剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
There you go.
找到了
Um...Do you --
你...
Do you want to look at these back at my place?
你想不想去我家再看这些照片呢
Where is that?
你家在哪儿
Gramercy park.
格拉梅西公园
Yeah. That's within my radius.
好啊 在我允许的活动范围内
Your what?
什么意思
Is that a tracking anklet?
这是追踪脚链吗
Electronic monitoring anklet, actually.
是电子监控脚链
It's a -- it's a funny story, though.
说起来挺有趣的
A couple years ago, the feds came after me
几年前 联邦调查局的人一直在追捕我
for everything from art theft to counterfeiting.
说我什么盗窃艺术品啦 伪造啦
The only thing they got me on was bond forgery.
不过他们唯一有证据的罪名只是伪造债券
I thought you worked for the FBI.
你不是在联邦调查局工作么
Oh, yeah, yeah, with Peter.
没错呀 和彼得搭档
He caught me, both times.
就是他抓到的我 两次都是
Oh. Anyway, this is a big day for me.
不过今天对我来说真的很特别
You're the first girl I've
在我出狱之后
had a drink with since I got out of prison.
你是第一个和我一起喝酒的女孩
That's not -- that's not a problem, is it?
你不会介意吧
I should...really go.
我必须得走了
Okay. Is it -- is it something I said, or...
好吧 我说了什么不合适的话吗 还是
You know where to find me.
有空来找我玩哦
Have a good one.
祝你今天愉快
Neal Caffrey on paper -- not so great.
假释版尼尔·卡夫瑞 不太妙啊
It's a lot to process.
过程很繁琐的
Well, at least we got Walker's calendar.
至少我们拿到了沃克的日程表
Anything?
有啥发现吗
On the days of the previous bank heists,
之前那些银行抢案发生的那几天里
his itinerary is highlighted in green.
他的行程全部是用绿色标记的
Usually it's blue.
平常的是蓝色
Green for money.
绿色代表钱
Oh, really? The symbolism had escaped me.
是咩 我把象征手法都给忘了呢
Look at tomorrow.
看看明天的
He's got a meeting at first Unity Bank at noon,
明天中午他在第一联合银行有个会议
Marked in green.
绿色标记
I think we got him.
看来咱抓住他小辫子了
You happened to run into her,
你碰巧遇见她了
and then she invited you for a drink?
然后她邀请你一起喝一杯
Got to love New York.
纽约就是好啊
Yeah, and then she handed you a copy of her sim card?
然后她就把自己手♥机♥卡的资料双手奉上了
Yeah, I'm a confidential informant, right?
我是个秘密线人 对吧
And if someone found this information on the street
要是有人碰巧发现这些线索
and brought it to you, you wouldn't blink.
然后拿来给你看 你肯定眼都不带眨一下的
I told you, nothing stupid.
叫你别做傻事你就不听话
Word on the street is that Walker
根据小道消息 明天中午
is gonna hit the first unity branch tomorrow at noon.
沃克就会对第一联合银行下手了
You're sure about this?
你确定么
Oh, yeah.
当然
We've got everybody in position.
所有人都准备就绪了
What makes you sure this bank is the target?
你怎么知道这家银行就是他们的目标
Word on the street.
小道消息
I don't understand. Why don't you think this bank is secure?
我不明白 这家银行不是有安全保障了吗
Well, they haven't had time to install
我们提供了那么多安全措施的建议
half the security measures we recommended.
他们肯定还没时间安装呢
You've been inside? I'm very thorough.
你进去过 绝对畅通无阻啊
Well, we've reset the vault doors
我们已经把金库安全程序
in all of our locations to change daily.
重置成每天更换密♥码♥了
There's no way they're getting in there
如果没有访问码的话
without the access codes.
他们绝对不可能进得去
These guys have bravado and then some.
他们可都不是省油的灯
Dallas was hit at 9:00 A.M., Chicago at the lunch hour.
达拉斯早上9点被劫 芝加哥在午餐时间被劫
What?
