剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
12 past 4.
四时十二分
Still no sign of our jewel thief.
仍然不见我们的珠宝窃贼
You lift 100 grand worth of stones from Bloustein's,
换你从布斯坦珠宝店偷了价值10万的宝石
you want to unload them as fast as possible.
准会急着销赃
Give it time.
耐心点
Your gut's still telling you it's an inside job?
你还是跟着直觉走 认为是内鬼
Why do you ask?
你有意见
'cause I have an Andrew Jackson
我赌二十美元
telling me it wasn't.
不是内鬼
I'll take your money, Jones.
那我就收下了 琼斯
Oh, get out your wallets, gentlemen.
准备好钱包 先生们
Here comes our suspect.
疑犯登场了
Let's make this quick.
我们尽快完成交易
Run the plate.
查下车牌
Got it. Katherine Macmillan.
查到了 凯瑟琳·麦克米兰
Bloustein's assistant manager.
布斯坦珠宝店的副经理
You're pretty happy with yourself, huh?
你暗爽了吧
I'm not the one who bet against the gut.
我可从不跟直觉作对
So, how does this work?
我们怎么交易
You show me the cash, I show you the jewelry?
是不是先彼此验验货
You gonna let me in?
能进车里谈吗
This isn't a drug deal in a parking lot.
这可不同于停车场里的毒品交易
I'm not flashing this much cash in the open.
我不会在大庭广众下露白
You alone?
车上还有人
Please show me the money.
请给我看看你的钱
Look, maybe you should reconsider.
听着 也许你应该再考虑考虑
The right buyer would pay you twice what I'm offering.
这珠宝能卖♥♥我出价的两倍
Why is he trying to talk her out of it?
他为何要劝她收手
Soft spot for a pretty lady?
怜香惜玉吗
What are you doing, Neal?
你在搞什么 尼尔
Show me the stones.
给我看看宝石
The deal was for $100,000.
我们说好10万成交
Yeah. I know how much the deal was for.
我知道成交价
I'd like my money now.
请把钱给我
It's all there.
钱在这儿
You can count it.
你数清楚
"Count it." That's our signal.
"数清楚" 这是暗号♥
Move in! Move in!
行动 行动
No guns!
放下枪
No guns, guys
放下枪
Drop your weapons! Drop them!
收起武器 都收起来
Step out of the car.
出来
Weapons down! Weapons down!
放下枪 放下枪
This way.
这边
Please don't take away my son.
求你们别带走我儿子
What happens now?
现在怎么办
Don't hold your breath for a mother-and-son reunion.
你就别盼着母子大团圆了
Hey, moz.
蚊子
How often do I say "Thank you"?
我平时常说"谢谢"吗
Sarcastically? No.
讽刺的那种 不是
Rhetically. Genuinely.
反诘的那种 真诚的那种
I can't recall. Why?
我都没印象 怎么了
You've done... a lot for me.
你为我做了这么多
I wanted to say "Thank you."
我想说一句"谢谢"
You're welcome.
客气
There's more.
还有呢
The cockpit voice recording from Kate's plane?
还记得凯特在飞机上的那份录音吗
Last we saw it, it was in the apartment
它最后落在了美女保险调查员
of the beautiful insurance investigator Sara Ellis.
莎拉·埃利斯的公♥寓♥里
What'd you do, moz?
你做了什么 蚊子
I went to her apartment.
我去了她的公♥寓♥
And?
然后呢
You know she put in a Ranzig keypad lock?
你知道她装了个蓝指牌键盘锁吗
I noticed.
我看到了
People tend to upgrade their security
在被人企图谋杀后
after an attempted murder.
人们都会升级安保系统
Ranzig's tough to beat.
蓝指的锁很难破解
Not if you have the code.
你要是有密♥码♥就另当别论
How'd you get it?
怎么弄到的
She blocks the combination when she enters it.
她输入时都会遮住键盘
Thermal scope.
热敏探测仪
Residual heat from her fingers.
按键还留有她手指的余温
Impressed? Yeah.
厉害吧 当然
So you waited for her to leave.
你等到她走远了
It took a while.
还是花了点时间
But you're gonna be very happy with what I found.
不过我拿回的东西你一准喜欢
Well?
怎么样
Kate's last words are on here.
这是凯特的临终遗言
That's a possibility.
可能吧
It also may...
它也可能解开
tell us what happened.
飞机爆♥炸♥之谜
Listen, I got to meet with Peter.
我现在得去和彼得碰头
I'll...open this later.
迟些再听吧
Thanks, moz.
多谢了 蚊子
Of course.
应该的
How's the kid?
那孩子怎么样
Olly?
奥利吗
Well, he's doing as well as any 5-year-old
就和所有被从妈妈身边
ripped from his mother's arms.
拽走的五岁孩子表现一样
We had to hand him over to child-protective services.
我们得把他送去幼儿保护中心
If you thought there might have been a kid,
如果你觉得那车里可能有孩子
you should have said something.
应该先暗示我
I did.
我暗示了
No. You were busy
才怪 你当时只顾着
trying to talk the mother into not making a sale.
劝说那位母亲收手
Come on. Katherine Macmillan is not a jewel thief.
凯瑟琳·麦克米兰才不是珠宝惯偷
You mean, no priors,
你就是指没有前科
she's a PTA mom who volunteers her time
还有周末在少年宫
at the youth center on the weekends?
做志愿者辅♥导♥青少年
Throw a mullet on her,
再剪个长穗头型
and she's Carol Brady.
她就是卡洛·布莱迪[美剧中贤妻良母]
Carol Brady had an affair with Greg Brady.
她可是和养子有一腿[两位演员在剧外]
Proof that everybody's got a dark side.
你想证明每个人都有阴暗面
Thing about the law -- one size fits all.
只要涉及司法 就得一视同仁
Jones, what's going on?
琼斯 怎么了
Katherine Macmillan's asking to speak to you
凯瑟琳·麦克米兰要和你谈谈
about her arrest.
她被捕的事
All right, thanks.
好的 谢了
Mrs. Brady wants to talk.
贤妻良母女士打算招供
Want to tag along?
要不要一起来听
Oh, yeah.
当然
Eight months ago, I adopted my son, Olly,
八个月前 我收养了我的儿子奥利
through an international adoption lawyer,
是通过一位专职跨国收养的律师
Luke Donovan.
路克·多诺万
Where's Olly from? Chechnya.
奥利是哪里人 车♥臣♥
Mr. Donovan has connections to agencies
多诺万和很多东欧的收养机构
all over eastern europe.
有联♥系♥
A month after the adoption was finalized,
在收养后的一个月
he told me the Chechen birth mother had come forward
他告诉我在车♥臣♥的生母跳出来
and wanted Olly back.
想把奥利要回去
He said it was a scam the birth mothers pull sometimes.
他说孩子的生母经常耍这种手段
They don't want their kids. They want your money.
他们并不想要回孩子 只想讹钱
He said I could pay her $50,000 to make her go away.
他说给她5万可以把她打发走
But she didn't go away.
但是她没走
Last week, he told me
上周 他跟我说
things with the birth mother had gotten complicated.
生母的事情有变
She wanted more money.
那生母贪得无厌
He said if I wanted to keep my son,
他说如果我想留住儿子
I had one week
就得在一周内
to come up with an additional $100,000.
再筹10万
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表