剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What? You do realize Navarro's gonna think
干嘛 你不也知道纳瓦罗
he bought that flashy watch with the money, right?
会认定他用那笔钱买♥♥了这块小靓表
What are you doing, Moz?
你干嘛呢 蚊子
I'm explaining the risks when he's out there.
我只是告诫他有多危险
Gina's life in his hands -- he doesn't screw it up!
吉娜的命在他手里 他绝不能搞砸
Get him out of here.
把他拎出去
No. I want him where I can see him.
不 把他留在我视线范围内
That chair. Don't move.
坐那把椅子 别动
Don't speak. Sit. Read a book.
别说话 坐着 看书
Okay, folks, Navarro's here with two guards,
伙计们 纳瓦罗带着两个保镖来了
and they brought artillery.
还带着家伙
Looks like MP5s and ACP s.
看着是冲锋手♥枪♥和柯尔特自动手♥枪♥
This is it! Everyone in position!
好 各就各位
Everyone in a vest!
穿好防弹衣
Tommy, you ready?
汤米 准备好了吗
We got you covered from every angle.
我们全方位掩护你
No, I can't go out there.
不 我不出去
Look, if navarro sees anyone
如果让纳瓦罗
but you out there,
看到我们的人
we risk losing Gina.
吉娜就性命不保
I'm confounded by what Gina sees in you!
我真不知道吉娜看上你什么了
You ran away once, but you turned around and came back.
你逃就逃了 却又回来了
Man up!
男人点
Tommy, get back here! Hold on.
汤米 回来 别动
You're three seconds away from being arrested.
要是他跑了你就死定了
Tommy, if you love her,
汤米 如果你爱她
then you have to go, and I mean now.
你必须去 现在
Just walk out there and give him the money.
走出去 给他钱
H-he's gonna kill me.
他会杀了我
Uh, guys...
伙计们
we got a problem at the drop point.
接头出了问题
What do you mean, a problem?
什么问题
All right, stand down, stand down.
好吧 大伙儿稳住
Where's Mozzie?
蚊子呢
Not another step.
别再走一步
He just walked into the drop.
他在接头点
Who the hell are you?
你哪根葱
Search him.
给我搜
I work for tommy. I'm his intermediary.
我为汤米工作 我是他的中间人
Hands!
手拿开
I can get you the rest.
我可以给你剩下的
Where is he going with this?
他想干什么
Let's hope he gets there fast.
希望他能快点到
Tell Tommy I can guarantee quick...
告诉汤米 我动作很快
but not painless.
但不保证毫发无伤
He'll know what I mean.
他知道我什么意思
You're an idiot!
你是个白♥痴♥
You think Tommy's phone was encrypted?
你以为汤米的手♥机♥很安全吗
Your message was intercepted by the feds.
你的留言被条子拦截了
You think this is a secure spot?
以为这里很安全
Look up. There's a sniper. There's another one.
抬头看看 有狙击手 那边还有一个
Guy tying his shoe -- agent.
那个系鞋带的 警♥察♥
Lady with the fruit cart -- agent.
水果摊旁的 警♥察♥
We're surrounded.
我们被包围了
They've been on to you since sal's.
去过萨尔雪茄吧后他们就盯上你了
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道
Oh, please, this is right out of the book.
拜托 这可都写在书里了
Page 73, paragraph 2, line 5...
73页 第二段 第五行
And paragraph 4, line 7.
第四段 第七行
Right out of the book!
就在书里
Where's Tommy?
汤米呢
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
This is not blowing up under my watch.
我看不下去了
We got to move. Go! Go!
开始行动 行动
You know so much.
你知道得真多
You know a way out?
知道怎么摆脱他们吗
Subway was the only place they couldn't cover.
地铁是他们唯一不能控制的地方
Lucky for you, I got a metrocard.
算你走运 我带了交通卡
He knows that is our blind spot! What is he thinking?!
他知道那是我们的盲点 他在想什么
Page 73, paragraph 2, line 5.
73页 第二段 第五行
Is that from the FBI field manual?
是联调局工作手册上的吗
No.
不
It's Hughes.
是休斯
Yes, sir?
喂 长官
I know that. Yes, sir.
我知道 是 长官
Well, I wanted the manpower.
我需要人力
"Perfect."
"完美"
"Exchange."
"交易"
I want this done.
我要快点完事
First thing's first.
事有先后
Let me see the girl.
先让我见那女孩儿
Come on.
出来
Where's Tommy?
汤米呢
Tommy's fine.
汤米没事
I'm here instead.
我替他来
Call me the broker.
叫我掮客好了
Call Tommy.
打电♥话♥给汤米
Get me my money.
把我的钱拿回来
I see the girl's unharmed. Good for you.
她没事 算你走运
I want a chair, and I want coffee.
我要一把椅子 一杯咖啡
No milk, no cream. That's right -- lactose.
不要牛奶 奶油 对 乳糖
Then I'm gonna tell you how this is gonna go down.
然后我再告诉你该怎么做
What's the "perfect exchange"?
什么是"完美交易"
Whatever it is --
不管是什么
money for a painting, drugs, or a person --
卖♥♥画 卖♥♥药还是卖♥♥人
the hand-off's always a problem.
交易过程总是有问题
It all comes down to trust.
归根结蒂是信任问题
How do you know the bad guy won't shoot you,
你怎么知道对方不会开枪崩了你
keep the money and the valuable jewels/masterpiece/
然后拿走钱和贵重珠宝或名家名作
bond certificate?
或者债券
Exactly.
正是
So, one night, over a bottle of Armagnac,
所以有天夜里 就着瓶阿玛尼亚克
Mozzie and I figured out the perfect way to do it.
我和蚊子想出了交易的完美之道
That why you're wearing your cat-burglar outfit?
所以你才穿得跟个飞贼似的吗
I'm a new yorker. We like black.
我是纽约人 我们爱黑色
Mm-hmm. Let's start with the "Where."
咱们先说交易地点吧
Where?
地点
A neutral location.
一块中立区域
Tommy comes unarmed. So do you.
汤米不带武器 你也是
Guns won't make it past security.
枪♥支♥通不过保安
Security is key.
保安就是关键
You need metal detectors, but not scanners.
你需要金属探测器 而不是扫描仪
You want to get a bag of money and a canvas in.
你的目的是付钱 买♥♥回商品
Just so I'm clear, Gina's the canvas? Right.
明白了 吉娜就是商品 对
You also need a building with a public space on the roof.
目标建筑必须顶上有公共区域
We decided on the Sutherland.
我们定在萨瑟兰
You'll meet tomorrow at the Sutherland library.
我们明天约在萨瑟兰图书馆
On the rooftop. Don't worry. There's no books up there.
在屋顶上 别担心 上面没书
What time is this elaborate meeting?
这么费劲周详 时间呢
The meet has to happen during business hours.
必须定在上班时间
You want people around to distract from the hand-off.
你不希望有人注意到这笔交易
The Sutherland's book collection
萨瑟兰图书馆的藏书
Is valuable enough to warrant guards.
价值高昂 足以引起警戒
No funny stuff.
不耍花样
Tommy hands you anything other than a briefcase,
汤米只负责给你箱子
You make a stink, the guards come in and detain him.
你要是轻举妄动 警卫就会把他带走
You decide to make him pay for stepping out,
你要是想报复
Same thing happens.
结果也一样
It's designed to keep both sides in check and on task.
这就旨在控制交易双方
It's about the exchange, nothing else.
只专注于交易 别无其它
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表