剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Let me get this straight --
让我理理清这件事
You gave them a multimillion-dollar ring,
你给了他们几百万美元的戒指
and they still have Peter?
他们还没放彼得
I admit the terms weren't favorable. You think?
我承认这不太公平 你也知道啊
What's the FBI found so far?
那条子们有什么发现
Oh, that's right.
可不是
I've got proof of life and a message.
我可知道彼得还活着 还收到了信息
How do you even have access to a multimillion-dollar ring?
你怎么搞到这个几百万的戒指
Oh, that's for another time.
回头再说
I asked Peter for the phone number I used
我问彼得他第一次抓到我时
when I was first arrested.
我用的电♥话♥号♥码
What, and you didn't have one?
什么 你没有吗
Actually, I had several,
老实说 我有很多个
But I was hoping he'd take the opportunity
其实我是希望他借此机会
to pass me a 10-letter message using the keypad.
用键盘给我发条十字信息
He told us something.
他肯定传递了某些信息
A cross street, a location, a warning?
是十字街口 地点 还是警告
Not Pam sees?
潘姆不能看
Does he know any blind Pams? No.
他认识叫潘姆的盲人吗 不认识
"Onus border."
职责界限
Worthy of the Times Sunday edition,
上得了《时代周刊》周日版
but it means nothing to me.
可对我没什么意义
"No tram seeps."
没有缆车漏水
"Not RAM reds."
没有红色内存
Got it.
懂了
"No transfer."
不要转监
That's got to be it.
肯定就这意思
Peter wants us to stop Keller's transfer.
彼得想要我们阻止凯勒被转监
It's in progress. Jones is with them.
已经开始了 琼斯就在那里
Diana.
戴安
Jones, we made contact with peter.
琼斯 我们和彼得联♥系♥过了
Good. Is he all right?
好极了 他没事吧
Yeah, but he wants us to stop Keller's transfer.
没事 但他要我们阻止凯勒被转监
Why? I don't know. Just do it.
为什么 不知道 照做就是了
Diana, the convoy is already on Lafayette.
戴安 车队已经到了拉法耶特街了
Radio the drivers.
无线电联络司机
Okay, will do.
好吧 这就办
Ridgefield 429, this is Agent Jones. Come in.
呼叫里奇菲尔德429 我是琼斯探员 请回答
Repeat -- Ridgefield 429, this is Agent Jones. Come in.
重复 呼叫里奇菲尔德429 我是琼斯探员 请回答
You gonna respond to that?
你要回复吗
Let's do this!
开始吧
Don't move! Do exactly what I say and you live.
不许动 按我说的做 不然毙了你
We're secure!
我们安全了
Let's go.
走吧
Ridgefield 429, come in.
里奇菲尔德429 请回答
Come on!
闪开
Hey, man, what are you doing?
伙计 你们做什么
Sorry. The fee's too high for excess baggage.
抱歉 超重行李费太贵了付不起
Come on, this wasn't the deal!
喂 我们说好的可不是这样
He's out!
他跑了
He's out! Cover the other side!
他跑了 掩护另一边
We've got a runner!
有犯人逃跑
Oh, whoa, whoa, okay.
喂喂喂 慢点
Why is there a tree on your dashboard?
你仪表板上咋有棵树
It's a hybrid.
双动力汽车都这样
It's showing me how efficiently I'm driving.
让我知道我开车有多效率
You're not driving very green.
你开得可不太环保
All your leaves are falling off.
叶子都掉光了
Do you want to catch Keller?
你还想不想抓住凯勒了
I feel like I'm stuck inside the giving tree --
我感觉自己被困在爱心树里
Nothing left but a stump.
叶子都掉光只剩下光秃秃的杆子
I'll grow a new one over the weekend.
周末我再种棵新的好了
Jones, what's going on?
琼斯 情况如何
Keller escaped.
凯勒跑了
There were three guards in the transfer convoy
负责凯勒的转监车队
Keller's in custody.
的三个保安人员中
We've confirmed that Keller paid off two of them and the driver.
