剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You'll figure it out.
你会想出办法的
I kept everything as you left it.
所有东西都原封未动
Exactly as I left it, I see.
看起来的确是这样
Oh, welcome back.
欢迎回来
I couldn't bear the thought of you at that motel.
我可不能接受你住在小旅馆
Besides, you can't imagine how quiet it is
再说 你根本想象不到你不在
around here without you.
这里有多么冷清
I like a little, uh, excitement now and then.
我有时还是喜欢来点刺♥激♥的
Me too.
我也是
Thank you, June.
谢谢你 琼
Of course.
不用谢
Let's see it.
我们看看吧
There's a lot.
多得很啊
I know.
我知道
This is everything?
这就是所有资料吗
Yeah --
是的
Everything on your search for Kate, Fowler, Mentor.
所有关于凯特 福勒和指导会的资料
Have you heard from Alex?
有艾莱士的消息吗
No.
没有
Since the...explosion, she's been laying low.
爆♥炸♥发生后 她一直低调行事
Can't blame her.
不能怪她
She'll surface.
她会出现的
What about the music box?
八音盒的线索呢
According to the evidence log, the new lady suit --
根据新来的女长官的证物记录
That would be Diana.
那是戴安
Diana logged it into evidence in your New York office
在彼得从福勒手中拿回八音盒之后
after Peter recovered it from Fowler.
戴安将其登记为证物 并放置于纽约办公室
I want to see if it's still there.
我想看看八音盒还在不在
Whoever blew up the plane wants that box.
炸毁飞机的幕后黑手很想要那个盒子
They're not gonna let it sit
他们可不会这么安分
around in an evidence locker collecting dust.
任其被放在证物室里积灰
We find the person who wants the box,
我们找到想要那盒子的人
we find who killed kate.
就能找出杀死凯特的凶手
The Architect.
建筑师
That's an excellent sobriquet.
这个绰号♥起的真不错
Is this your first case back?
是你回归后的第一个案子吗
Yeah.
是的
I need a new nickname.
我也想要个新绰号♥
Mozzie's not cutting it anymore?
蚊子还不够好吗
What about, um, the question,
叫"疑问人"怎么样
or perhaps the skeptic?
或是叫"怀疑者"
Con man?
"诈骗师"
The -- The Architect -- he's a bank robber?
建筑师 他是个银行劫匪吗
A good one. Since when are you concerned with FBI cases?
厉害 你怎么开始关心调查局的案子了
Uh, since you started spiraling into the dark place.
你这不投靠了他们嘛
And, as you may remember,
你也应该记得
I have colluded on a bank heist or two in my day.
以前我也有参与过银行劫案
Come on. What do we got?
来吧 都有什么线索
All right.
好吧
Three clean jobs in five years,
五年内三起完美劫案
no trail, no evidence.
没有任何痕迹和证据残留
All we have are these business cards.
唯一的线索就是工作名片
Embossed -- very classy.
浮雕印刷 经典
What do you make of the "A"?
字母"A"你看着熟悉吗
I don't recognize the typeface.
我认不出是哪种字体
Forensics doesn't either.
鉴证人员也一无所获
Hmm. Custom font.
正面是定制的
That speaks to a high degree of hubris.
看来这个人相当自大啊
Mm-hmm. What do you think?
你的看法是什么
The elongated slant -- it could be a cyrillic influence.
这个拉长的笔画 看起来和斯拉夫字母很像
A bit of russian?
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥有关吗
If you left a calling card, how would you sign it?
如果你留下一张名片 你会怎么签名
I would never leave a card. It's way too brazen. Would you?
我根本就不会留名片 太无礼了 你会吗
Of course you would.
你当然会
The better question is, if you were him,
更有价值的问题是 如果你是他
what card would you leave?
你会留下什么样的名片
Morning.
早上好
I found something on the card.
我找到名片的线索了
I'll take obscure Russian painters for a thousand.
我想这种晦涩流派的俄♥罗♥斯♥画家得有一千多位吧
The "A" has a definite cyrillic influence.
