剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
That's worth at least two --
这玩意至少值两...
And a half million at the last appraisal.
上次估价是两百五十万
I thought we had depleted your resources.
我以为我们已经坐吃山空了
I guess I was still holding out.
看来我还坚持着呢
For what?
为了什么
Hope...
为了希望
That she wan't gone.
希望她还没有死
Well, fate has a way of putting in front of us
没想到我们早已忘却的事
that which we most try to leave behind.
又重新回到眼前 造化弄人
Dostoevsky?
陀斯妥也夫斯基说的吗
No, me during my blue period.
不 我在忧伤岁月里自创的
Are you really willing to give that up for the suit?
你真要为你家探员叔放弃这个吗
Keeping Peter alive is more important
眼下把彼得救出来才最重要
than holding a candle for someone who isn't.
而不是守着这镜花水月
You should stay hydrated.
你也该补补碳水化合物了
Caffrey's on his way to the exchange. Okay.
卡夫瑞在路上了 好
Did you check in with Ridgefield? Yeah.
你和里奇菲尔德那边确认了吗 确认了
The transfer's in motion.
马上要转监了
Okay, all right. Terrific.
好 太好了
Well, you stay here, all right?
你留在这 好吗
Don't talk to him. Don't let him talk to you.
别和他说话 也别听他说话
And, uh...
还有
Don't take your eyes off him. That's nice.
一刻不离地盯着他
Lang, did I hear you mention Ridgefield?
朗 我刚好像听你提到里奇菲尔德
Keep your mouth shut.
闭上你的嘴
Ridgefield, the private security firm
里奇菲尔德 那家私人保安公♥司♥
that the government's contracted out to transfer prisoners?
政♥府♥指定转运犯人的那家公♥司♥
Could be. Or maybe I have a cousin Elmo Ridgefield.
也许吧 但没准我有个同名的表哥
Sounds to me like you're helping Keller escape
听起来你想帮凯勒在转狱期间
during his transfer.
越狱啊
You're meeting Neal for an exchange.
你现在要去和尼尔交易
So, you're using whatever he gives you to buy off Ridgefield,
再用他给你的东西买♥♥通保安
And they're gonna let Keller escape during the transfer.
他们就会在转监途中放走凯勒
You are a smart guy. You know what?
你还真聪明 但告诉你吧
I genuinely like watching you work.
我真欣赏你推理的样子
So, you probably also picked up on the fact
你也应该发现了
that I don't care if you heard us.
我们根本不怕被你听到
Which means you don't intend to let me go.
就是说你根本不想放我走
You intend to kill me.
你打算杀了我
No.
不
No, I don't intend to kill you.
我没要杀了你
No, Keller does --
不是你 而是凯勒
Once he's free.
等他重获自♥由♥后
Keep an eye on our friend.
盯紧他了
Um, I'm selling magazines.
我是来推销杂♥志♥的
Uh, suit quarterly, anyone?
是谁要订西服季刊
No? Clearly, I have the wrong house.
没有 大概我找错门了
It's -- it's -- it's okay. He's -- he's a friend.
没关系 他是我朋友
We can talk on the patio.
我们到后屋说
Did Neal send you?
是尼尔让你来的吗
No.
不
I came of my own volition.
我是自己要来
Look, I don't know anything, and it's killing me.
我对情况一无所知 我快疯了
Listen, I don't usually give these guys much credit,
虽然我平时不怎么信得过这群人
But between them and Neal,
但在尼尔和他们的努力下
Peter's gonna be home in time for dinner tonight.
彼得今天肯定能平安回来吃饭
You know that?
你肯定吗
Moz, what you know?
蚊子 你知道什么
Neal's meeting with the bad guys right now to strike a deal.
尼尔正在和坏人做交易
He's also giving them what they want
他交出他们想要的东西
to ensure your husband's safe return.
你丈夫就能平安回来了
Peter and I had a fight this morning.
今早我们吵架了
I'm sure it was nothing.
肯定是鸡毛蒜皮的小事
No, there's never small fights. It's --
不 吵架不可能是小事
You don't resolve them, they fester.
要不立即和解 就会恶化
And this is the first morning that we didn't.
我们第一次没有及时和解
I thought he would have loved
我本来以为我去拿干洗衣服
that I piked up the dry cleaning.
他会很高兴
Seriously? This is about dry cleaning?
不是吧 就因为干洗衣服
I-I'm sorry.
不好意思
The longest relationship I've had is 11 days.
我最长一段恋情也才十一天
And then she deflated.
然后她就消失了
I'm kidding. Go on.
开玩笑的啦 继续
The last thing I said to him was, "Have a wonderful day."
我对他说的最后一句话是 过得愉快
Now, I'm guessing, in a fight about dry cleaning,
在干洗引发的争吵中
that that's pretty severe.
这算是蛮严重的了
We're not like most couples, moz.
蚊子 我们和其他夫妇不同
We work.
我们努力维护这种关系
I don't want to lose him.
我不想失去他
Look, I understand how hard this is,
听着 我能理解这种心情
particularly when the suits won't tell you anything.
尤其是那帮探员啥都不说
That's why I want you to have this.
所以我要给你这个
I'm gonna drop a bug in there
我等会去那里装个窃听器
So you can hear what they hear...
这样他们听到什么
when they hear it.
你也能听到了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, wow! I have a set of these.
我也有一套这个
Oh, wait. No.
不对 好像不一样
These aren't Russian military surplus.
这不是俄♥罗♥斯♥军方的残余设备
Where's peter?
彼得在哪
He's safe.
他很安全
May I see the item?
能让我看下货吗
Nope.
不行
I see Peter, you see the ring.
我看到彼得 你才能看到戒指
Those aren't the terms.
说好的可不是这样
I didn't agree to any terms.
我没和你们说好什么
First we'll have the ring authenticated
首先我们得鉴定戒指
and delivered to the Russians,
再把它交给俄♥国♥佬
and then we'll release Burke.
我们到时会放了博尔克
You'll get it when I have proof that Peter's alive.
你得先向我证明彼得还活着
Are you willing to let your agent die?
你是想害死你家探员吗
Are you willing to let Keller down?
你是想让凯勒失望吗
All right.
好吧
Caffrey...
卡夫瑞
We're gonna show Mr. Caffrey proof of life.
我们要向卡夫瑞先生证明人还活着
You can ask one question.
你只能问一个问题
I'm going to text it to Burke,
我用短♥信♥发给博尔克
and he's going to text the answer back.
他再把答案发回来
I want to speak with him.
我要和他说话
One question. Make it a good one.
只能问一个问题 想清楚
What cellphone number was Caffrey using
你第一次抓住他时 卡夫瑞用的
the first time you caught him?
手♥机♥号♥是什么
That's the question?
这算哪门子问题
Let me see it.
让我看下
Wait. I don't have my glasses. Bring it closer.
我没戴眼镜 放近点
You're lucky your buddy's paying up,
算你命大 你哥们来付款
Or my friends would be sending me
不然我那哥们
a very different message right now.
就会给我不同的指令了
Give me a break. It's been a few years.
让我想想 这么多年过去了
Okay.
好了
Area code 668...
区号♥668
Is that correct?
对吧
That's right. Great.
没错 那就好
The ring?
戒指呢
You're not gonna authenticate it?
你不鉴定吗
If it's not real,
如果是赝品
You'll just never see Burke again.
你就再也看不到你家博尔克了
100 bucks. You can't beat that.
给你一百块 好赚吧
Thanks. Sure.
谢了 不客气
Do you mind?
介意我拿吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表