剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
For a score?
最后一票吗
I had a choice to make.
我必须做出选择
Walk away with a little something
你要么随便带点东西赶紧走人
or a whole lot of nothing.
要么就一无所有了
What is this?
怎么回事
Guess someone's really worried about that cat.
看来警♥察♥还真是关心小猫啊
Jonas Ganz?
乔纳斯·甘斯
Are you for real, sweetheart?
真的假的 宝贝儿
Is that real enough for you, sweetheart?
这下够真了吗 宝贝儿
He had that on him.
那个是他的
Keep the front locked up. No one in or out.
封闭前门 不准任何人进出
Come with me.
跟我来
How'd they find us?
他们怎么发现的我们
Unlike you, I've got a partner I can trust.
不像你 我有个值得信赖的拍档
You really think you can make it?
你觉得你逃得掉吗
You said you had a choice to make.
你说你做了一个选择
I'm gonna give you another one.
那我就让你再选一次
The suspect secured, Caffrey safe.
锁定嫌犯 确保卡夫瑞的安全
Nobody moves.
先不要行动
It's not too late, Ford.
福德 现在还不晚
You can still walk away from this if I back your story.
要是我帮你圆谎 你还是能安然离开
I'll give you two options --
我给你两个选择
One, get rid of that gun,
第一 放下枪
become a cooperating witness...
做一名污点证人
and take June dancing.
继续过着与琼跳舞的逍遥日子
Option two?
第二个呢
You take that case and run as long as you can.
拿起箱子 能逃就逃
I'm too old to walk down another midway, son.
我现在改道已经来不及了 孩子
Tell June...
告诉琼
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Stand down. Come on.
你们撤下吧
Ford?
福德
He went that way, but this place was a speakeasy.
他从那条道走了 但这是个地下酒吧
There are exits everywhere.
到处都有出口
Suspect is exiting the southeast corner
疑犯从酒吧东南角
of the building.
跑了
He won't get far.
他跑不了多远
Ganz is out front.
甘斯在前门外
Jones and Diana are picking up the rest of his crew.
琼斯和戴安去抓剩下的同伙
Tried to help him.
我尽力想帮他了
You know there's one thing Byron figured out
有件事拜伦想通了
that Ford never did.
而福德却永远做不到
There's no such thing as a final score...
根本没有最后一票这种事
...Only the next one.
永远都会有下一票
Unless you figure that out,
除非你能看穿这点
fou're gonna lose in the end.
否则终究功亏一篑
You ready?
能走了吗
Yeah.
走吧
June.
琼
It's okay.
我没事
I've always known what kind of man he was.
我一直知道他是怎么样的人
Then why let him in?
那为什么还让他住进来
To remember...
为了纪念
what Byron and I had.
我和拜伦所拥有过的美好
Even if it was just for a while.
纵使只是昙花一现
Maybe I wanted to go dancing again.
也可能是我又想跳舞了
May I?
请赏光吗
I found a junk guy in Queens who collects vintage radios.
我发现皇后区有个拾荒人收集古董收音机
It's a gold mine for parts.
这可是散落的金矿啊
I should have a working prototype --
我也早该有个工作定向了...
Neal, are you listening?
尼尔 你在听我说吗
Do you ever think about how all this is gonna end?
你有没有想过这一切将如何结束
Oh, you mean...
你说的是
The big score or the big house?
最后一票还是豪♥宅♥锦衣
Yeah.
对
Is there another option?
还有其它选项吗
Byron found it.
拜伦找到了
Ah, the true-love route.
真爱历程啊
You know, that's the biggest con of them all.
这可是最大的骗局
You're a cynic.
你真愤世嫉俗
Of course.
当然
You know what they say.
他们怎么说来着
Old con men never die.
经典骗子从未消逝
Our smiles just fade away.
而我们的笑容却渐行渐远
So you got rid of the printing plate?
印板脱手了吗
It may have found its way back inside the table.
可能已经回到桌子里了
For a rainy day?
以防不时之需
Yeah. For a rainy day.
对 以防不时之需
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表