剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Byron would be so thrilled to know
拜伦要是知道他的训练服
his training jacket
重出江湖
is back in the game.
肯定很高兴
Are you teaching him to run a cross? Scratch on a dip.
你不会在教他闯空门吧 只是皮毛
With the farmer's pants? Neal wants to run a bird dog.
还穿农作裤 尼尔想策划一次追踪
Oh. He's a Fed.
对哦 他现在是探员了
Can we move on with this?
我们能不谈这个吗
Uh, yes.
好吧
Now, your first task
你的首个任务是
is to drop a bug into Stanzler's jacket
把窃听器放入斯丹兹勒的外套
So your little evil empire friends in the van
这样你那邪恶的朋友们就能
can listen in on him,
趁你笨手笨脚摸进房♥子时
while you fumble through the house.
窃听他的一举一动
Do we need a commentary? Yes.
要你做实时评论吗 必须的
But dropping the bug isn't the hard part.
但放窃听器不难
Retrieving it is -- without jingling the bells.
拿回来才难 不能惊动铃铛
Oh. Again.
再来
All right.
好吧
This is impossible.
这不可能
Understatement is the key.
悄无声息才是关键
These two fingers, like tweezers --
这两根手指 就像镊子
So that the thumb will never touch the mark.
这样大拇指才不会碰到目标
It's gonna take a while.
要找上好一阵子
So tell me, repo...
实话说吧 回收高手
...Why you helping out?
你为什么要帮忙
What's your angle in all this?
你有什么目的
If Adler spent his life searching for something,
如果阿德勒倾尽一生寻找这件东西
that means the payoff's got to be bigger
说明此物的价值远高于
than the billion he's already stolen.
他偷来的亿万资产
That's all?
仅仅如此吗
I like the mystery.
我喜欢神秘事物
I know what it's like to have a lot of questions.
我知道满腹疑问是什么感觉
Really?
真的吗
When I was 13, my older sister ran away
我13岁那年 我姐姐离家出走
And we never heard from her again.
我们就与她失去了联♥系♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
I used to go into her room and just look at her things
我以前常去她屋里翻看她的东西
And hope that something held the key.
希望能找到线索
You know, if there was a book about dancers,
如果有本讲舞者的书
I'd wonder, "Is she a ballerina?"
我就会想 她是不是芭蕾舞演员
Or -- there was a pony poster.
或是 如果有小马驹的海报
So I wondered if she was off on a ranch somewhere.
我就猜她会不会在某个牧场里
And I never found the answers I was looking for.
但我从未发现我要的答案
But...
不过
If we find Adler,
如果我们找到阿德勒
maybe you can have some closure with Kate.
也许你和凯特的事也能有个了结
Last chance, suit. Some of us go to work at night.
最后一次了 探员叔 成败在此一举了
Like this?
像这样吗
You didn't drop the bug. No, I didn't.
你没有放窃听器 我是没有
I decided to practice one more lift.
我决定还是再练次小偷小摸
You've learned all I have to teach you.
我能教的你都学会了
You, Peter Burke, are ready to commit a crime.
彼得·博尔克 准备好大干一票了
Good luck. Thanks
祝你好运 谢了
Looking sharp, Peter. Thank you.
看上去不错啊 彼得 谢了
There's a very good teacher inside that little shiny head of his.
看不出来小叮当还真有两下子
How'd it go at the archives?
档案馆那边进展如何
Great. But it's gonna take a while to find Wagner.
不错 只是要花点时间才能找出瓦格纳
Another late night with Sara, huh?
又和莎拉待到深夜啊
Hey, keep your eye on the prize, okay?
你还是管好自己的事吧
This is serious. Stanzler doesn't mess around.
这很关键 斯丹兹勒可不是省油的灯
Now, remember, backup is 10 seconds away --
记住 后援10秒内就能赶到
You don't give me the "Be careful" Speech.
你别和我说要"注意什么"
I invented the "Be careful" Speech.
这是我的专利
Yeah, but since I'm you, I should give...
但现在我是你 我就该...
You're Neal in the van, and I'm Neal outside the van.
