剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What do we know about Barrow?
有案底么
Arrested three times, all in Chicago.
三次被捕 都在芝加哥
Aggravated assault, extortion.
罪名是暴♥力♥伤人 敲诈
last one was for attempted murder.
最近的一次是谋杀未遂
Attempted.
未遂啊
At least we know he's not very good at it.
这人学艺不精嘛
Well, his target was shot dead in a mugging two weeks later.
两周后那人就被劫杀了
Okay, maybe he is good at it.
算他厉害
I want to know about your FBI friend.
我想了解了解你那联调局那位朋友
What do you want? Here we go.
开个价吧 好戏来了
What do you think?
你觉得我要什么
Money? Look around.
不就是钱嘛 看看
My girls make 10k a night.
我这的姑娘 一夜能赚一万美金
The richest men in New York come here.
顾客都是纽约的富豪
You want to work for me,
跟着我
you'll make in a week what you normally make in a year.
干一周 你今年吃穿不愁
I'd like that.
很诱人
Here's the thing.
听好了
I need to know that I can trust you.
我得确定 你值得信任
And I need to make sure that you know what you're doing.
你得证明 你有真功夫
This is for the penthouse suite.
这是顶楼套房♥的房♥卡
Pick any guy at the bar.
随便钓个男的
I want his 10 grand in my hand by 4:00 a.m.
凌晨四点前 给我赚一万来
$10,000 in cash.
行 一万现金
Guys? I was not prepared for an audition.
伙计们 我可不知道还有面试
I'm either walking out of here
我要不想走人
or taking some guy up to the penthouse.
就得钓个男人上楼
So, what's the plan?
有什么计划
Where'd Caffrey go?
卡夫瑞哪去了
Can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
All right, let's speak the best of this.
得了 乐观点
We have three hours.
有三小时时间
If we can get $10,000, we can follow the money trail,
三小时弄到一万块 就能跟进这笔钱
see if it leads back to Jennings.
查出简宁的底细
But, Peter, we can't get a cash request
可彼得 跟局里申请
out of the bureau that fast.
可没那么快拨款
I know.
我知道
You sure you can afford me?
你请得起我吗
I'm pretty good at scrounging up loose change.
小钱嘛 毛毛雨
Prove it.
证明一下呀
Peter, if you're wondering where to get $10,000,
彼得 不知道怎么弄一万块么
meet our mutual friend at my place.
去我家找咱老朋友吧
I was afraid he was gonna say that.
我就怕这句
About that drink...
我那一杯还算数呢
You've come to the right place.
你找对人了
Cut the crap, Mozzie.
少废话 蚊子
Can you get us the 10 grand or not?
一万块 有没有
Yes. But first, some ground rules.
有 可咱先约法三章
I want full immunity about anything
第一 今晚你所见所闻
you may see or hear tonight.
不能用来定我的罪
Let's just say I'll owe you one.
这么说吧 我欠你个人情
I accept your counteroffer. I need your shoelace.
成交 鞋带给我
My shoelaces are gonna get us the $10,000?
鞋带能换一万块么
Rule number two -- no further questions.
第二 不许多问
I'm doing this more out of
我跟你胡闹
a morbid curiosity than anything else.
纯粹是出于恶趣味的好奇
I'll also need a magnet and a sports illustrated.
还要一块磁铁 一本体育画报
This is a scavenger hunt now?
寻宝么你
I refer you to rule number two.
请遵循第二条约定
Magnet.
好 磁铁
No sports illustrated.
没体育画报
I've got the New York journal magazine supplement.
只有本纽约杂♥志♥副刊
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
那也行 哥们
Oh, I also need a $20 bill.
对了 还要二十美元
Great. Thanks.
真好 谢了
Just a key? Yes. Another piece of the puzzle.
就一把钥匙吗 对啊 一步步寻宝嘛
And don't forget a hammer, a crowbar, and a radio.
别忘了 还要斧头 撬棍和收音机
Scavenger hunt.
还真是寻宝
"Life is more manageable
人生若为寻宝探秘
when thought of as a scavenger hunt
而非惊吓派对
as opposed to a surprise party."
则尚可苟且偷生也
Jimmy Buffett.
吉米·巴菲特说的
You're driving.
你开车
You sure Barrow won't recognize you?
你确定拜伦认不出你么
Jennings keeps him far away from the campaign.
简宁不让他参与竞选
I don't blame him.
我双手同意 他太二了
You know, if I didn't know any better,
我要是个路人
I'd say you weren't attracted to me at all.
你这么冷 怎么勾引我呢
How's that?
怎么样
Not bad.
不赖
Is this doing anything for you?
有没有意乱神迷
Not a damn thing.
迷你个头
What were you gonna do if I hadn't come in?
我要没进来你怎么办
Well...
简单呀
I'd have put this strawberry in that guy's mouth...
喂人家吃个草莓
taken him up to my room...
带上楼去
put a gun between his ribs...
拿枪指着他心脏
and told him to shut up and sit tight
让他闭嘴乖乖坐好
or I'd arrest him for solicitation.
否则就告他召♥妓♥
That is really sexy.
说得真性感
Yeah.
是吧
We're looking for Unit R39.
要找R39号♥箱子
Radio, please.
收音机给我
Why?
为啥
Yeah, yeah. Rule number two.
好 好 不多问
So, why are we doing this?
你为啥要筹钱呢
We need the money to take down a corrupt politician.
我们要查处腐♥败♥的政客
Oh, I hope it's that guy who's running against Jennings.
希望是简宁的对手
It is Jennings?
是简宁吗
Oh, forget it.
怎么可能呢
He's the only one fighting against the stadium.
只有他反对建体育馆啊
There is no stadium.
根本没要建体育馆
Exactly! Because of Gary Jennings!
没错 就因为嘉里·简宁据理力争
Those children need a place to play!
孩子们要有地方玩耍啊
All right, listen. Listen to me.
行了 听着 听我说
If he is innocent...
如果他是清白的
Which he is!
他当然清白
... then this won't matter.
那查一查也不碍事
Fine.
行
Just note that I'm assisting under extreme duress.
我是迫于无奈才帮你忙
Noted. Here it is.
我懂 到了
Oh, it's actually behind R39.
噢 是在R39后面
How are we supposed to get behind that?
那要怎么绕到后面
What's all this noise?
咋这么吵闹呢
I'm over on six, doing my rounds,
我在六号♥库巡视
I could hear this crap from all the way over there.
从那边都听到你们吵了
All apologies, Eddie.
抱歉啦 艾迪
Mr. C? Yeah.
C先生吗 是我
Hey, how the hell are you? Good.
最近混得怎样啊 挺好
How's Mr. F? Good.
F先生好吗 好
Listen, uh, Eddie... I need a little favor.
是这样 艾迪 帮我个小忙
You ever take a bath in champagne?
你洗过香槟浴吗
Okay.
行了
Room service.
喂 客房♥服务吗
What? I'm keeping up appearances.
你干嘛 我装样嘛
I'm supposed to be a big spender, remember?
我可是大款啊
Caffrey, this isn't what we're here for.
卡夫瑞 我们不是来享福的
Look, our cover is that we're enjoying ourselves.
要伪装好 就得享福
I'd say this is exactly what we're here for.
我们就是来享福的
What, so, that's a no to the champagne bath, or...?
怎么 不想跟我香槟浴么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表