剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
So which one you going for?
你对哪个有意思
I mean, I'll be your wing man.
我是说 我可以做你拍档
No, I'm good, jones. You sure?
不 没事 琼斯 你确定吗
If I'm not out in 10 minutes, send backup.
10分钟后我还没出来 就派后援
Sara. Alex.
莎拉 艾莱士
What are you two talking about?
你们在聊什么
I should let you two catch up.
你们俩慢慢聊吧
I think she's great.
我觉得她很不错
It's not like that. It's...
不是那样的...
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
别说了 就是那样
How long have you known about the sub?
你知道潜艇的事多久了
Changing the subject?
转换话题啊
No.
没有
Maybe.
好吧 也许有
I want to know.
我想知道
You know who my grandfather was?
你知道我祖父是谁吧
Yeah, Wagner.
知道 瓦格纳
I've known about the sub since I was a little girl.
我小时候就知道这艘潜艇的事
Grandpa, he'd take me to Coney island
我爷爷曾带我去康尼岛
when no one else was around,
四下无人时
And he'd point out to the water
他指着海面
And tell me that the greatest treasure in the world
告诉我全世界最大的宝藏
was right out there, just below the waves.
就在那波涛之下
The uboat. Yes.
U型潜艇 没错
He said the Nazis collected
他说纳粹收集了全世界
the most beautiful things in the world.
最美丽的宝物
They put those things in a submarine,
将其装进一艘潜艇
And when it was crossing the atlantic,
潜艇在横渡大西洋时
it went down, and no one could find it.
沉入了海底 没人找得到它
He received the final S.O.S. Signal from the sub.
他收到了潜艇最后的求援信♥号♥♥
Yeah.
没错
He encoded the S.O.S. Antenna design into the music box.
他将求援信♥号♥♥编码成分形体 藏在八音盒里
He figured he'd come to america,
他知道自己得来到美国
He'd build a receiver, and he'd find the sub.
他造了个收发机 就能找到潜艇
But he fled Germany after the war,
但战后他逃离了德国
And the box was lost.
八音盒也丢失了
But he kept this.
但他留着这个
Yeah.
是的
I always thought they were just wonderful stories...
我一直以为这只是传说
About treasure that was just out of reach.
失落的宝藏之类的故事
And then on his death bed,
而在他临死之前
He told me, "It's all true, Alex."
他告诉我 这都是真的 艾莱士
and then he proved it.
然后他也证明了
He gave me the key to the music box.
他给了我八音盒的钥匙
"Find it," He said.
找到它 他说
Your new destiny.
你的命运从此改变
You remind me of this treasure.
你让我想起了这个宝物
Some wonderful fantasy that's just out of reach.
某个无法实现的美妙幻象
Take care of yourself, Neal.
保重 尼尔
Hell of a day.
漫长的一天
Another day, another Nazi sub.
明天又有一艘潜艇要找
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Hey, honey. Everything is fine.
亲爱的 一切都好
No, I'll tell you all about it.
没有 我到时会告诉你
I just gave my statement, so I'm gonna go home.
我刚做了笔录 准备回家了
Listen...What happened with Alex was not --
听着 我和艾莱士之间...
Neal, stop it, all right?
尼尔 别说了 好吗
I'm a big girl,
我也是成年人了
And we need to stop kidding ourselves.
我们得别这么自欺欺人了
We are who we are.
我们无法改变自己是谁
And...
还有...
Hey, there. It's your lucky night.
那啥 今晚是你的幸运夜
Elizabeth's making those little chickens you like.
伊丽莎白做了你喜欢吃的小鸡肉
Cornish hens. I know what they're called.
童子鸡 我知道那叫什么鸡
You're invited. That means you're coming.
邀请你去 所以你一定得去
Both of you.
你们俩都去
Is that an order?
这是命令吗
Yeah. Yeah, this will be fun.
当然 很有趣的
The contractor's gonna do the weather stripping
承包商周一要在
On the storefront on Monday. And?
店面上装防雨片 然后呢
And he said the reinforced foam
他说钢筋泡沫要比
Is much more efficient than the self-stick plastic.
自粘塑料有效得多
No! I want a written statement.
我去 我要他书面保证
Sore loser.
别输不起
Yes! Weather stripping.
这才对 防雨片
It's the latest controversy rocking the Burke household.
这是博尔克家最新的争论话题
Imagine that. Wow.
真不错啊
You guys are very quiet.
你们怎么不说话
You want some more wine?
再来些酒吗
Yes. Please.
好 麻烦了
You and Peter are really happy, huh?
你和彼得真幸福 是吧
Yeah.
没错
Wife of an FBI agent. That's not easy, is it?
作为联邦探员的妻子 不太容易吧
Yeah, I would be lying if I said I didn't worry about him.
嗯 要说我不担心他 绝对是假话
But I knew who he was when I fell in love with him.
但我爱上他时 就知道他是什么人
You never tried to change that?
你从没想过要改变吗
No. Why would I?
没有 为什么呢
I mean, we're married.
我是说 我们都结婚了
For better or for worse.
不论好坏
And now he's got Neal.
而他现在有了尼尔
For better or for worse. Yeah.
不论好坏 是的
But for the record, it's... It's actually better.
而事实上 是更好了
You trust Neal?
你信任尼尔吗
Wow. That's a loaded question.
真是个别有用意的问题
I'm guessing you don't?
这么说你不信任他吗
Well, you said it yourself. I know who he is.
你自己也说了 我知道他是什么人
Neal is a lot of things,
尼尔有很多面
But...When it counts, you can trust him.
但关键时刻 你能信任他
Think I'm in trouble?
你觉得她们在说我坏话吗
No, I'm sure they're discussing shoes.
没有 她们肯定在聊鞋子
Shoes?
鞋子
What do you think they're talking about?
那你觉得她们在说什么
Us.
我们呗
Yeah. Well, you.
好吧 是你
You've got a lot to learn about women.
对于女人你还有的学
Oh, I've got a lot to learn?
还说我啊
I come home to this every night.
我每晚都回家享受这种时光
Last Sunday...
上个周末
I was on that couch, lying with El.
我和小伊一起坐在沙发上
She's reading, and I'm watching the game,
她在看书 我在看比赛
And satchmo's asleep on my feet.
沙奇摩在我脚上睡着了
It hits me. Again.
我当时再次意识到
I'm the luckiest guy.
我是最幸运的男人
I don't think that's who I am.
我觉得我不是这种人
You just need to figure it out.
我只需要去试试看
And when you do,
你一旦去尝试了
Then you'll be the luckiest guy.
你也能有这种生活
Hey, nice ass.
老帅哥
I should go.
我该走了
Look, I know things are complicated.
听着 我知道事情很复杂
Well, that's kind of your specialty, Neal.
把事情搞复杂是你的专长 尼尔
I could teach a master class. Yeah.
我还能开个讲习班呢
I want you to know I wasn't lying
我想告诉你 我没撒谎
When I said things were over between me and Alex.
我说我和艾莱士已经是过去式了
I meant it.
我是认真的
At the time.
当时有一段
At the time.
是有一段
Yeah.
没错
You owe me a lunch.
你欠我一顿午餐
We've narrowed it down to these 15 warehouses.
我们将范围缩小至15个仓库
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表