剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
so they don't kill him when he arrives at Barksdale.
保证自己活着呆在巴克斯代尔监狱
The FBI doesn't negotiate -- period --
联邦调查局从不谈判
particularly with someone who's already locked up
尤其不跟这种已经被关起来
and fearing for his life.
担心丢了小命的人谈判
Sir, all due respect -- Keller doesn't bluff.
长官 恕我直言 凯勒从不虚张声势
He will kill Peter if I don't engage him.
如果我们不满足他的要求 他会杀死彼得
The reason no one takes our men is because we make it clear
没人敢动我们 是因为我们态度坚决
all hell will rain down on them if they do.
如果谁敢下手 就没有好下场
You also have to be willing to sacrifice a few of your agents
你是想通过牺牲几个你的手下
to prove your point.
来证明这个观点吗
This isn't a one-man con, Neal.
这不是一个人的骗局 尼尔
This is the U.S. Government.
这是美国政♥府♥部门
We will catch Lang,
我们会抓到朗
And we will string Keller up by his thumbs
到时我们再对付凯勒
until he cries for forgiveness.
直到他乖乖求饶
Protocol dictates we lock Keller down
根据程序规定 我们得关押凯勒
till this is all over,
直到这个案子查清为止
but that gives him exactly what he wants --
但这样正中他下怀
to stay at Hawthorne indefinitely.
无限期地留在霍桑监狱
You've already contacted the prison?
你联♥系♥过监狱方面了吗
We're sending his ass to Barksdale Supermax.
我们现在就送他去巴克斯代尔监狱
Come sundown, Keller's gonna be bunking
等到晚上凯勒就会和一个
with a 7-foot Russian named Ivan.
叫伊万的俄♥罗♥斯♥高头大马做狱友了
Diana, you stay with Neal.
戴安 你看住尼尔
Listen, Caffrey...
听着 卡夫瑞
Let us do our job. We'll bring Peter home safely.
让我们做本职工作 我们会把彼得安全带回来
Would you give us a minute?
让我们私下谈谈好吗
Sure. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Moz, what's up?
蚊子 什么事
I got a call from an unidentifiable voice
我接到个未知号♥码打来的电♥话♥
from an unknown number.
对方声音也不认得
Gave me a time and a place for a meeting.
告诉我个见面的时间和地点
Told me to tell you.
让我告诉你
Is this your little friend Keller?
是你那个叫凯勒的朋友吗
All right, meet me at Madison Square Park in half an hour.
半小时后 在麦迪逊广场公园跟我碰头
You got it.
没问题
Oh, and bring a hammer.
带上个锤子
Uh, ball-peen or claw?
球头锤还是拨钉锤
Ball-peen or claw?
球头锤还是拨钉锤
Surprise me.
给我个惊喜
Neal, what's going on?
尼尔 出什么事了
Keller kidnapped Peter. Got to go.
凯勒绑♥架♥了彼得 我得挂了
W-wait, w-what?!
等等 你说啥
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Every agent in the bureau has one goal right now --
局里的所有探员现在只有一个目标
To find your husband.
就是找到你的丈夫
I know. Thank you, Reese.
我知道 谢谢你 里斯
We're going to post a team at your home
我们会派个小分队去你家
in case he makes contact.
以防他做出联络
Just, uh, give us a few minutes,
等我们一会
And I'll have them take you back. Okay.
我会让他们送你回去 好的
They, um...
他们...
They say this is the biggest manhunt
说这是联邦调查局十年来
the FBI has run in a decade.
进行的规模最大的搜救
Even I've never seen anything like this.
我都没见过这种场面
What do you know about Keller?
关于凯勒 你都知道些什么
He's a chess player.
他是个国际象棋高手
He thinks 10, 12 moves ahead.
他会提前想好十步甚至是十二步棋
So everything they're doing --
所以说他们做的每件事
All the helicopters and the agents knocking on doors?
派出直升机 探员们挨家排查
He would have foreseen that.
他会预料到
They don't know his end game. No.
他们不知道他的目的 是的
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Well, they want me to go home...
他们命令我回家...
Sit tight.
安分待着
But is that what you're gonna do?
