剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Something about an attempt on your life
求生的本能
really gets the blood flowing,
让我热血沸腾
Like a double shot of red bull and espresso.
就像红牛加特浓咖啡 提神
I think I just invented a drink.
这么兑肯定不错
You boys got any scotch?
你这有威士忌吗
Get a cot. Bring it up here. You got it.
给她倒杯茶来 成
It's been a while since somebody wanted me dead.
好久没人想杀我了
Don't look so surprised.
别惊讶
The question is why does Halbridge want me dead?
问题是赫布里奇干嘛要害我
Which means what's so special about you?
你觉得奇怪吗
I play a mean cello.
我大提琴拉得不怎么样
I work for Sterling Bosch.
我在斯博公♥司♥工作
I can be replaced.
会有人来替我的
Kill me, another investigator takes over,
杀了我 其他人也会接手调查
And Halbridge knows that.
赫布里奇也知道
So, honestly, why me?
所以他干嘛杀我
Sara. We'll figure this out.
莎拉 我们会查清
We are gonna get this guy.
会抓住这家伙
How's the coffee around here? We have a lot of work to do.
你这咖啡好吗 一大堆活得干
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
你迟到了一小时
Yeah, well, we can't all spend our nights
早来有什么用
sipping wine on my couch.
还不是跟你坐着喝酒
Not with that attitude, you can't.
这态度 谁跟你喝
I was a little busy posing as a professional killer.
我忙着冒充职业杀手
As you said.
随你怎么说咯
Are you tipsy? A little bit.
醉了吗你 有点
Where's the cockpit recording?
驾驶舱录音呢
I checked with Roy's office.
问了罗伊那边
The package from the F.A.A.
航♥空♥管理局已经寄出
arrived at Sterling Bosch earlier today,
今天早上就送到斯博公♥司♥
Care of Sara Ellis.
送给了莎拉·埃利斯
So what happened? Where is it now?
怎么回事 东西现在在哪
You went and killed her is what happened.
你跑去杀了她 就这么回事
It's under lock and key while they investigate her "death."
东西锁起来了 警♥察♥正查这"命案"呢
Okay. I'll find a way into Sterling Bosch.
行 我想办法混进斯博公♥司♥
Look, your best chance is to wait
你还是等等
until Sleeping Beauty awakens from her dirt nap
等睡美人一觉睡醒
and snag it then.
再下手偷不迟
I'm guessing you're not her favorite person at this moment?
她现在不怎么待见你吧
No.
对
Then I would suggest cozying up to her.
那建议你去套套近乎
She put a gun in my face.
她拿枪指着我哎
And cocked it? Yeah.
上膛了么 上了
You've come back from worse.
更糟的你都经历过
Love what you've done with the place.
收拾得真清爽
What do you want, Caffrey?
干嘛 卡夫瑞
Look, I feel bad about last night,
昨晚的事 我很抱歉
So I bought you a housewarming gift.
就给你买♥♥了个玩意挂在这
I know how much you've been wanting this.
你肯定很想要
The Raphael you stole.
你偷的那幅拉斐尔的画
No.
不是
But it's a nice print of a stolen Raphael.
是拉斐尔一幅失窃画作的翻印版
Says so right here.
厂标在这
Homey.
真贴心
Yeah, I mean, we're working closely on this case...
我们正努力调查
Really?
来真的啊
Are we gonna keep doing this?
真的随说随录吗
Really. Keep talking.
真的 继续说
'cause I can go on all day.
我废话可多呢
Please.
慢慢说
Hey, kids. Playing nice?
孩子们 没吵架吧
Neal brought me a gift.
尼尔给我买♥♥了礼物
Ah, the Raphael. Cute.
拉斐尔啊 挺好
He wants something. I can't get you a present?
他有诡计 送礼都不行吗
When someone like you gets someone like me a gift,
黄鼠狼给鸡拜年
there's a reason.
