专心致志
Oh. Where do you think that trait comes from?
你觉得你这特质是哪儿来的
Nice try.
问得挺妙
I don't want to talk about my Dad. Fine.
我不想谈我父亲 好吧
Do your crossword. Okay.
做你的字谜去 好吧
Six-letter word for embarrassing genetic overseer.
六个字 指让人不爽又基因遗传的监护者
Parent.
父亲或者母亲
Let me see that. No.
让我看看 就不给
You made that up. So sue me.
你瞎编的 咬我呀
For four years, I studied your every move,
我研究你的一举一动 长达四年
and not one word about your father.
却从未发现你父亲的一点一滴
Then all of a sudden,
突然之间
you drop a bomb on me that he's a cop?
你告诉我他是警♥察♥ 晴天霹雳啊
Fine.
好吧
I'll tell you everything my Mom told me.
我告诉你我妈妈的说法
Good.
好
I didn't know him.
我不记得太多
He died when I was 2.
我两岁时 他就死了
Ah, Neal, I'm sorry.
尼尔 我很遗憾
Please.
拜托
Mom said he went out in a hail of gunfire,
我妈妈说他因为要抓获一帮坏人
taking down a whole gang of bad guys.
而扯入一场枪战
He was a hero.
他是个英雄
I grew up wanting to be just like him.
我一直渴望能像他一样
Other kids played cowboys and Indians.
其他孩子假扮牛仔和印第安猎手
I pretended I was my Dad.
我就假装我是我爸爸
Got really good with guns.
我枪耍得很溜
So, now you know.
这下你知道了
Glad I do.
很高兴你跟我分享
Diana?
戴安
I got a copy of Christopher's video.
我弄到了克里斯托弗视频的复件
Anything?
有重要信息没
Yeah. You're gonna want to see this.
有 你得过来看看
You must owe your friend at Amnesty International
你回头可真得好好请请
a seriously expensive dinner.
你在国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织的那位朋友
Don't ask.
别提了
At this rate, I'll have to build her a new kitchen.
照这速度 我能给她家修个厨房♥了
The Burmese cropped the video.
缅♥甸♥政♥府♥对视频进行了剪辑
They knew Chris might try to send a message.
他们知道克里斯会设法传递信息
Mm. So they only showed us his face.
所以只给我们看他的面部
But Amnesty got access to the raw signal.
但这位"特赦朋友"拿到了原始片源
His hand gestures are clearly indicating something.
他的手势很明显想传达某种信息
Oh, he's touching the letters on his T-shirt.
他在指他衬衣上的字母
Speed up the video.
快进
"O." He's good.
"O" 他挺机灵
He's rehearsed it. It's what I'd do.
他在复述 要我就会这么做
Knee. He just touched his knee.
膝盖 他刚刚碰了膝盖
"K"? R-o-c-k -- rock.
"K" R-o-c-k是单词rock
Got it. Rocker.
明白了 摇滚女孩
That's his girlfriend's nickname.
是他女朋友的昵称
The Burmese may have already figured it out.
缅♥甸♥政♥府♥那边可能已经明白了
Get Wilson on the phone.
给威尔逊打电♥话♥
I got here as soon as I could.
我以最快速度赶过来了
Maggie's in the conference room,
玛姬在会议室
giving a statement to one of my agents.
跟我一位探员做笔录
Thought her name was Rocker.
她名字就叫摇滚女孩吗
It's her nickname.
是她的昵称
Using a nickname was smart --
用昵称很巧妙
makes it harder for the Burmese to decode.
不容易被缅♥甸♥政♥府♥破解
Unfortunately, not hard enough.
可惜的是 也不是很难破解
Miss Sheldon, would you mind telling
谢尔顿小姐 能把你跟我们说的
Mr. Wilson from the State Department
对国♥务♥院♥的威尔逊先生
what you told us?
再说一遍吗
Maggie, I'm Chris' Dad.
玛姬 我是克里斯的父亲
The Mr. Wilson?
您就是他父亲威尔逊先生
Someone broke into my place this morning while I was out.
今早我出门后 有人闯入我家
The Burmese got to her first.
缅♥甸♥政♥府♥先找到了她
You know what they were looking for?
知道他们在找什么吗
They stole my external hard drive,
他们偷走了我的外接硬盘
but I keep a backup flash drive
不过我随身带有一个备份优盘
of my cut footage on me.
里面有我的视频剪辑
Chris was in Burma
克里斯去缅♥甸♥
getting information about the rebel movement.
调查反抗运动
Chris was? Why?
克里斯为什么要去
He's doing a documentary about the democracy of the region.
他在拍摄一个当地民♥主♥情况的纪录片
Well, this came in last week.
这是他上周发过来的
I should have gotten Tonkyo drunk before.
我早该把通奇约灌醉了
He admitted to having cousins in the KNLA.
他承认他在克伦族解♥放♥军♥里有亲戚
There's a secret camp near the Indian border.
他们在印度边境有个秘密营地
We're going there now before he sobers up.
趁他还没清醒 我们得赶紧去
I'll drop this in the snail toss on the way, all right?
我在路上再和你联♥系♥ 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
What's the KNLA?
克伦族解♥放♥军♥是什么
The KNLA is a rebel group.
克伦族解♥放♥军♥是个反抗组织
The Burmese government
缅♥甸♥政♥府♥
has been trying to shut them down for decades.
过去几十年里一直想镇♥压♥他们
The Burmese officials must have found out he was filming,
缅♥甸♥政♥府♥肯定发现他在拍摄
pinned the ruby theft on him as a cover-up.
就给他安了个盗窃红宝石的假罪名
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表