剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't realize I was such a foregone conclusion.
我都不知道我就这么无可救药了
Neither did I. Can we stop this?
我也是 咱们可以停了么
Yes. Please.
当然
Okay, I've got to go to work.
好了 我要去上班了
Me too.
我也是
Have a wonderful day.
今天过得愉快
You too.
你也是
Yeah, that could have gone better.
怎么会发展成这样
You didn't help.
你一点忙都没帮上
So, what do you think Keller wants?
那你觉得凯勒有什么企图
Well, he's set up like a king at Hawthorne Fed --
他在霍桑联邦监狱已经占山为王了
Smoking gurkhas, sipping port, reading the times.
抽廓尔喀雪茄 喝波尔图葡萄酒 看时代周刊
As much as I loathe schadenfreude,
虽然我不是个幸灾乐祸的人
it would be nice to know that Keller's suffering.
但看着凯勒受罪真是一大乐事
Well, if they send him to barksdale,
如果他被送到巴克斯代尔
the Russians will take care of that.
俄♥罗♥斯♥佬肯定好好招呼他
Well, can you trust the suit
探员叔真的靠得住
to not keep him at Hawthorne?
不让他留在霍桑么
His transfer's later today.
他今天晚些时候就该转监了
And you're heading to the office
而你就打算去办公室
to check out what Keller told you?
看看凯勒的说法是真是假
He's desperate. This is his last play.
他走投无路了 这是他的最后一步
What about...Kate?
那凯特呢
What about her?
她怎么了
Well, Keller's used her to provoke you before.
凯勒以前利用她刺♥激♥过你
He may do it again.
他可能会故技重施呢
Keller can bring up Kate, he can offer Peter deals,
他可以重提凯特 也可以和彼得谈条件
he can even beat me at chess --
他甚至可以在棋盘上赢我
He's winning the chess game? No.
他下棋赢了 没有
But my point --
但我的重点是
forged passports won't stop the transfer,
伪造护照不能帮他避免被转监
and I've moved past Kate.
而且这事我已经释然了
I have, Moz.
我说真的 蚊子
Clearly.
看得出
Look, she'll always be a part of me, but...
听着 我会记得她 但是
I have to move on.
我得向前看
Okay.
好吧
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
Hey. I figured out Keller's game.
我看出了凯勒的把戏
He wants us to investigate this Jason Lang,
他要我们调查这个杰森·朗
forger-turned-photographer on the lower east side.
下东区的摄影师 前任造假专家
So he said.
这不早就知道了吗
Yeah, but here's where it gets good.
没错 但有趣的来了
Keller and Lang were suspected of working together
三年前 凯勒和朗被怀疑涉嫌
on the bellmont bond forgeries three years ago.
共同参与了贝尔蒙特债券诈骗案
They were partners?
他们是搭档吗
Yeah, but it went south,
没错 但后来闹翻了
and Keller took two bullets.
凯勒吃了两颗子弹
From Lang's gun.
是朗开的枪
I spoke to the case agent.
我和办案的探员谈了
He said that their partnership dissolved
他说他俩的合作关系崩了
and Lang destroyed the bonds.
朗销毁了那批债券
Keller's going for a trifecta --
凯勒想要一箭三雕
Take out the man who shot him,
把那个枪击他的人拉下马
secure his stay in a federal hotel room,
还能让自己留在舒适的联邦宾馆
and tweak me in the process.
然后顺便给我添堵
Next case.
咱别管这案子了
Yeah, not so fast.
别急
Hughes still wants us to find out
休斯还是想让我们查一下
if Lang is making phony passports.
朗是不是还在伪造护照
Oh, don't tell me we have to make a deal with Keller.
别告诉我咱们得和凯勒谈条件
Oh, relax, we're not gonna release Keller on an anklet...
别紧张嘛 又不是让凯勒戴着脚链到处晃
Unless June has a spare bedroom.