你是车里的尼尔 而我是外头的尼尔
Okay.
好吧
Then go out there and make me look good.
那就出去好好表现 别丢我的人
Neal.
尼尔
Mr. Stanzler.
斯丹兹勒先生
When you get to that master bedroom,
你进入主卧房♥后
look for anything called "Project Edison." Got it.
去找个叫爱迪生计划的东西 明白
My meeting with Luntz will last 20 minutes.
我和鲁兹差不多谈20分钟
You have exactly that to find the video
你在这段时间内找到视频
and find your way back to the Bentley.
再回到宾利车里
20 minutes? Plenty of time.
20分钟 绰绰有余
It better be. Otherwise, you're on your own.
最好这样 不然的话 你自己看着办
Let's go.
走吧
Heads up, guys.
大家注意
I think we're pulling in to Luntz' mansion.
我们现在应该是去鲁兹的房♥子
Out of the vehicle. Headed for the basement door.
我下了车 正朝地下室入口去
Good. We got ears on you.
好 我们能听到你
Wait for me to confirm that.
这句话该由我说
Working on the lock now.
我正在开锁
Okay, we have ears on you.
好 我们能听到你
I'm in.
我进去了
So, tell me about this guy, Wheelock,
这人怎么样 这个韦洛克
Your contact at the power company.
你那个在电力公♥司♥的内应
What else did he say?
他还说了什么
They have budget cuts, fewer controls,
他们预算削减 人手减少
which makes monitoring us that much more difficult.
所以他们就更难监视我们了
3,000 immigrants a week,
一周内三千个移♥民♥
and not one of these files is computerized.
没有一份档案输入了电脑
Well, whoever this Gerhard Wagner is,
不管杰哈德·瓦格纳是什么来头
he has earned my admiration.
我都很佩服他
How's that? He worked the system to his advantage.
怎么说 他充分利用了政♥府♥体制
I mean, one day he was here, and the next -- poof --
一天前还在这 接着啪的一声
He's vanished into the vast bureaucracy --
泯灭在庞大的官僚体系中
Like a German Dave Chappelle.
就像德国版的戴维·夏佩尔[美国喜剧演员]
Did Neal send you to come sit with me?
是尼尔让你来陪我的吗
Uh...No one sends me. I go places.
没人要我来 我自己来的
Of course. My mistake.
当然 我错了
He's not worried about you, if that's what you're implying.
他才没有担心你 你要是这个意思的话
I'm here for obvious reasons.
我来这的原因很明显
Well, of course.
我明白
I mean, it's impossible to deny
我们俩之间的浓情蜜意
This Tracy/Hepburn thing between us.
谁也无法否认
I do want you, Mozzie.
我的确很需要你 蚊子
Please. Control yourself.
喂 你收敛点
I'm here to double the workforce.
我来是多一个人好帮忙
I want to get Adler, too.
我也想找到阿德勒
Oh. I take that as a sign.
我觉得这是个预示
Of what?
预示什么
I'll let you know.
到时告诉你
I'm in the master bedroom.
我进到主卧室了
All right. Check the drawers and cabinets.
好 找一下抽屉和橱柜
People usually hide things where they're easily accessible.
大家都把东西♥藏♥在容易拿到的地方
As Mozzie taught you.
蚊子是这样教你的
I found a safe key. "Centurion."
我找到保险柜钥匙了 写着"百夫长"
Centurion. Look for an in-wall safe.
百夫长 找找看嵌入式保险柜
Mrs. Luntz.
鲁兹太太
Well done, Mr. Luntz.
不错嘛 鲁兹先生
I found the safe.
找到保险柜了
I found the video.
我找到视频了
Copying it now. I'll give the original to Stanzler
正在复♥制♥ 我会把原版给斯丹兹勒
And keep the backup for us.
我们留备份
Guys, listen to this.
大伙注意听
This Chip Wheelock, the guy at E.C.H. --
这个奇普·韦洛克 ECH公♥司♥的那个
That's East Coast Hydroelectric.
东海岸水利电气公♥司♥
What exactly does he know?
他到底知道些什么
He knows he wants in.
他想加入
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表