剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
But if Deckard knows I went to Volker's office,
如果被戴克知道了
He's gonna head there.
他就一定会去那儿
And if he gets that hard copy...
如果被他找到那个备份...
Jack...
杰克
We do this together or not at all. Okay.
这事只能我们一起干 好吧
You're a fugitive.
你是个逃犯
There's a warrant for your arrest.
上头可是有你的逮捕令
I need you to surrender your weapon.
你必须交出你的武器
Good. Let's go.
好 我们走吧
I'm telling you, Jones, you cannot miss this.
你听我说 琼斯 你不能错过啊
It's mostly office motifs, all right?
主要是办公室主题 明白吗
Imagine Shepard Fairey meets Dilbert.
想象一下谢博特·费瑞遇到迪波特
That means nothing to me.
对我来说这两个名字没有意义
And you compare that to this.
把这两份东西比较一下
Where's Deckard?
戴克在哪儿
He went to chase down a lead.
他去追查一条线索了
Where? He didn't say.
去哪了 他没说
Yeah?
什么事
Peter, Neal and I are on speaker in your office.
彼得 我和尼尔在你办公室 用的免提
What's going on? Deckard left the FBI.
出什么事了 戴克离开了调查局
Who are you on the phone with?
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Jack, don't break in.
杰克 别撬门
Are you with Jack Franklin?
你和杰克·富兰克林在一起吗
Yeah. Volker's office.
是啊 在沃克的办公室
Franklin says that Deckard
富兰克林说戴克
is the one who's selling witness information.
才是出♥卖♥♥♥证人信息的人
And there's evidence in Volker's office to prove it.
沃克的办公室有证据能证明
That may be where Deckard went.
戴克可能也去了
Wait, wait, Peter. You're with Franklin?
慢着 彼得 你和富兰克林在一起吗
Yeah. Do you need backup?
是啊 你需要后援吗
No, we're in Glen Cove.
不用了 我们在格伦湾
It'll take you a half-hour to get here.
你要半个小时后才能到
I'm not waiting for backup. Jack
我可不等后援 杰克
That evidence is my only hope.
那些证据是我的唯一希望
You can wait here or follow a fleeing suspect.
要不等着 要不跟上
Peter, I'm gonna call local P.D.
彼得 我要联♥系♥当地警局
No, I'll manage.
别 我来处理
I'll let you know if things change.
有事联♥系♥你
Hell.
我的天
Franklin?!
富兰克林
Deckard?!
戴克
It's Burke!
我是博尔克
Peter, he's destroying evidence.
彼得 他在销毁证据
Franklin, it's over! You're coming in!
富兰克林 都结束了 你被捕了
Deckard! Yeah?
戴克 干嘛
Where's your backup?
你的后援呢
They're on their way!
在路上了
Deckard, hold your fire!
戴克 别开枪
He got to the files.
他在粉碎文件
Deckard, I'm gonna stand up!
戴克 我要站起来了
Both of us are gonna lower our weapons.
都别开枪
Burke, Jack Franklin's a fugitive.
博尔克 杰克·富兰克林是个逃犯
Why haven't you cuffed him yet?
怎么不把他铐起来
He's unarmed. We're gonna wait for backup.
他没武器 我们在等后援
Well, I don't know what you have planned,
我才不管你什么想法
but he's coming with me.
我要带他走
Deckard, listen --
戴克 听着
Ah. The FBI, always covering for each other.
你们这些探员就知道互相包庇
Don't think about it!
别动
You have no idea what you're getting yourself into!
你知道这么做的后果吗
I think I do.
当然
Jam the door! This won't hold long!
把门堵着 这撑不了多久
Peter.
彼得
I need to hot-wire a Lamborghini.
我要短路发动一辆兰博基尼
Theoretically? Because --
谈理论吗 因为...
No, right now.
不 说真的 就现在
I need to actually hot-wire a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster.
我要短路发动一辆兰博基尼蝙蝠跑车
Ooh. Yeah. That's a tough one.
