剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I wish I'd known. I should have known.
我真希望我早点知道 我早该知道
Chris is bullheaded. He likes to do everything on his own.
克里斯顽固得很 他总喜欢单干
Yeah, but I could have helped him with safer access.
是啊 可要是有我帮忙 他也不用如此冒险
This is all my fault.
全是我的错
Chris doesn't blame you for anything.
克里斯一点都没有怪你
I think you should see this.
我想你该看看这个
Progress is...slow on this remote plateau,
在这片偏僻的高原上进展有些缓慢
but a wise man once said,
但是一位智者曾经说过
"Slow progress is lasting progress."
"慢 方能持久"
Wait a minute. My dad said that.
等会 这是我老爸说的话
I'm quoting my dad.
我在引用我爸的话
Kind of cool.
挺不错
I got to go. I love you.
我得闪了 我爱你
That rocket attack
那次火箭袭击
resulted in over half a dozen civilian casualties
导致平民伤亡数超过6人
and was documented
而且被红十字会和
by the red cross and physicians without borders.
无国界医生组织记录了下来
We can use that to establish Chris' whereabouts
我们能用这个来确定窃案发生时
at the time of the theft. Yes, we can.
克里斯的行踪 对 确实可以
Jones, anything?
琼斯 有发现吗
Yeah, a bank atm cam shows diplomatic plates arriving
嗯 银行提款机的摄像头拍到一辆
and then leaving the front of Miss Sheldon's building
有外交牌照的车停在谢尔顿小姐的公♥寓♥前
several minutes later.
逗留了几分钟便离开了
I think we should go pay our friend
我看应该去拜访一下
the Burmese ambassador a little visit.
我们那位缅♥甸♥大使朋友了
Hello again.
又见面啦
Mr. Caffrey. Agent Burke. How can I help you?
卡夫瑞先生 博尔克探员 有何贵干
This car was spotted at the scene of a crime.
这辆车曾出现在某个犯罪现场
Another parking violation.
又是违章停车吗
I will speak to my driver.
我回头跟司机说下
Eh, it's a little more serious than that.
这次稍微严重点
Someone broke into an apartment in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的某间公♥寓♥被人强行闯入
I'd like my agent to search the vehicle.
我想让我的探员搜查一下这辆车
Please.
请便
Would it be all right if we searched you, as well?
顺便给你搜身也没关系吧
I wouldn't mind at all.
完全没问题
They don't let me do the searches.
搜身这活儿轮不到我
Shame.
真可惜
May I hold your bag?
我帮你拿包吧
No. It's a diplomatic pouch.
不用了 这可是外交邮袋
Turn around, please.
麻烦转身
We need to get a look inside that bag. Yeah.
得想办法看看包里装的啥 是啊
What's going on here?
怎么回事
I have evidence linking this vehicle
有证据显示这辆车和我在调查的
to a crime I'm investigating.
一宗案子有关
So far, your staff's been very cooperative.
目前为止你的职员都很配合
A search of that pouch would completely exonerate any of them
如果能让我们搜查下那个邮袋
from connection to this crime.
就能完全证明他们的清白了
International law states
国际法规定
that the pouch is part of Burmese soil.
那个邮袋归缅♥甸♥所有
I take it that's a no?
看来你是不答应了
We're unable to assist you further.
我们无法进一步配合你们的工作
You can take it up with the state department, of course.
当然 你们可以去和国♥务♥院♥进行交涉
Of course.
当然
Suu Ram.
苏兰
See you, Suu.
回头见 苏
Maybe we can get the state department
也许我们可以让国♥务♥院♥
to file a grievance,
提出申诉
delay Chris' sentencing somehow.
设法推迟克里斯的宣判期
You really think that'll help?
你真觉得这办法有用么
No. No, I don't.
不 屁用没有
All right, look, I know this isn't a good time,
那个 我知道现在不太合适
but I got to run. Fine.
不过我真得走了 好吧
Really?
这就放我走啦
Go.
去吧
I'm not in the mood, anyway.
我现在没心情闹你
I'll see you later. Okay.
回头见吧 好
You were a little cryptic on the phone.
