剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Little bit, yeah. But you kind of... yeah.
有点傻 对 是有点
All right, let's start from the top.
好吧 从头理一遍
Why would he send a card to warn the bank?
他干嘛先送名片警告银行呢
To challenge us?
想挑衅我们吗
For what purpose?
干嘛要挑衅呢
To see if we're on his level.
看我们配不配跟他斗
It's a test.
是个实验 试我们本事
There's no fun in playing the game
要是对手都是软蛋
unless you have a worthy opponent.
比赛还有什么意思
He wants to see if we're as good as he is.
他想探探我们够不够格
Go back. What?
倒回去 啥
You said "Test". Yeah, to see what we'd do.
你说 实验 是啊 探我们的反应
What did we do? We ran the...
我们怎么反应了 我们
We ran the security.
我们测评了银行安保
We revealed the bank's weaknesses to him.
把安保破绽暴露给他了
I wonder if the bureau had security tests
其他城市的银行被窃前
on the other cities' banks before the robberies.
联调局是不是也测了他们的安保
Who you calling? Jones.
你打给谁 琼斯
Oh, look at that -- E.S.P.
哎呀 神了
Jones, I was just calling you.
琼斯 我刚想打给你
Peter, turn on your TV.
彼得 开电视
Why?
怎么了
Channel 3.
3台
City officials are reporting a total of 36 alarms
全市警笛乱鸣
have gone off in banks throughout the city.
共计36家银行警报被触发
There is serious speculation...
情况不容乐观
Every cop in the city must be out there right now.
市里警♥察♥肯定全出警了
I can't get anybody from NYPD.
纽约警局全打不通
He's spreading us thin.
他要分散我们的警力
It's another misdirect.
这还是烟雾弹
None of these banks got Walker's cards.
报♥警♥的银行都没收到过沃克的名片
He's going after one of the initial five.
目标还是起初那五家之一
You got that right.
说得没错
Renee said she changed the vault access codes.
芮妮说她把金库密♥码♥都改了
Well, no one can get in without her.
那没了她就进不去
We got to find her before someone else does.
我们一定要先找到她
We'll keep the lines of communication open.
保持联♥系♥
Have a good night. You too.
晚安 你也是
I'm sorry, gentlemen.
抱歉 先生们
We're closed for the night. You'll have to go now.
今天下班了 请离开
Not so fast, lady. We need to make a withdrawal.
别急着赶人嘛 我们还要取钱呢
Get your hands off me!
放开我
Let go of me! Shut up. Lock those doors.
放开我 闭嘴 锁门
I'm almost at first unity.
我们几乎是最早出警的
First unity, where we arrested the clock.
飞速出警 就抓到个钟
Yeah, their alarms are going off again.
对 警报又响了
Half the banks in town are being robbed.
全城一半的银行都被抢了
I don't think so. What, you think it's a smokescreen?
那可未必 你觉得是烟雾弹吗
Yep, Neal and I are headed to Midtown Mutual.
对 我和尼尔正赶去市中心互助银行
Midtown's one of the few that's silent. Exactly.
这银行警报没响 没错
Well, if Walker's crew are there,
要是沃克的喽啰已经闯入
you can't go in without backup.
你们可得多带点人
Then get us some.
那给我们找点来
I got a feeling they're going after Renee.
他们多半是冲着芮妮去的
Okay, I'll find you a S.W.A.T. team.
好 我给你找特警队
Move it, move it, move it!
快点 快点 动作快点
You see him? Yeah, I did.
看见他了 看见了
Where are you going?
你跑什么
We got to break in.
我们得闯进去
Nobody said anything about breaking in.
谁说要闯进去了
Look, even if we could get through these doors,
听着 这边门都锁了 进不去
which we can't, they'd see us.
就算我们能进 他们也会看见
We'll have to go another way.
得从别的门进去
There is no other way.
没别的了
We sealed off the basement after your test.