没安好心
Peter, what do you think Neal wants?
彼得 你觉得他有什么心
He's never given me a present.
他从不送我礼物
I sent you birthday cards. Wasn't a present.
那生日卡呢 不算
Do you want something from Ms. Ellis?
你有事求埃利斯小姐吗
I want her to stop pointing guns at me.
求她别拿枪指我了
That can be arranged. Sit.
好说 坐
Let's talk about Halbridge.
说说赫布里奇的案子
Sara, why do you think he wants you out of the way?
莎拉 你觉得他为何要杀你灭口
I don't know.
不知道
What do you have in your files that we don't have?
你有我们不知道的资料吗
Well, I dug deep.
我查得深
Stocks, security, all his land holdings.
股票 安保 他的地♥产♥
Tenant lease agreements.
还有租贷情况
We've already seen all that. I believe so.
我们也都查过了 我知道
Mr. Black. When was the first e-mail sent to him?
他第一次电邮布莱克先生是什么时候
Good. Figure out when he arranged the hit?
问得好 查他雇杀手的时间
Yeah. Yeah. All right. Here it is.
对对 在这 这里
Five weeks ago, what were you digging into?
五周前你在查什么
Five weeks ago?
五周前吗
This.
这个
It's Ridgemont.
是瑞吉蒙
Ridgemont is an apartment complex on west end avenue.
那是西滨大道上一栋公♥寓♥楼
It was the first place that Halbridge lived
赫布里奇来纽约后
when he came to New York.
第一个住处就在那
He bought it for nostalgia?
是怀旧才买♥♥的吗
It's a classic six.
这是6式标准房♥
Maybe Halbridge is into pre-war architecture.
可能他喜欢二战前建筑
Maybe, but he's renovated all his other properties
可能 但他的其它房♥产都装♥修♥过
except for Ridgemont.
只有这没动
There's something there he doesn't want to let go of.
这屋里有他要保存的东西
Yeah, and you should ask him.
对 你该去问问他
Doubt he'll discuss it with the FBI.
他能跟联调局的人说吗
Do you think he'd talk to Mr. Black?
让布莱克先生去怎么样
If you have a weapon, I'll take it.
有武器吗 给我
I don't.
没有
I'm gonna check.
我要检查一下
Get your hands off me.
别碰我
It's all right, Nico.
没关系 尼科
What is so important that you need to see me in person?
什么事这么重要 要亲自找我
You want to do this in front of him?
不让他回避一下吗
I'm more comfortable that he stays.
他看着 我比较自在
Did you enjoy your trip to New York?
在纽约玩得过瘾吗
It isn't over yet.
没过完呢
It should be.
该过完了
Your business, as I understand it, is complete.
我觉得你的任务完成了
Not quite.
还差一点
I'm here to talk about Ridgemont.
我想问问你瑞吉蒙的事
That supposed to mean something?
什么意思
You hired me to kill a woman.
你雇我杀个女的
This conversation is over.
就此打住吧
I asked myself, "why kill her?"
我就奇怪 为什么杀她呢
She must mean something to you.
她肯定对你有用
So before I took care of her, we had a little talk,
所以下手前 我跟她谈了谈
and she had a lot to say about Ridgemont apartments.
她跟我说了很多瑞吉蒙公♥寓♥的事
If you're insinuating that I had some woman killed,
你刚也说了我雇你杀人
what makes you think that
那你就不怕
I won't have you killed right where you sit?
我让他把你立毙当场吗
That crossed my mind.
我确实想过
Here's what happens now.
现在是这样
You're going to transfer $2 million into my account.
你给我转帐二百万美元
You got 48 hours, or the FBI gets a call
给你两天时间 否则我就打给联调局
telling them to look into any connection
让他们查查
between you and Ridgemont apartments.
你那瑞吉蒙公♥寓♥有什么勾当
Liquidating $2 million in assets will take some time.
凑这么多钱 两天来不及
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表