打个电♥话♥还那么神秘
Phones can be tapped.
电♥话♥有可能被窃听
Look, I can tell you think I haven't been the best father.
看得出来 你觉得我这个父亲并不称职
I'm not a dad.
我没有孩子
I don't know what it's like.
不知道为人父是什么样
There are a million things I'd do differently if I could.
可以的话 有很多事情我想弥补
And I can't help but think
而且我忍♥不住一直在想
that Chris went over there because of me.
克里斯去那里都是因为我
Or because he wants to be like you.
又或者因为他想变成像你一样的人
You can help me make it right for my son.
你可以帮我 让我尽到为人父的责任
What are you asking?
你想我怎么做
If that hard drive leaves this country,
如果那个硬盘离开这个国家
there's no way they're letting him go,
他们就绝不可能放他走了
And any chance I have of getting to know my son again is gone.
而我也再没机会重新了解我的儿子
The drive's inside the Burmese mission.
硬盘在缅♥甸♥使♥馆♥里
I know who you are, Mr. Caffrey.
我知道你的能耐 卡夫瑞先生
You want me to steal it back.
你想让我把它偷回来
We're doing everything we can.
我们已经竭尽全力了
I'll keep you in the loop.
有进展我通知你
Wilson?
威尔逊吗
Yeah.
是啊
How's he holding up?
他怎么样
Well, as best as he can.
硬撑着呢
Any leads from your Washington contacts?
华盛顿那边有什么线索吗
Oh, it's a delicate situation.
哼 说什么情况很微妙啦
Our people are talking to their people.
我们在试图和他们交涉啦
Is that diplospeak for, "Stop beating a dead horse"? Yeah.
说白了就是"省省吧" 对吗 是啊
And this is what your father chooses to do for a living?
这就是你父亲选择的谋生之道啊
It has its perks.
福利还是有的
I've seen what diplomats do with parking tickets.
我可见过外交官怎么处理违规停车罚单
Does your father know Wilson?
你父亲认识威尔逊吗
I don't think so.
应该不认识
Does Wilson have any other connection to the bureau?
威尔逊跟局里还有什么别的关系吗
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
Something's been bugging me since the beginning.
从一开始我就觉得不大对劲
Why did Wilson choose us?
为什么威尔逊会选我们
Because you're the best, and Caffrey's...
因为你是警界精英 而且卡夫瑞是...
Yeah, he's Caffrey.
没错 别忘了他的老本行
From the get-go, Wilson wanted to work outside the box.
从一开始 威尔逊就没打算按章办事
You think he'd be willing
你觉得他为了救自己儿子
to go off reservation to save his son.
甚至不惜使用非常手段
What father wouldn't?
可怜天下父母心嘛
Wilson wanted Neal from the beginning.
从一开始威尔逊就是冲着尼尔而来
Pull Neal's tracking detail for the last 36 hours.
把36小时内尼尔的追踪明细调出来
You know, suddenly, I'm very curious
我忽然就特别好奇
to know where he's been.
他都去过哪儿
All right, let's walk through this, Liz Taylor.
好啦 我们从头顺一遍 你个宝石控
Diana says the diplomatic pouch departs New York
戴安说外交邮袋明早11点离开纽约
tomorrow on the 11:00 a.m. Air bagan flight to Burma.
蒲甘航♥空♥ 直飞缅♥甸♥
Also on the passenger list
而且乘客名单上
is a Miss Suu Ram.
还有苏兰小姐
Ah, she's transporting the pouch personally.
她要亲自运送那个邮袋
The ambassador's limousine
大使的豪华轿车
will drive her directly from the consulate to the plane,
会把她从领♥事♥馆♥一路送上飞机
which only leaves us a few moments
所以我们只能利用从领♥事♥馆♥到轿车
between the consulate and the limo
这之间的一小段时间
to acquire its contents.
拿到邮袋里的东西
Is that a cat?
那是只猫吗
No.
才不是
It's the pouch with the Burmese crest --
是那个邮袋 上面印着缅♥甸♥纹章
a cogwheel and a rice plant.
一个钝齿轮和一株水稻
Looks like a cat.
看着真像猫
It's not.
才没有
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表