你真这么乖吗
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎样
Whatever it takes to bring him home.
不惜任何代价把他带回来
I'm supposed to be escorting you home.
我应该护送你回家的
I need to meet up with a friend first.
我得先和个朋友见面
I hope you're not planning on making a side deal with Keller.
你没和凯勒做幕后交易吧
Look, Diana, if this were any other kidnapper --
戴安 如果是别的绑匪
Rule one -- never let someone emotionally involved
第一条规矩 不要让牵扯情感的人
Do the negotiating.
参与谈判
Yeah, if you're willing to lose your hostage.
除非想被撕票
I've read the FBI playbook. So has keller.
我知道调查局怎么办事 凯勒也是
Well, why do you think he's so different?
那你为什么觉得他不同
Early in his career, keller pulled a 3-man job.
他早年时 拉了三个人干了一票
The game was pretty straightforward,
进展很顺利
and nobody got hurt.
也没人伤亡
But while they're walking away from the site,
但他们就要离开作案现场时
the third man says he thinks he left his passport behind.
第三个人说他好像把护照落下了
While he's checking his pockets,
他翻口袋时
Keller put a bullet in his head.
凯勒开枪毙了他
The guy's passport was in his back pocket the whole time.
他的护照始终在他口袋里
Keller didn't wait to find out.
凯勒都没这个性子去等
You were the second man?
你就是那第二个人吗
If I can engage him, I can make sure Peter's alive
如果我能吸引他 就能保证彼得无恙
And figure out a lead.
还能查出线索
I can't endorse what you're doing.
我没法批准你这么做
What do you think Peter would let me do?
换做是彼得 他会让我怎么做
All right, I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
好吧 我去买♥♥杯咖啡
I'll meet you here in... One hour.
然后在这里... 给我一小时
Here. Here.
这里碰头 好
So, you ditched big brother?
你甩了探员哥了吗
"Brother"? Big sister.
啥 好吧 是探员姐
Yeah, she's not gonna follow us.
对 她不会跟着我们
What's with the sack of hammers? I said bring one.
带一包榔头来干嘛 我说带一个
You said to surprise you.
你说要给你个惊喜
Moz!
蚊子
You're worried about Peter.
你还真很担心彼得诶
I happen to have an arsenal of hammers.
我只是恰巧有一大堆榔头而已
Look, you've got half an hour before the exchange.
听好 离交易还有半小时
Unless Keller's developed a hammer fetish,
除非凯勒成了个榔头控
I imagine we're smashing something?
不然我们是不是要大敲一场了
Recognize this spot?
认出这了么
I once met a man in this park who claimed to be John Lennon,
我有在这遇过一个自称约翰·列侬的人
And I believed him.
那时我还真信了他
The year was 1991. Mm.
那年可是91年
It's where Kate and I used to come.
我和凯特经常来这里
I used to think one day
我曾想某天我们的孩子
our kids would play on that playground.
会在那片公园嬉戏玩耍
I didn't know you thought about kids.
我还真不知道你都想到孩子了
I thought we'd grow old here.
我以为我们会在此终老
You were gonna propose?
你那时打算求婚吗
I had the whole thing worked out, Moz.
我把一切都安排好了 蚊子
Remember that street violinist? Caesar.
还记得那个街头拉小提琴的吗 凯撒
I had him learn "Everybody loves somebody."
我让他学会拉《人皆有所爱》
He was gonna spontaneously break into it when we passed.
当我们走过 他就拉那首曲子
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么没告诉我
Would you have approved?
你会赞成吗
Perhaps not.
应该不会
But the name "Uncle mozzie"
不过蚊子叔叔这个叫法
does have a certain je ne sais quoi.
的确无以名状地有爱啊
I assume you acquired a ring?
我想你该搞到戒指了吧
Yeah.
没错
I figured it was safer to leave it here
我想在我蹲大牢时 放这总比
than in a safety deposit box when I was in prison.
放在银行保险箱里安全一些
Well, any idiot can rob a bank.
这世道白♥痴♥都能抢银行
That's the McNally solitaire.
这是麦娜丽单钻戒指
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表