剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
with little Samir.
那太自私了
"Ra." Samira.
是"拉" 萨米拉
You wanted a girl.
你想要个女孩
This is good.
这主意不错
Neal makes Donovan desperate for cash...
尼尔让多诺万急着求钱
and he extorts the two of you to recoup his losses.
他就敲诈你们来还债
So you just used a tack?
你用个大头钉就搞定了
She surprised me. What else was I gonna do?
她这招简直出其不备 我别无选择
It worked.
挺有用的
How'd she know someone broke in?
她怎么知道有人闯入她家
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
100 failed attempts on her keypad?
可能是因为键区多次输入密♥码♥错误
That would do it. Yeah.
我看靠谱 是吧
So I'm guessing you haven't listened
这么说你还没听过
to the fruits of my labor yet.
我的劳动成果是吧
No. I've been busy with a case.
没呢 我一直在忙个案子
Neal, it's me.
尼尔 是我啊
You weren't there, moz.
当时你并不在场 蚊子
You didn't see it happen.
你没亲眼目睹发生的一切
I witnessed the aftermath --
可我看到了事后的惨况
figuratively and literally.
不管是飞机残骸还是你的"惨况"
Look. When you're ready to listen --
听着 等你准备好要听...
You'll be there. Yes.
和你一起听 对
So what is this case?
你在忙什么案子
I'm taking down a lawyer.
我在对付一个律师
He's extorting money from the parents
他利用被领养的孩子们当筹码
using their adopted kids as leverage.
对其父母进行敲诈
Adopted kids? Uh-huh.
被领养的孩子
What kind of a cretin preys on helpless adopted kids?
哪个混♥蛋♥白♥痴♥会用那些无助的孩子赚钱啊
All they want is a fair shake and a chance to belong.
他们只不过想和其他小孩一样 有个家而已
I know. You were adopted.
我知道 你也是被领养的
Foster care. I was never adopted.
是寄养 我才不是被领养的
How are you gonna take down this pig?
你准备怎么对付那禽兽
Poker game.
打扑克
You better win.
你最好赢了他
Well, that's the game plan.
原计划就是如此
You better make sure you win.
你最好保证你能赢了他
Again, that's the game plan.
还是这句话 原计划就是如此
What's his tell? I will figure out his tell.
他说谎时的微表情是什么 我会弄清楚
You do that.
交给你了
Then crush him.
让他一败涂地
Over here. That's good.
放这儿 好的
Look at you two.
看看这小两口
Did I wake up in the Hamptons?
我是在汉普顿呢么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你瞎扯什么呢
We look good.
这身打扮超赞啊
Donovan knows the feds are looking into him.
多诺万知道自己被条子们盯上了
So convincing him to take on new clients
所以说服他在这时候接纳新客户
isn't gonna be easy.
可不容易
Everything you need to know is in this briefcase --
你们要记住的资料都在这公文包里
Salary history,
薪金历史
legal documents,
法律文件
names and numbers of your Sudanese adoption contacts.
还有你们苏丹领养联♥系♥人的姓名和电♥话♥
Do you feel married?
你俩有夫妻的感觉么
We feel like Tanya and David Mayburn,
我们是坦娅和戴维·莫博恩
a happy couple trying to adopt a 6-month-old
一对幸福的小夫妻 想要在苏丹法希尔
from Al-fashir in Sudan.
领养一个6个月大的孩子
A few photos of little Samira.
还有些小萨米拉的照片
You wanted a girl, so we got a girl.
你想要个女孩 你倒是如愿以偿了
How is that fair?
这根本不公平
Excuse me. Who's the one on the phone
你好意思说 在你和那帮狐朋狗友
with al-fashir every day while you're off
打球打得开心的时候
hitting a bucket of balls with the boys?
是谁每天在和法希尔那边通电♥话♥
Sounds like a married couple to me.
你俩还真像那么回事儿
Knock 'em dead.
去给他好看
It was our love of children
对孩子的喜爱
that brought us together.
