剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "White Collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
I moved your portion of the treasure out of the country.
我把你应得的那份宝藏转移出国了
It's still worth more than either of us
还是够我们俩
could ever spend in a lifetime.
花上一辈子了
I don't want to run anymore, Moz.
我不想再逃了 蚊子
I'm Agent Kramer.
我是... 克雷默探员
head of the bureau's D.C. Art crimes unit.
华盛顿艺术品罪案科主管
So you're the one who taught Peter everything he knows.
这么说彼得的能耐都是跟您学的
Neal is my C.I.. He's also a friend.
尼尔是我的线人 他也是你的朋友
"The U.S. Probation Office is convening a hearing
"美国缓刑局将召开一次听证会
to discuss the commutation of your sentence."
讨论对于你判罚的减刑事宜"
You could be a free man.
你可以自♥由♥了
You've already served two years of a four-year sentence
在四年刑期中你戴着跟踪脚链
While confined to a tracking anklet.
已经服刑两年
I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.
短时间内我哪里都不会去
This is my home now.
这里就是我的家
Caffrey's got a lot of secrets.
卡夫瑞有很多秘密
But if I keep digging,
如果我继续查
who knows what will turn up?
谁知道会查出什么
If Kramer digs up these things...
如果克雷默发现了这些事
Neal could get the maximum.
尼尔可能会量重刑
He could go back to prison.
他可能重回监狱
For a long, long time.
把牢底坐穿
You're covering for him.
你在掩护他
You box him in, he's gonna run.
你逼得越紧 他就越会跑
These marshals are here to take Neal Caffrey
这几位执法官在等着尼尔·卡夫瑞一回来
And he'll work for me in D.C. permanently.
就能让他永远留在华盛顿为我工作了
You understand this is best for everyone, don't you?
你知道这其实对大家都好吧
I do know that he has a good heart.
我只知道 他有一颗善良的心
Do you think Mr. Caffrey is reformed?
你以为卡夫瑞先生已经改过自新了吗
As long as he's on that anklet, we'll never know.
只要他还带着脚环 我们永远无从得知
as long as we treat him like a criminal,
只要我们还视他为罪犯
He'll always think that he is one.
他就会永远以为他真的是
Should Neal Caffrey's sentence be commuted?
尼尔·卡夫瑞应该得到减刑吗
Yes. Neal should be free.
是的 尼尔应该得到自♥由♥
I'm saying Neal should be free.
我认为尼尔应该得到自♥由♥
I can tell you one thing.
有一件事我可以确定
I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.
短时间内我哪里都不会去
Peter, Caffrey's cut his anklet.
彼得 卡夫瑞剪掉了脚环
Neal's gone.
尼尔走了
That person you saw on Roosevelt Island --
你在罗斯福岛见的那个人
Who was it?
是谁
E. Parker, witness protection.
E·帕克尔 正在接受证人保护
When this is over...
这事结束后
I'll tell you everything.
我会把事情全告诉你
Kramer thinks you know more than you're saying.
克雷默认为你知情不报
Until the dust settles, keep your head down,
在这件事情了结之前 保持低调
Close some cases, and forget about Neal Caffrey.
把心思放在案子上 忘了卡夫瑞
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Jones. Hey.
琼斯
What'd you bring me? Workup on another mail fraud.
有什么案子 又是一起邮件诈骗
Foreign lottery?
外国彩票吗
Magazine sweepstakes.
杂♥志♥抽奖活动
Oh, variety -- spice of life.
花样翻新 生活情趣啊
Is this where Caffrey sat?
卡夫瑞以前坐在这里吗
Who's that at Neal's desk?
尼尔桌子旁那人是谁
No idea.
不知道
Well, it looks like he knows you.
看起来他倒是认识你
He's got quite the swagger, doesn't he?
他相当趾高气扬啊 是吧
You didn't blink first, did you?
你比瞪眼没有输给人家吧
No, I didn't.
