剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Nice place, Neal.
房♥间不错啊 尼尔
I've seen yours. You've seen mine. We're even.
我去过你家 你也来过我家了 扯平
If I snuck in here with a gun, then we'd be even.
我要是拿着枪偷溜进来 那才叫扯平
Mid-19th-century tiger oak?
19世纪中叶虎栎木
Hand carved. Beautiful.
手工雕刻 很漂亮
If I stole the package,
就算我偷了那包裹
you really think I'd keep it here? Why not?
你真觉得我会把它藏家里吗 有何不可呢
Let me help you out with that. Thank you.
我帮你打开 谢谢
How did you con your way into this place?
你又怎么骗人家房♥东才住进来的
You are convinced I don't have an honest bone.
你就认定我只会骗人
Give me a good reason to think otherwise.
说个理由出来让我改变想法
There's nothing here.
东西不在这里
Ms. Ellis?
埃利斯女士
I can explain that.
我可以解释
Olly is ...how old?
奥利多大了
He's 5.
5岁
How do you know Clark Maskhadov?
你怎么认识克拉克·马萨托夫的
Who?
谁
Clark Maskhadov.
克拉克·马萨托夫
Also known as Clark the shark.
又称大鲨鱼
I don't know him.
我不认识他
Let's talk about the birth mother.
我们谈谈生母的问题
She's really coming forward?
她真的出现了吗
Not some extortion scam you're pulling?
不是你耍的什么诈骗手法吧
She's real.
确有其人
Thank you very much, Mr. Donovan.
非常感谢您的配合 多诺万先生
That's all I need to know.
我没有其它问题了
Thank you for coming in.
感谢你抽空过来
I'll be in touch if I have any further questions.
还有其它问题的话我们再联络
You've subpoenaed all my files,
你已经传审了我所有的资料
and you've accused me of extortion.
还指控我敲诈
I can't imagine what more you want from me.
我想我们之后应该井水不犯河水了
I'll be in touch.
再联络
This way, sir.
先生 这边走
You get him?
发现他的微表情了吗
I got him.
发现了
He blinks twice.
眨眼2次
Two little blinks, just like that,
他说谎的时候会突然
when he lies.
快速地眨两次眼睛
What?
怎么了
It's Neal.
是尼尔
Where is Neal?
尼尔人呢
The game starts in three hours.
3小时后赌局就开始了
He's being arrested.
他被逮捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say --
你所说的一切...
I'm familiar with the speech.
这套词儿我再熟不过了
Sara, this is a really bad time.
莎拉 现在逮捕我真的不是时候
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Peter, will you please stop --
彼得 拜托你让他们不要...
What's going on here?
出什么事了
Neal stole a package.
尼尔偷了一个包裹
Detective, may I speak with Mr. Caffrey, please?
警探 我能和卡夫瑞先生谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you steal it? No.
你偷没 没
Mozzie?
那是蚊子咯
You realize what this yes.
你也明白... 明白
You can't play if I know.
现在你没法... 知道
She's mad.
她怒了
Yeah.
是啊
Detective.
警探
He's all yours.
他交给你了
Sara.
莎拉
Peter.
彼得
Just forget it. All right?
别劝我了 好吗
He broke into my house -- again.
他闯入我家 第二次了
You know what that is?
你知道里面是什么吗
No.
不知道
I think it has something to do with kate moreau.
我认为这一定和凯特·莫罗相关
And when it comes to her,
事情只要一扯到她身上
Neal's judgment is severely lacking.
尼尔的智商就会剧降
All right. Fine. Why am I involved?
好吧 那为什么寄到我这
I don't know.
不知道
Look. I understand why you're pressing charges.
我很理解你有多想控告他
I get it.
我是过来人
But I'm gonna ask you not to.
但我还是请你别告他
Oh, this ought to be good.
理由最好够充分
It's an adoption scam.
这次是领养诈骗案
There's a kid -- he's caught in the middle of all this.
有孩子被牵扯其中
Neal is integral to our takedown.
尼尔对我们破案至关重要
How integral?
多重要
We can't do it without him.
没有他就没法破案
A kid?
孩子
Yeah.
好吧
These guys can spot a cheat.
那些人都是火眼金睛
No wires, no cellphone...
不能带窃听器 手♥机♥
No Mozzie.
还有蚊子
You're gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way.
你只能做一次老派卧底了
You're gonna have to beat him honestly.
你得光明正大地赢牌
Contrary to popular opinion,
与人们眼中的我恰恰相反
I can do honest.
不作弊 照样赢
Can you beat him?
你赢得了他吗
He's good. I'm better.
他高一尺 我高一丈
Anything else?
还有别的要说吗
Yeah. Good luck.
有 好运
Luke Donovan.
路克·多诺万
Nick Halden.
尼科·海登
Mr. Halden.
海登先生
Uh...Enjoy the play.
祝您游戏愉快
You too.
你也是
Good evening. Welcome.
晚上好 欢迎诸位
The game is no Limit Texas hold 'em.
本牌局无限下注
You will play until there is only one player left standing.
直到决出最终胜者 游戏才宣告结束
Okay.
好
Shuffle up and deal.
洗牌 发牌
3,000.
三千
Call.
跟
You got the straight.
你有顺子
Do I?
你说呢
Let's see 'em.
那就看看吧
Cards are war...
牌局如战场
Disguised as sport.
却披着游戏的伪装
You're lucky, Donovan.
你运气真好 多诺万
Luck?
运气
That's four in a row.
连赢四局
Ah, yes. Nothing happens by chance, my friend.
是啊 不要相信巧合 我的朋友
There's no such thing as luck.
运气只是一厢情愿
There is meaning behind every little thing.
任何事都事出有因
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Come on.
来
Nobody likes to quit when they're behind.
没有人会在落后时收手
Oh, nobody likes to quit when they're ahead.
没有人会在领先时收手
Shuffle up and deal.
洗牌 发牌
And then there were two.
现在只剩两人
Your math skills are impeccable.
您的数学天下无敌
50,000.
五万
I call.
跟
20 grand.
两万
You know, this might be the time you think about folding.
你也许该折牌了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表