怎么了
The northwest guard takes lunch at noon.
西北方保安的用餐时间是中午
That's their point of entry.
这就是他们的切入点
Team one is clear. Vault stairwell, clear.
第一队就绪 金库楼梯井 安全
What have we got, people?
什么情况
The sound-activated alarm has been triggered.
声控警报器被触发了
I got no visual. Accessing vault.
具体情况不明 正在向金库靠近
Do you see anyone? There's nobody down here.
看见什么可疑的人吗 下面没人
They could have disabled the
他们可能是让运动检测器失效
motion detectors and bypassed those cameras.
然后绕过了那些摄像头
All units, go. Someone find out what triggered that alarm.
全部小队 行动 去查下是什么触发了警报器
We're moving in.
正在进入目标建筑物
Move it, move it.
动作快
We've got something inside the vault.
有样东西在金库里
You're not gonna believe this. Meet me outside.
太难以置信了 在外面等我
Jones, take the monitor.
琼斯 继续监视屏幕
What's going on?
怎么了
This another one of your bank tests?
你是又整了个银行安全测试么
What do you mean?
什么意思
That was inside a safety-deposit box.
保险库里的就是这个
Whose name was on the box? Peter Burke.
保险库是谁的 彼得·博尔克
Someone's messing with you, Burke.
有人拿你开涮呢 博尔克
In the future, don't waste my time.
麻烦以后别浪费我时间
Don't waste my men's time.
也别浪费我手下的时间
Well, well, well, if it isn't agent Burke
哎哟哟 这不是博尔克探员
and his personal criminal consultant.
和他的私人犯罪顾问嘛
What a coincidence. It's odd seeing you here, Walker.
真巧 怪了 沃克你也在这
Why is that?
怎么怪了
I have a meeting right across the street at the Nix Towers.
我刚巧在对面大楼开会
I guess we missed all the excitement.
好像错过好戏了啊
Nice clock.
这钟挺好看
Gentlemen.
走吧各位
He played me. He...
他耍了我 他
Yeah. Now we got problems.
是 这下麻烦了
They've been in there for almost an hour.
都快一个小时了 还没完
Yeah.
是啊
You think we'll lose the case?
会不让我们继续查么
With the Department of Justice,
跟司法部打交道
we'll be lucky if that's all that happens.
只丢个案子就算我们走运了
Come on, we were set up. They know that.
明显是沃克陷害我们 他们明白
Yeah, and they think Peter should have known that.
没错 可他们怪彼得没发现
This is the FBI, Neal. We don't act unless we're sure.
尼尔 联调局从不轻举妄动
Peter trusted your lead.
彼得是信了你
So, today was a bit of a setback.
今天出师不利啊
You think?
岂止是不利
Took me a while to wipe the egg off of my face.
简直是奇耻大辱
We can catch this guy.
我们能抓住这家伙
This guy is no longer our investigation.
这家伙不归我们抓了
This is bad.
这才郁闷
There's something you should know.
有件事我要告诉你
When we were at the hangar that day,
那天 在机场
before...everything happened,
在凯...在那事之前
I was gonna tell you something.
我有话想告诉你
What?
什么话
I didn't want to run anymore.
我已经不想跑了
If I'd gotten on that plane,
就算我上了飞机
regardless of whatever deal was made,
不管结果如何
it wouldn't have felt like freedom.
我都不会真正自♥由♥
Why?
为什么
Because it was an escape.
因为我弃你逃跑了
You were right, Peter. I have a life here.
彼得你说得对 我在这确实扎根了
If there was something you could've done to protect Kate,
如果当时你能救凯特
I know you would've... I would've.
我相信你会 我会救她的
The same way I know you'll get Walker.
我也相信你会抓住沃克
It's not fun being tweaked by the bad guy, is it?
被坏人耍确实不爽哈
Especially when you see him
最不爽是看你朋友
make one of your friends look like an idiot.
被他耍得团团转的傻样
What? Not that you, you know, look
啥 不是啦 你是有点
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表