我才没有
I've been invited to the party.
我被邀请入局了
Peter, this is Agent Kyle Collins.
彼得 这位是凯尔·柯林斯探员
He's with O.I.A.
国际事务办公室
What brings the Office Of International Affairs to White Collar?
什么风把国际事务办公室的吹到精英调查组来
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
It's been six weeks,
都六个星期了
And the bureau hasn't turned up one lead
局里还是没树立起
on its poster boy for reform,
积极变革的金字招牌
Which is why Caffrey needs to be captured
所以卡夫瑞必须缉拿归案
and locked away for a long, long time.
关到他把牢底坐穿
As you're aware, we've got agents
如你所见 我们已派了许多探员
flipping over every mattress Caffrey's ever slept on.
翻遍了卡夫瑞可能的住所
But those other agents aren't Peter Burke.
但他们不是彼得·博尔克
I've given my statements.
我已经陈述过了
Everything I know about Neal is in the file.
我所知道的关于尼尔的事 文件上全有了
Everything that's official, maybe.
官方的也许是全了
But Agent Kramer seems to think
但是克雷默探员似乎认为
that you may have left out the good stuff.
你私藏了好料
Kramer sent you.
克雷默派你来的
You know, he shed quite a bit of light
他直接点明了
on your relationship with Caffrey.
你和卡夫瑞的关系
Agent Collins, if Burke says it's all there,
柯林斯探员 如果博尔克说都全了
it's all there.
那就都全了
"Neal Caffrey has 27 known aliases,
"尼尔·卡夫瑞有27个已知化名
speaks eight languages,
会说八国语言
including conversational Swahili.
包括斯瓦希里语口语
He'd avoid countries with extradition."
他会避开允许引渡的国家"
That's helpful.
这个很有帮助
"He has a weakness for beautiful women and..."
"他的弱点是美丽的女人还有..."
I love this bit of insight.
我爱死了你的洞察力
"He runs."
他会逃
Yes, he does.
没错 正是
Are we done here? No.
说完了吗 没有
Agent Burke, I'm gonna find Neal Caffrey.
博尔克探员 我会找到尼尔·卡夫瑞
And you're gonna help me do it.
而你得帮我
Buenos dias, Rodrigo.
早上好 罗德里戈
Senor Maine!
缅因先生
Esta listo?
准备好了吗
Sí. Senor Maine. Esta listo.
是的 缅因先生 准备好了
That's what I need.
正如我所愿
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you didn't pay for that!
喂 你没付钱
For his papayas, Hector.
他的木瓜钱 赫克托
Oh, thank you, senor.
谢谢你 先生
See you in a little bit, buddy.
一会儿见 小家伙
Okay.
好
Pardoname, usted conoce "Mi velero"?
打扰一下 你会唱"我的帆船"吗
Sí?
会
Sigueme.
跟我来
Buenos dias, Maya.
早上好 玛雅
Oh. Hello, again, new york.
又见面了 纽约仔
"Mi valero."
"我的帆船"
That's the last time I tell you one of my favorites.
上会我告诉你它是我最爱的曲子之一
That almost sounds like regret --
你好像是后悔告诉我了
Something you said you didn't believe in.
你曾说过你从不后悔
After a few caipirinhas, I say a lot of things.
几杯凯彼琳娜下肚 我说的话多了
Oh, your usual table has ears.
你的老位置那儿有人在偷听
Oh, Barry? He's harmless.
你说巴瑞啊 他不碍事
He wants to unionize my servers.
他鼓动我的员工加入工会
Viva Healthcare!
是"生活医疗保健"
More or less harmless.
或许是有点碍事
Say yes to dinner tonight.
答应今晚与我共进晚餐吧
I'm sorry. I have to work.
抱歉 我还有工作要忙
You're the proprietor.
你可是老板
I like you, James. I do.
我喜欢你 詹姆斯 真的
But men like you are trouble.
但是你这种人是个麻烦
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表