剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Hey. How was the book club?
读书俱乐部如何啊
Well, there's only so much to discuss
一说起基蒂·凯利
when it comes to Kitty Kelley.
就没什么好聊的了
How's it going with Ford?
福德那边如何
Well, he's working with us.
他在跟我们合作
Oh, shame.
真是可惜
He was a true legend.
他曾经可是传奇人物
Byron had it better.
可拜伦更胜一筹
Oh, he wound up with the plate.
他确实得到了印版
More than that, Moz.
不止如此 蚊子
June?
琼吗
Yeah. And a home.
对啊 还有家庭
You think Byron wanted out of the life?
你觉得拜伦是想洗手不干
I think he did.
是的
That's why he hid the plate instead of using it.
所以他没用印版 而是把它藏了起来
Well, if he really wanted out,
如果他真想隐退
he could have destroyed the plate.
大可以毁掉印版啊
I don't know.
不知道
Temptation of that last big score is strong.
最后一票惊天伪案的诱惑太大了
Ford can't resist it.
福德就无法抗拒
No.
对啊
Few of us can.
大多数人都如此
Peter. Yeah.
彼得 嗯
Ganz just shook his surveillance. Oh!
甘斯甩掉了监视他的人
I know. Ganz is off the grid.
听说了 甘斯跟丢了
So is Ford.
福德也是
Apparently, Neal's not the only one who can slip the marshals.
很显然 尼尔不是唯一有本事摆脱警方的人
All right, I'm gonna call the treasury department.
好吧 我通知财政部
I want you to get ahold of the secret service.
你去联♥系♥特勤局
This is Burke.
我是博尔克
You need to get your people in place.
让你的人立即各位
This thing could go down any second.
他们随时可能动手
Relax, Burke.
放松 博尔克
The stock is safe.
存货都很安全
We're moving in now.
正在运送途中
Paper's in transit?
正在运输纸张
Why wasn't I told about this?
怎么没人跟我说过
I want a team to Caffrey's place now!
立刻派一队人去卡夫瑞家
I gotta tell you, the guy's still got it.
我跟你说 这家伙宝刀未老
Let's make some money.
一起赚钱去吧
Neal, it's me.
尼尔 是我
You're too late.
太晚了你
We're going to be hitting the truck en route.
我们要在途中抢劫货车
We need you to I.D. the archived paper.
你来找出印刷用纸
You think you can handle it?
你能行吗
This isn't what I do.
我不做这种事
It is today.
今天由不得你
Go, go, go!
快去
Get out of the truck now!
立刻下车
You recognize her? That's your daughter.
认得她吗 是你女儿
I'll be sure to take good care of her once you're gone.
等你死了我一定好好照顾她
Get out!
出来
Out of the truck now!
立刻下车
Open it up!
打开
We got cops!
条子来了
It's showtime, kiddo.
看你的了 小子
Get on the ground. Face down!
趴到地上 脸朝下
Come on, come on. What's taking so long?
快点 怎么这么慢
Get back there and help him.
去后面帮他
Move it! Move it!
动作快点
Here. This is it.
在这 就是它
Talk to me.
说吧
Nypd says the truck was hit two minutes ago.
纽约警方说2分钟前货车被劫了
Five-man team, and they got away clean.
劫匪是5个男人 无迹可寻
There's a good chance Caffrey was with them.
卡夫瑞很可能也在其中
What about Ford?
福德呢
There was no one matching his description.
里面没人符合他的样子
He's up to something.
他肯定另有目的
There's no reason he should run from us.
不然他不会逃走
I got an APB out.
我张贴了全境通告
Good. We need to find him, fast.
好 我们得尽快找到他
It's good to see you, kid.
很高兴见到你 小子
Any problems?
有什么问题吗
It went down like you said.
正如你说的那样顺利
They bringing in the paper?
纸张纸带来了吗
Yeah.
带了
One last score, huh, Ford?
福德 这是最后一票
He's smart, isn't he?
他很聪明吧
It's time for you two to get to work.
你俩该开工了
All right, now, you be careful
小子 拿枪指着一个混黑道的人
where you're pointing that banger, kid.
你可得三思而后行
You ran a nice game, old man,
老头 局布得不错
But it's my rig now.
但现在归我管了
So, can we print...
要不 我们
Or what?
开始印了吧
Guess we don't have a choice, do we?
貌似我们也没其他选择
Let's get started.
动手吧
Can you...?
你能不能
Thank you.
谢谢
How much more are we printing?
我们还要印多少
All of it.
全部印完
That could take days.
那要印好几天呢
Then it'll take days.
那就印他几天
Smile, guys. We got all the time in the world.
放松点 我们有的是时间
Ford was clever.
福德很聪明
He let word about a potential job slip.
他透露出订货单
And let someone pull it for him.
诱使别人帮他理出头绪
You're like him.
你和他很像
I accept your accusation.
算你说对了
Let's pretend you've broken some laws.
假设你犯法了
Where would you go to hide?
你会躲到哪里去
Someplace I've never been caught.
躲到我没被抓到过的地方
If he's really pulling the strings,
如果真是他在幕后操控
he's already got it set up,
他肯定设好了局
And he's got his tracks covered.
掩盖好踪迹了
Maybe not.
不一定哦
There's something about these photos...
这些照片肯定有问题
that Ford tried to hide from me.
福德之前一直不想让我看
There's something here.
看这张
That's the Lenox Lounge off 125th street.
那是125大街上的雷诺斯沙龙
June's mentioned it before.
琼之前提到过
What'd she say?
她怎么说
Byron used to run the back room.
拜伦曾在那经营一间地下酒吧
When?
什么时候的事
About 25 years ago.
大概二十五年前吧
That building's still there, isn't it?
这地方现在还在吧
You said this place was clean! It is.
你说这里很安全 是啊
Then why are there police outside?
那外面怎么会有条子
Give me the case.
把箱子给我
I said give it to me!
快把箱子给我
Okay, okay!
好好好
What was in Ganz's suitcase?
甘斯的手提箱里是什么
Just a lot of newspaper.
只是一堆报纸
You called those cops.
是你报的警
I thought I saw a cat stuck in a tree.
我就说看到有只猫被困在树上了
You were running this from the moment we met.
我们刚见面时 一切都在你的掌控中
You knew that coin had Ganz's print on it,
你知道硬币上有甘斯的指纹
told him where to find me.
告诉他去哪找我
You put June's life at risk.
你让琼有生命危险
For what, Ford?
到底为了什么 福德
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表