字母"A"绝对和斯拉夫字母有关
Well, our tech guys already cracked that one.
我们的技术人员已经发现这个了
If The Architect is a mad Russian,
如果建筑师是个疯狂的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
that doesn't narrow down our list of possibles.
可没有缩小嫌疑人的范围
Not a Russian, but a fan of Russian paintings.
不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 只是俄♥罗♥斯♥绘画的死忠
Ivan Aivazovsky --
伊万·艾瓦佐夫斯基
Look at his signature.
看看他的签名
Ohh, look at that.
太好了
Got it.
找到了
Look at you two working together.
你们两个合作很愉快嘛
Look at that teamwork.
团队合作就是好
We dug up every auction in the last two years
我们调查了近两年的拍卖♥♥会
to see who's been bidding on Aivazovskys.
看看是谁在竞拍艾瓦佐夫斯基的作品
Excellent, but that's a pretty thick list.
太棒了 但是这名单人也不少
What if we cross-referenced people
我们应该把涉及达拉斯
with a business connection in Dallas, Chicago, and --
芝加哥的生意与这份名单交叉比对
Right here.
就在这儿
Yeah, the list gets shorter.
看吧 名单变短了
One name -- Edward Walker.
只剩一个人 爱德华·沃克
Let's go have a visit. Let's do it.
我们去会会他吧 走吧
Good work.
干得好
Good work.
干得好
Mr. Walker, these gentlemen are with the FBI.
沃克先生 这两位男士是联邦调查局的
Well, if you're here to give me a ticket
要是你们是为我往哈德逊河
for hitting golf balls into the hudson river,
却打高尔夫球开罚单的话
I'll have to write you a check.
我就不得不给你们写张支票了
Whitney, get my checkbook, would you?
惠妮 把我的支票薄拿来 好吗
The bureau doesn't give tickets.
调查局不开罚单
Well, in that case, Whitney,
那样的话 惠妮
get my golf permit, will you?
把我的高尔夫许可证拿来 好吗
I'm Special Agent Peter Burke.
我是联邦调查局探员彼得·博尔克
This is my consultant, Neal Caffrey.
这位是我的顾问 尼尔·卡夫瑞
What do you consult on, Mr. Caffrey?
你提供什么帮助 卡夫瑞先生
Investigations that involve my areas of expertise.
涉及我专长的调查
What areas are those?
哪方面的专长
It's a long list.
他的专长多着呢
Here, try a swing.
上来 试一试
No, thanks.
不 谢了
When was the last time you got a chance
在世界之巅把高尔夫球
to hit a golf ball off the top of the world?
打出去的机会可不多哟
Oh, okay.
好吧
You recognize this?
你认得这个吗
Oh, I'm not an architect.
我可不是建筑师
No, you're just a hedge-fund manager
是啊 你不过是个游手好闲的
with too much time on his hands.
对冲基金的经理人
Well, having a hobby is not illegal, is it?
有点爱好不算犯法吧
Depends on the hobby.
取决于什么爱好了
Is there something specific
你有什么需要我
I can help you with, Agent Burke?
帮忙的吗 博尔克探员
Contemporary Russian art. Got any Aivazovskys?
现代俄♥罗♥斯♥艺术 你有艾瓦佐夫斯基的作品吗
Three. You thinking about stealing one?
三幅 你想要偷一幅吗
It's that device on your ankle.
你脚踝的那个装置
Ooh, you must've been some kind of criminal
你肯定是因为干了坏事
for the FBI to want to keep you so close.
联邦调查局才会把你留在身边
I was.
的确是
Ooh, you sliced that one over into the Chelsea pier.
球被你打到切尔西码头那边了
You know, my permit doesn't cover that.
要知道 我的许可不包括那里
I understand you have offices
据我了解 你在达拉斯
in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston.
芝加哥和波士顿都有办公室
I have offices in most major cities around the world.
我在全世界主要城市都有办公室
Could you tell me where you were
你能告诉我去年
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表