剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Who's got eyes on Stanzler?
谁有看到斯丹兹勒在哪儿
All right. I see him. He's on the far side of the room.
好 我看到他了 他在房♥间另一边
I'm on him.
我跟着他
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士么先生们
Due to the blackout, this museum is now in lockdown.
由于停电 本博物馆现在关闭
FBI! Everyone stay where you are!
联邦调查局 所有人站在原地
Remain calm!
不要惊慌
Oh, come on.
哇靠
Can you open this?
你能打开这门吗
Peter,Stanzler's making his move.
彼得 斯丹兹勒行动了
He's out of the atrium, but I can't tell his location.
他离开了中庭 但我不知道他在哪儿
Peter's in the Stanzler gallery.
彼得在斯丹兹勒的画廊里
We need to get a key. Let's go. Yes, sir.
我们要钥匙 快点 是 长官
Hurry up. Hold this.
快点 拿着这个
I wasn't trained to do this in the dark.
我可没受过夜间训练
Peter, there's another light in that room.
彼得 房♥间里又出现了一丝光
It's Stanzler. He's got a gun.
是斯丹兹勒 他拿着枪
We're at the generator. It's been disengaged.
我们找到发电机了 但被关闭了
Can you turn it on?
你能打开吗
FBI! Drop it! You're surrounded, Stanzler.
联邦调查局 放下枪 你被包围了 斯丹兹勒
Like he said...
正如他所说
FBI has you surrounded.
联调局包围了你
I didn't know you had moves like that.
你居然还会这招
I didn't know I authorized a badge.
你居然擅自搞了个警徽
Well, I needed one. I was an FBI agent.
干嘛 我是要个警徽 我可是联邦探员
Was.
不再是了
Was.
好吧
You enjoyed being me.
你装我装得很欢乐嘛
I admit there's a certain... Allure to your profession.
这我得承认 你的职位很吸引人
How about you?
你呢
Being Neal Caffrey has its charms.
作为魅力雅贼的尼尔·卡夫瑞吗
Ignoring convention? Embracing your ID? Yeah.
诸法无我 尽情展现真实的自己吗 没错
And I do look good in black. You do.
黑化版猫咪还真不赖哎 就是嘛
I have a feeling I had to work a lot harder
我有种感觉 要是再努力一把
fitting into your world than you did fitting into mine.
我肯定比你装得更像
I don't know about that.
这可能难说
Good work.
干得漂亮
Got the generator back on.
发电机启动了
I couldn't leave you in the dark.
我可不能把你扔在一片黑暗里
Oh. Welcome home, Agent Burke.
欢迎回来 博尔克探员
It's good to be home, mrs. Burke.
我也很开心能回来 博尔克太太
Thank you.
太谢谢了
I was starving.
我饿死了
Mozzie's in the other room looking at microfiche.
蚊子在隔壁房♥间看缩微胶片
How was your night?
你今晚如何
Oh, the usual.
没什么特别
Yeah? What'd you get me?
你给我带了什么
Oh, I love gourmet finger food.
我最爱小点心了
Is that --
那是...
Guess the blackout finally caught up to this grid.
看来是这边也轮到停电了
M-mozzie gave me a lantern. Let me get out of your way here.
蚊子给了我盏手提灯 让我一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Heilige Scheisse.
我勒个去[德语]
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be sorry.
不用
Uh, Sara...
莎拉
Huh? I got some--
我找到了...
Uh... Hi, Neal.
你好 尼尔
What do you got?
你发现了什么
Uh, the,m, urgency transcends the awkwardness.
我发现了让我超尴尬的事
I found Gerhard Wagner.
我找到了杰哈德·瓦格纳
Every characteristic matches --
每个特征都完全符合
Height, eye color, facial structure.
身高 瞳色 脸部特征
Uh, you missed a button.
你有个扣子没扣
Registered with immigration
他用迈克·亨特
under the name Michael Hunter.
这个名字注册为移♥民♥
Let's go find him.
我们去把他找出来
Oh, w-we can't. Um, he died here in new york.
不行了 他死了 就死在纽约
The obit says he has one surviving family member.
讣告上说他还有个家人
A granddaughter.
是他外孙女
Alex Hunter.
艾莱士·亨特
Who's Alex Hunter?
艾莱士·亨特是谁
I thought I knew.
我想我知道
This is Alex.
我是艾莱士
I'm headed to the location now.
我正要过去
I'm on my way.
我这就来
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表