剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know what you're gonna do, and neither do you.
我不知道你知道了会怎么样 你自己也不知道
I know my options.
我清楚自己的选择
Revenge or justice, right?
复仇还是正义 是吧
Neal...
尼尔
As long as I'm involved, it's going to be the latter.
既然我掺和了进来 就必须按法律途径解决
What if justice isn't good enough?
那如果正义的方法不够好呢
It has to be.
不可能
It will be.
恶有恶报
What'd you find?
你有什么发现
There's a piece of the box that's still missing...
八音盒上有个缺口
right here.
就在这里
Now, at first, I thought
起初我以为是
it was one of the cherubs that had broken off.
一个天使零件掉了
But if you look more closely, it hasn't broken off.
但你仔细看的话 会发现其实不是掉了
It's a keyhole.
这是一个钥匙孔
The missing piece is a key.
而遗失的零件 就是钥匙
Which you have.
钥匙在你这儿
No more secrets, Peter.
从今往后 开诚布公 彼得
No more secrets.
一言为定
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表