你测试后 我们就把地下室锁了
The basement was the easiest way in. Easiest?
那只是低级通道 低级
There's always another way.
门道多得是
Come on, Peter.
走吧彼得
Well, looks like Walker knew about the roof vent. Yeah.
沃克知道排气口的破绽了 对
He's got a radio.
他拿着对讲机
We're gonna have to do this quickly
我们得速战速决
before he alerts the rest of them.
别让他报信 打草惊蛇
FBI!
联调局
Drop your weap--
放下武器
So much for taking him alive, sheriff.
别想着活捉啦 黑猫警长
Now he's gonna tell Walker we're up here.
他准备告诉沃克了
No, he's not.
没门
Now drop your weap--
给我放下武器
Let him go. We got to get to Renee.
别管他了 我们找芮妮去
Nice shooting, Butch.
贝塔兄枪法不错
Thanks, Sundance.
谢了 小舒克
All right, ready? 1, 2, 3.
枪端好了 1 2 3
Well, what do you say?
怎样 警长大人
Ready to break into a bank?
咱闯银行去吧
Were you ever gonna share
这第二条路
your alternate access route with me? I just did.
你有没想过告诉我 这不说了嘛
Admit it, Peter, we'd make a pretty decent team.
承认吧彼得 咱俩双剑合璧无敌了
Bank robbers?
无敌抢匪么
I see you smiling.
切 你都笑了
Come on, the infamous Caffrey and Burke -- we'd be legends.
想想嘛 咱俩肯定能成传说
Yeah, I can see the wanted posters now,
那是 我都想得出悬赏海报了
But it'd be Burke and Caffrey.
但我名字肯定写在你前头
Get moving!
快走
All right, stand down, guys. Pack it up.
警报解除 走吧
More clocks? Yeah.
又是钟吗 对
They're setting alarms off all over the city.
他们准备把全城警报都触发
Now will you listen to me?
现在你信我了吧
We've got to get to Midtown Mutual.
我们得去市中心互助银行
That was supposed to be returned to the bank.
这卡该还给银行的
Aren't you glad it wasn't?
庆幸我没还吧
This way, this way.
这边 这边
Open the vault. I'm trying. I'm doing my best.
快开金库 我已经尽量快了
Is it Walker? I can't tell.
是沃克吗 看不清
I'm try I'm trying. I don't remember. Come on.
我 我尽量 我记不住了 快点
All four of them armed and involved with Renee.
四个人都有枪 都看着芮妮呢
Take her. Put her in her office.
把她带到办公室去
Don't be stingy with the tape.
拿胶带多捆两圈
They're coming back.
他们回来了
There's an emergency exit off the rear staircase.
后楼梯外有个紧急出口
You create the distraction. I'll get her to safety.
你引开他们 我带她走
Good idea, but wrong. I'll get her to safety.
好主意 可人选错了 我带她走
I know the layout. I have a gun.
我知道路呀 我还有枪呢
All right, you get her to safety.
好吧好吧 你带她走
I'll create the distraction.
我引开他们
Good idea.
很聪慧
I'm gonna need your phone. What?
电♥话♥给我 啥
I'm doing the phone thing. Come on.
我要用电♥话♥那招 快给我
Do your thing, Dirty Harry.
去吧 黑猫警长
Lights out in here. Check it out.
金库灯灭了 去看看
Make sure S.W.A.T. is not outside.
看外面有特警队没
Let's check this out.
我们看看去
She's not going anywhere.
她跑不了
Stay clear of the front windows.
别靠近前窗 小心狙击
Do you see anybody outside?
外面有人吗
There's somebody in the building, we got to move.
有人进来了 我们得快走
Down here.
在这里
Hey, this might be a good time for all of you to leave.
友情提示 快闪吧
Damn it!
妈的
We got sirens.
条子来了
Come on back. Meet us back here.
快回来 金库见
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表