剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I think that you should blow off that commitment.
我觉得你不应该去
Yeah?
是嘛
Look. Our violinist agrees.
看 人家小提琴手都同意了
You are staying here with me.
你要留在这里陪我
I promised a friend. I can't -- I can't back out of it.
我和一个朋友说好了 不能食言
Kate, I'm...
凯特 我...
What's wrong, Nick?
怎么了 尼克
I just feel like --
我只是觉得...
You and me and all this -- I don't know.
你和我 还有这一切 我也说不好
I feel like I could blink, and it'd all be gone.
感觉好像我眨个眼 一切就消失了
You just blinked.
你刚刚眨眼了
I'm still here.
可我还在这里
Then nothing else matters.
那其他的事就都不重要了
You didn't get the password.
你居然还没拿到密♥码♥
You said it yourself. This is a long con.
你自己也说了 这是放长线呢
You stepped on the brakes when you should have leaned in.
该放手去做的时候你倒♥退♥缩了
It's Kate, isn't it?
因为凯特 对吧
I'm in love with her.
我爱上她了
Every con man gets his heart broken once.
骗子嘛 难免被情所伤 不过就一次
She's not gonna break my heart.
她不会让我伤心
Well...
好吧
...we'll get them next time.
下次我们一定会成功
Love is a temporary madness.
爱情是一种暂时的疯狂
It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides.
如地震般轰然爆发 随即归于平淡
St. Augustine.
圣奥古斯丁
Good. You've been reading.
很好 你有在读书
A smart guy told me to.
某个聪明蛋叫我读的
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I want more.
我还要
What?
啥
You're insatble.
你真是欲求不满
Pizza.
我说披萨啦
What?
什么
We have half a margherita left over from last night.
我们昨晚还剩了半个玛格丽特比萨
Wait, hold on. Whoa -- who said you get the sheet?
等等 慢着 谁准你霸占整条被单了
No, no, no, no, no. Yes, I get it.
不行不行不行 就归我了
All right.
好吧
Mine. All right.
是我的 好吧
Nick. What?
尼克 怎么了
The neighbors can see you.
邻居都能看见你呢
Oh. Hi, neighbors.
早啊 邻居们
Should I give them a little show?
我要不要给他们表演一段
No. Here.
等等 给
Look. There. Ooh, I got a hat, too.
这样 哇 我还有帽子戴
Now you're presentable.
现在这样还拿得出手
All right.
好吧
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Put some pants on.
赶紧把裤子穿上
...floors of wall street. You got the sheet.
华尔街的交易所 被单都归你了
You don't get the last slice.
你不能把最后一块也吃了
It's only fair.
这样才公平
Vincent Adler has disappeared, and with him
文森特·阿德勒突然消失 并卷走
hundreds of millions of dollars of his clients' money.
手下客户上亿元的资金
A preliminary investigation indicates his investment firm
初步调查显示其投资公♥司♥
may have been built on a giant house of cards.
可能建立在一派虚假繁荣的基础上
Securities regulators now claim
证券监管机构目前声明
Adler never traded any shares for client accounts.
阿德勒从未转让过其委托人账户的任何股份
If true, Adler's disappearance could prove to be
如果消息属实 阿德勒采用了
the brilliant exit strategy
绝佳的撤资策略从而销声匿迹
for one of the greatest financial frauds of our time.
并成为当今最重大的经济诈骗案之一
Holy cow. Can you believe it?
好家伙 你信吗
Who'd have figured?
谁会料到
Nobody saw this coming? Huh.
没人预见这个结果吗
This guy took thousands of people
这家伙卷走了上千人
for their life savings, including charities.
一生的积蓄 包括慈善基金
Clinton Jones.
克♥林♥顿♥·琼斯
Word around here is that you're putting together
有传言说你正组建
A special white-collar task force.
一支精英调查组
I am.
不错
Well, I've only been here a few months.
我虽然才来几个月
But I was wondering,
但我在想
if there were some spots open, if I could get a shot.
如果有空位 如果我得以一展身手
Are you the one who put the Dutchman on our radar?
是你把"荷兰人"列入我们的侦察目标吗
Yes, sir. I studied a profile like his at Quantico.
是的 长官 我在匡迪科时研究过他这样的人
Well, I can't promise anything.
我不能给你打包票
It is a long list, agents with more seniority --
候选的人很多 都是很资深的探员
You know how it is.
你知道这是怎么回事
That's not the same sucker
你不会还留着去年
you got from James Bonds last year, is it?
詹姆斯·仿德给你的棒棒糖吧
People talk. Yeah.
人言可畏 是啊
Well, nobody gets why I'm still holding on to this.
没人理解我为什么一直放不下他
Unfinished business.
善始未善终嘛
I get it.
我懂的
So, Adler disappeared, but what about his account?
这么说阿德勒消失了 他的账户怎么办
There was only a dollar left in it.
里面只剩一美元
The password was an anagram
密♥码♥是个变位词 意思是
for "Nice try Neal."
"想得美 尼尔"
Then what happened with Kate?
后来凯特怎么样了
No money, no jobs.
没了钱 丢了工作
It's all gone.
全都付诸东流
I know. I know. Hey, hey.
我知道
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
It's just you and me now, right?
现在只有你和我了 对吗
That's all that matters. Come here.
这才是最重要的 过来
We're gonna get it all back, okay?
我们会把它全要回来 好吗
Okay.
好
How?
怎么要
Okay, if we're gonna do this,
如果我们决定这么做
I need to tell you something about me.
我得告诉你一些关于我的事
What?
什么
I'm not Nick Halden.
我不是尼克·霍登
My name's Neal Caffrey.
我的真名叫尼尔·卡夫瑞
You and Kate lost everything.
你和凯特一无所有了
Yeah. Adler paid well.
是 阿德勒给的报酬颇丰
We put it right back into the company.
而我们把钱都投回了公♥司♥
And why not? Everything he touched turned to gold.
何不呢 他可以点石成金
He conned us.
他讹了我们
He conned everybody... And then disappeared.
匡了所有人 随即消失了
What happened after you told Kate the truth?
你告诉凯特真♥相♥后又发生了什么
I thought this was about Adler.
我聊的不是阿德勒吗
Well, I just got a few beers left,
只是还剩几瓶啤酒
And I'm curious.
还有 我很好奇嘛
I taught her to survive.
我教她如何生存
Hey, you, stop! Someone stop that guy!
你 站住 来人啊 堵住那家伙
Freeze! Put your hands up!
站住 把手举起来
Hey. Get up.
起来
Officer, this man stole my package.
警官 这家伙偷了我的包裹
I did no such thing.
不是我♥干♥的
Whoa, whoa, be careful with that.
小心点
It's the falconer manuscript from the 16th century.
那可是十六世纪猎鹰者的手稿
Hey, I recognize this guy.
我认得这家伙
Oh. How you doing, Smedley?
你好啊 小叮当
This guy's got warrants out in three different states.
这家伙身负三个州的通缉令
Thanks to you, we can get him off the streets.
多亏了你 我们才能把他绳之以法
Write him a receipt.
给他开张收据
You can't take that. It's worth a fortune.
你不能就这么拿走了 这可是价值连城
We'll look after you, okay?
我们会代为保管 好吗
Bring this to the 23rd precinct.
带上这个到第23辖区
Pick it up from evidence in a few days. Days?!
几天后凭证取回 几天
23rd.
23辖区
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表