唉哟 那可就不好办了
Can you do this?!
你到底行不行
No. What do you mean, "No"?
不行 不行是啥意思
I mean, it's a half-million-dollar Lamborghini.
这可是辆价值50万美金的兰博基尼
You can't just tap two wires together and fire up the engine.
光靠两根电线肯定发动不了
You need the key.
你得拿到钥匙
Rebecca, it's an '09 Lamborghini 6♥4♥0 LP Roadster.
丽贝卡 这是辆09款兰博基尼LP6♥4♥0跑车
Give me the vin number.
把识别码报给我
If I can find it in the dealership database,
如果交易数据库里有匹配数据
I may be able to route the key code through the phone.
或许能用手♥机♥发送启动指令
Is Franklin talking to Rebecca?
富兰克林在跟丽贝卡讲电♥话♥
Is this a C.I. -off?
现在是线人♥大♥比拼吗
Hard to say. He's reading her the vin number.
难说 他在报车辆识别码
Wait. You said Volker kept evidence against Deckard?
等等 你说沃克有对戴克不利的证据
Yes, in his office.
没错 就放在他办公室
So he's the kind of guy who likes to have a backup plan.
看来他喜欢做两手准备
No, I already checked!
没有 我都检查过了
No key in the obvious places.
根本找不到钥匙
Wait, wait a second.
等等
There's a small recess inside the rear bumper molding.
后保险杠那里有个空隙
It's where I'd put a backup.
要是我就把钥匙藏里面
Peter, she found the code.
彼得 她查到代码了
But it's gonna take a couple of minutes to see if it works.
还要几分钟 说不定能成
My C.I. beat your C.I.
看来我的线人更胜一筹啊
Yeah, well, mine's out of practice.
好吧 我那个疏于练习
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
This ends here.
就在这
We're meeting my team.
等我的组员
I need to figure this out.
我得把这事搞清楚
Not with me, you're not.
你信不过我 是不是
You can't run from this.
逃避是没用的
You saw what just happened.
刚才的事你也看到了
Deckard destroyed the only piece of evidence
戴克把唯一能证明
I'm gonna find that's gonna clear my name,
我清白的的证据给毁了
and he's shooting to kill.
还想开枪杀我
We can fix this.
我们能搞定
How are you gonna do that?
你打算怎么办
I don't know yet.
还不知道
But the answer isn't getting on a greyhound bus.
不过逃避解决不了问题
Deckard knows that you're in contact with Rebecca.
戴克知道你跟丽贝卡有联♥系♥
He's gonna go after her to try to get to you.
肯定会盯上她引你出洞
There was a reason that you were willing to risk your career
你为了沙利文案中遇害的证人
for the witness who was killed in the Sullivan case.
不顾自己前途绝不是偶然
I know you still believe in our system.
我知道你依然相信我们体制
Okay. You had me at "He's gonna go after Rebecca."
好吧 败给"会盯上丽贝卡"那句了
It's all right. It's all right.
没关系 没事的
That car's got a tracking device as good as my anklet.
那车的追踪系统跟我的脚链有一拼啊
Can you disable it? Why? You're not coming in?
能不能关掉它 干嘛 你不回去吗
It's complicated. We got to lose the Marshals.
这事很复杂 我们得甩了那些执法官
They're not gonna be far behind us.
他们应该离得不远
Then you better get started.
那你就动作快点
Do I understand correctly that Peter Burke is on the run?
传说中的彼得·博尔克也开始逃亡之旅了
The same Peter Burke who would never run.
他不是从来都是猫捉耗子的嘛
No talking.
不准废话
Tracking disabled.
追踪器已拆
You okay?
你没事吧
Getting there.
一头雾水
Gonna need a place to hide out
我们得找个地方藏身
till we figure out our next steps.
想想接下来该怎么办
Think I can manage that.
这我应该能搞定
Good.
很好
You must be agent Franklin.
你肯定就是富兰克林探员了
All right, you two head back to the FBI.
这样 你们两个回调查局去
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表