剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
"Eureka!"
我找到了
He must have figured something out.
他一定是查到了什么
When you're done with this, it comes to me.
你处理完后直接给我送来
How about surveillance tapes?
监控录像里有何发现
The gunman was smart. Knew to avoid the cameras.
凶手很狡猾 避开了所有摄像头
But this is interesting.
但有趣的是
Surveillance tape was cued up to some earlier footage.
监控录像提示了之前来过的人
Neal.
尼尔
He's the next target.
他是下一个目标
What the hell's going on?!
究竟怎么回事
Hi, Neal.
你好 尼尔
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Sure.
当然
Come on in.
进来吧
Neal, pick up!
快接电♥话♥啊 尼尔
Keep trying.
继续打
Are you gonna answer that?
你不接吗
No.
不接
Is the target officially off my back?
确定我已经完全摆脱了追杀了吗
Whoever wants the box
不管谁要那个八音盒
knows you don't have it now.
他知道自己要转移目标了
Well, it'll be nice to stop prowling around rooftops
能不用再为了钱
for a paycheck.
在屋顶上瞎晃悠的感觉真好
What about you?
你呢
Did you get what you need?
达到目的了吗
I found Fowler.
我找到了福勒
But I still don't know who killed Kate.
但我还是不知道谁杀了凯特
And the code?
密♥码♥呢
Moz will crack it.
蚊子在解呢
I chased that music box for a long time, Neal.
尼尔 这么久以来 我都在追踪那个八音盒
I almost feel guilty I brought you in.
把你也牵扯进来 我都有点内疚感了
Oh, come on. I forced my way in.
别这么说 是我自己要掺和进来的
True, but that's just... What we do.
也是 只是... 我们本性如此
It's kind of sad.
有点悲伤呢
It's all coming to an end.
就这么结束了
Freeze!
不许动
Hands where I can see them!
举起手来
May I?
不介意吧
My number.
留个号♥码
From now on, I'll answer it.
之后我会接电♥话♥的
See you around, Neal.
回见了 尼尔
I thought we sent you to Italy, Alex.
我们不是送你去意大利了吗 艾莱士
Snuck back in.
悄悄溜回来了呗
You are quick on your feet.
你真是悄然无息
Like a cat.
就像一只猫咪
That silver around your neck --
你脖子上戴的银质项链
Spanish, by chance?
是西班牙的吧
Don't know.
不知丫
See you around.
回见了
You want to explain the guns?
能解释一下干嘛动枪吗
Someone killed Akihiro Tanaka.
田中章浩被杀了
We thought they were headed here next.
我们以为你是下一个目标
Why?
为什么
Surveillance tapes at the antique shop...
古董店的监视录像
paused on your image.
正好停在你的画面
Well, I wasn't there alone.
当时可不止我一个人
Sir?
先生
Are you okay? What happened?
你没事吧 怎么了
Have a great day.
祝你一天好运
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表