让我们走到了一起
Fast forward five years. We've tried everything...
结婚这五年来 所有办法我们都试过了
to conceive on our own, but...
只想怀一个我们自己的孩子 但是
It wasn't meant to be.
天不遂人愿
So, you decided to adopt internationally.
所以你们决定跨国领养
What kept it from being finalized?
为何这件事一直没有敲定呢
We don't know.
我们不知道
We've been calling the agency in Al-Fashir, but --
我们一直在给法希尔的代理人打电♥话♥ 但是
Every time, it's the run-around.
每次都跟我们这打太极
Can't get a straight answer.
一直得不到明确的答复
Whatever's going on, we want it fixed.
不管有什么问题 我们都要解决
We heard you're the man that can make it happen.
我们听说你有办法
Really? Who told you that?
是吗 谁告诉你们的
Gilbert. Gilbert Lowenstein.
吉尔伯特·洛温斯坦
At the Hemmingson institute. He --
海明森协会的那个 他...
Gilbert! I haven't talked to him in ages.
是他啊 我都好久没和他联♥系♥了
Did his daughter finish school?
他女儿毕业了吗
Which one was that again?
在哪里念书来着
Yale.
耶鲁
Emily graduated cum laude.
艾米丽以优等生身份毕业
And how is Gil doing with the divorce?
老吉离婚的事办得如何
Well, with all due respect, uh, Mr. Donovan,
恕我直言 多诺万先生
we're here to discuss our daughter.
我们此行是为了我们的女儿
Yes.
没错
And if you want my services, answer my questions.
如果你们想让我帮忙 就回答我的问题
He's onto them.
他起疑心了
Well, I believe the divorce was finalized last spring.
我想应该是去年春天正式离的婚
Is there anything else you'd like to know about Gil?
关于老吉你还想知道些什么
How he takes his coffee, perhaps?
想知道他喝咖啡加多少糖多少奶吗
We just... We just want our Samira
我们只是想要萨米拉
where she belongs --
能有个家
Here with us.
我们共同的家
We'll do anything.
我们可以不惜一切代价
Price isn't an issue.
价钱好商量
$50,000 is my standard retainer. Will that be a problem?
预付费用是五万块 有问题吗
Do you prefer cash or check?
现金支票随您选
You got him to bite.
他上套了
Yeah. Well, he's gonna check us out.
是啊 不过他肯定会查我们的底
Good. We got that covered.
很好 不怕他查 都准备好了
We're his insurance.
我们相当于他的保险
He loses the poker game,
一旦他赌输了
it's safer to risk an FBI setup
比起对付一个气到炸毛的黑♥手♥党♥老大
than the wrath of a mob boss.
钻警♥察♥的空子更安全一点
Then he made the wrong choice.
那他可就选错了
Hughes approved the money.
休斯批准了动用公♥款♥
We got the 100 grand for the buy-in.
加入赌局的那10万块已经搞定了
Good.
很好
But I need something else.
我还需要些信息
I need some way to find out Donovan's tell
我要知道多诺万的说谎微表情
so I know when he's bluffing a hand.
这样我才能确定他何时在虚张声势
You don't think you can beat him?
你觉得自己赢不了他吗
It hurts me that you would even ask that.
你居然对我没信心 我太伤心了
I know I can.
我当然能赢了他
But there's a kid at stake. I can't take any chances.
可这事关一个孩子的安危 我绝不能冒险
I'll handle it.
我帮你搞定
Peter Burke gut detector?
猫咪警探直觉探测器吗
FBI's most valuable weapon.
这可是联调局里最给力的武器
Sara.
莎拉
Detective Lewis.
我是路易斯警探
This is Neal Caffrey.
这位是尼尔·卡夫瑞
This is a search warrant.
这是搜查令
We're looking for the stolen faa package.
我们要找一个失窃的美国联邦航♥空♥局包裹
Oh. Points for persistence.
您还真够执念
I'm a lot harder to beat than a lie detector.
我可没测谎仪那么好骗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表