我们肯定凯勒买♥♥通了其中两人和司机
Lang was paid a ransom --
朗收到了赎金后...
Caffrey! Berrigan! My office.
卡夫瑞 柏瑞根 来我办公室
Um, he over to the hangar.
他直接去机库了吗
I'll meet up with you when it's done.
完事后再同你们碰面
Keller's late.
凯勒迟到了
I wonder what he's planning.
我好奇他在计划什么
He's a hell of a chess player.
他可是个厉害的棋手
I imagine him sitting in his cell,
我能想象他在牢房♥里
Plotting every second of this escape.
算尽了他逃跑计划的每一步
There's something he's not telling you.
他肯定瞒着你什么
Hey, I have the ring, so he's not going anywhere.
戒指在我手上 他可哪儿都去不了
With all his debts to the russian mob
他还欠俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
and the security firm,
还有保安公♥司♥一大笔钱
I wouldn't be surprised
要是他打肿脸充胖子
if he already spent more than it's worth.
我也不会感到意外
Shut up.
闭嘴
Are you sure you have the real ring?
你确定这戒指是真货吗
Maybe Keller paid off your people. Hey.
也许凯勒甩了你们
Wouldn't be the first time. Now is quiet time.
反正也不是他第一次了 你给我闭嘴
I get it. The feds hassled you.
我懂 联邦探员敲诈你
They made your life very unpleasant.
这让你的日子很不好过
So, you thought that you could do one last job
所以你琢磨着能干上最后一票
And disappear.
然后消失
He is not gonna hold up his end of the bargain.
他最后可不会信守承诺
You are going down for this. Hey!
他会被他害惨了
I know what I'm doing.
我清楚自己在做什么
Do you understand that?
你不明白吗
I shot him once, okay?
我曾开枪打过他
And now I'm gonna finish the job.
这次我不会再失手了
The only thing is, you're not good with a gun.
唯一的问题是 你不擅长使枪
You hold it with no secondary support. Uh-huh.
你持枪时没有第二个支点
And you use your trigger finger to brace for recoil,
你那扣扳机的手指还得承受反冲
Which means you shoot off target.
也就是说 你会射偏目标
No wonder Keller survived when you first shot him.
难怪上一次你没开枪打死凯勒
You couldn't hit a man 3 feet in front of you
即使对方离你咫尺之遥
With a full magazine.
你用满膛的手♥枪♥也打不中他
Well, let's give it a try.
那就试试看吧
We told you to go home.
我让你乖乖回家
And you were to take him there!
你该带他回家
Sir, I know that, but --
我知道 长官 但...
But you made an exchange --
但你却做了交易
Exactly what we said we don't do.
我们明令禁止这么做
Sir, in his defense, no one knows Keller better than Neal.
长官 他有理由这么做 尼尔最了解凯勒
Had we interceded in any way,
我们以任何方式介入
He thought they would have killed Peter.
他觉得他们都会杀了彼得
I'll deal with you later.
回头再找你算账
Right now, we've got a free criminal
现在我们不仅有个探员要救
And a captive agent to get back.
还有个逃犯要抓
Now do your job. Get him out of here.
现在行行好 快把他弄走
the exchange was the only way to contact Peter.
只有通过交易才能联♥系♥彼得
And we almost stopped Keller. I know.
我们差点就阻止凯勒了 我知道
I can't just go home.
我不能就这么回家了
Neal... You don't have a choice.
尼尔 你没的选
Thanks for sticking up for me in there.
谢谢你在里面替我说话
I'll let you know as soon as I hear something, okay?
有什么进展我会立刻通知你 好吗
This is Jones.
我是琼斯
I've got Peter on the line!
彼得在线上
Peter, I'm gonna put you on speaker and start a trace.
彼得 我开免提 并开始追踪信♥号♥♥
Burke!
博尔克
Burke, it's Hughes.
博尔克 我是休斯
Tell us your location.
告诉我们你的方位
I need to talk to Neal.
我要和尼尔说话
Where are you?
你在哪儿
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表