除非琼斯家还有空房♥
Oh, that's not funny.
你这什么破笑话啊
No, you're right.
好吧 你说的对
You're nothing like Keller.
你和凯勒一点都不像
'cause he's a killer.
因为他是个杀人犯
Well, there's that, and he had cigars in his cell.
那是一点 还有他在牢房♥里还有雪茄抽
I remember your prison cell -- no cigars.
我记得你的牢房♥ 没有雪茄
When you're done, I'd like to go visit Lang's studio.
你嘴贱完了没 我要去看朗的摄影工作室了
All right, I'm just saying, you know,
好吧 我就是随便说说嘛
he had a tiffany lamp --
他有盏蒂凡尼的台灯哦
so did my mom.
我妈也有
What's going on?
怎么啦
Nothing.
没事
Oh, come on.
别装啦
Your sarcasm goes up in
你的嘴贱程度
direct proportion to your stress level.
和你的压力指数呈正比
It's Elizabeth.
是伊丽莎白
I forgot to pick up the dry cleaning.
我忘了去拿干洗的衣服
Well, it happens.
这不稀奇
Apparently, all the time.
其实 是向来如此
I've become the guy who forgets to do it so often
由于我经常忘了去拿
that she had to pick it up
她现在每次都直接自己去拿
without even asking me if I got it.
问都不问我拿了没
She was angry? No.
她生气了么 没
And that's bad? Yes.
所以不妙了 对
I'm a constant disappointment.
我一再让她失望
She said that?
这话是她说的吗
Implied.
我替她说的
Maybe she finds your forgetfulness endearing.
说不定她觉得你迷迷糊糊很可爱呢
I don't want her to find my forgetfulness endearing.
我才不要她觉得我迷迷糊糊很可爱呢
And the worst part is, when she left this morning,
而且最糟糕的是 她今早走的时候
I didn't call her "Hon."
我没叫她"亲"
Have you ever seen an actual fight? Because --
你见过真的夫妻吵架么 你俩这个...
It's our own little abbreviation for saying, "I love you."
这是我们互说"我爱你"的省略版
When we first got married,
我们刚结婚的时候
I used to say, "I love you, honey."
我都是说 "我爱你 亲爱的"
Then it became, "Love you, honey,"
然后就成了"爱你 亲爱的"
Then "Honey."
然后是"亲爱的"
Now all we need to say is, "Hon."
现在只剩下一个"亲"
Very efficient.
真简洁
Point is, I didn't say it.
重点是 我还没说
Look, call her, leave her a voice mail,
听着 给她打电♥话♥ 给她留言
And say "Hon" before you hang up.
再挂断之前说一句"亲"
Did I miss anything?
我说漏什么了吗
No. I'll call her as soon as we're done here.
没有 我们的问题解决后我就打
Okay.
好
Hi. Peter Burke, FBI.
你好 我是彼得·博尔克 调查局的
Would you mind getting us Jason Lang?
能帮我们找下杰森·朗吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Jason Lang?
杰森·朗
Keep your chin down.
下巴低下一点
Keep your eyes down.
眼睛也要保持低垂
FBI.
联邦调查局
We received information that your studio may be involved
收到线报说你的工作室也许
in the production of passport forgeries.
涉嫌制♥作♥伪造护照
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Your record.
你的前科
You were convicted of forgery in the past.
你曾因伪造罪被定过罪
Well, that was 10 years ago, you know?
你知道吗 那是十年前了
Just take a look at my price list.
去查查我的价格表
I think you'll see that
你就会知道
I really have no use for an illegal side business.
我现在没必要从事违法活动了
Oh, come on. Take a break.
拜托 休息一下
Will you excuse me? Certainly.
失陪一下 好
This is Jason.
我是杰森
I don't like this guy. What do you think?
我不喜欢这小子 你呢
Truesdale color-shifting printer.
特斯戴尔变色打印机
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表