剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You know, I thought
我觉得
I should participate in my own copyright infringement.
既然侵犯的是我的版权 那我至少得插一脚
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's a little green
自己没两把刷子
to rip off someone's con unless you improve it.
就随便模仿别人的诈骗手法 这也太嫩了
You and your kids could use a little tutoring.
需要有人跟给你和你的学生指点迷津
I'm sorry. I-I don't know what you're talking about.
抱歉 我不知道您在说什么
The Thayer theft.
那个偷塞叶画的窃贼
Hey, don't get me wrong, man. I'm flattered.
别误会 我相当受宠若惊
But, uh... I'd like to be cut in.
但是 我也想入伙
You know, I did lay the groundwork.
你们的计划还不是建立在我的手法上
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you,
抱歉要让您失望了
but I'm a professor who teaches crime.
不过我只是个教犯罪学的教授
I don't go out there and commit them.
我绝对不会把书本上的东西赋予实践
Okay.
好吧
Mr. Caffrey...
卡夫瑞先生
Um, I get together with a group of students after class.
下课后我会和一些学生聚一聚
Yeah, you got some bright kids in here.
有些学生真的很聪明
Yeah, there's a few of them.
对啊 有一小部分人
We go to a bar called the globe, around the corner.
我们会一起去一家叫世界的酒吧 就在街角
Be thrilled if you would join us.
如果您能来的话就太好了
The globe? Yeah.
世界酒吧 对
I'll think about that.
我会考虑的
I think you might find it interesting.
您一定会觉得很有趣
Have a great day.
祝你愉快
Thank you. And thanks again.
谢谢 再次感谢您的授课
Thank you.
谢谢你
So the FBI had nothing to with it?
就是说和联邦调查局没关系了
Oh, they'd like to take credit for it,
他们倒是喜欢往自己脸上贴金
but essentially, I turned myself in.
不过基本上来说 我是自首的
Think we've heard enough.
听这些就够了
Suddenly I don't feel bad about telling you this.
忽然 我能下狠心告诉你这些消息了
You're not the only person they've been copying. What?
被模仿的可不只你一个 我去
Seems those who can also teach.
看来这次是"能者做 且能者教也"
We cross-checked all of the crimes
我们反复确认了奥斯华教授
on professor Oswald's syllabi
十年前开始任教之后
since he started teaching 10 years ago.
所有教学大纲上的犯罪手法介绍
We suspect he counterfeited a bank note last year,
我们怀疑他去年造了一张假♥钞♥
forged an Emerson letter, and smuggled egyptian artifacts.
伪造了爱默生的信件 还偷运了埃及工艺品
He copied Tokley-Perry?
他还模仿了托利·佩里
Well, felony by proxy -- you got to give him credit.
侵犯代理权罪 这点还真值得称赞
We also think that he might have stolen
我们认为他还可能偷了
Matisse's "View of saint-tropez."
马蒂斯的"圣特罗佩美景"
Matisse? That's a serious payday.
马蒂斯 今天真是收获不少啊
Unfortunately, this is all speculation.
可惜的是 这些都只是推测
Oswald is taking advantage of his students,
奥斯华在利用他的学生犯案
and Justin is going to go down for this
贾斯汀也难逃一劫
unless we can prove it wasn't him.
除非我们能证明他是清白的
Well, we have one card left.
我们还有一招
We know about the Thayer. Oswald's hiding it somewhere.
我们知道塞叶的画 奥斯华把它藏起来了
He's not gonna give it up soon.
近期他不会脱手的
Interpol found the fences who sold the forgeries abroad.
国际刑♥警♥发现出♥售♥赝品的销赃人出国了
They know they're being watched. They're out of play.
他们知道自己被盯上了 所以避风头去了
So he'll need a local fence.
所以他需要个本地的销赃犯
You have something in mind? Maybe.
你有什么办法吗 算是吧
What's the FBI's policy for drinking on the job?
联调局对上班时间喝酒有啥政策吗
Good.
厉害
Okay, show us something else.
好啦 再变一个
Bet you another $20
再赌20块
I can drink this shot without touching that hat.
我能不碰帽子 喝掉这杯酒
You're on.
行啊
Done. You didn't drink it.
搞定 你没喝啊
Done.
喝啦
That's not fair!
你使诈
Oh, I didn't say it was fair.
我可没说要老实
I said I could drink it without touching the hat.
我说 我不碰帽子 就能喝掉酒
I'm only mildly impressed.
我还没五体投地呢
This is all small-time.
这都是小把戏
You guys, uh... you want something bigger?
你们想看大把戏么
Manny, I think I saw a $50 in your wallet. Can I have it?
曼尼 你钱包多半有张五十 给我好吗
Why?
你怎么知道
You're paying with $100s, Manny. I don't think you'll miss it.
你付的都是大票子 肯定找了你50块
Just give him the $50.
就给他嘛
Hey, where's my wallet?
我钱包哪去了
How did you do that?
你怎么拿到的
Always make your lifts with two fingers.
两指夹起小钱包
That way your thumb doesn't bump up against the mark.
拇指不戳冤大头
Tell me something I don't know.
说点新鲜的
And never, never think
千万千万别以为
you're the smartest guy in the room.
这屋里你最牛
Unless you're the smartest guy in the room.
除非你确实牛
Oh, uh, you want to keep your place in that deck?
想控牌数吗
Keep the tip of your little finger in the brief.
记得用小指尖卡住
I think I know what I'm doing.
我自己有数
Want to put some money on that?
来赌赌看么
Sure.
行啊
Who's the mark?
找谁玩
That's my $50.
那五十块是我的哎
How about her?
那妞怎么样
Hi, I'm Eric.
你好 我叫埃里克
Alex. Nice to meet you.
我叫艾莱士 幸会
Alex, pick a card.
艾莱士 抽张牌吧
This looks like fun.
这好像挺好玩
So, put it back on top and cut it for me, would you?
放回顶上 再切个牌 好吗
Okay.
好了
Okay, now, the card I stop at is gonna be yours.
好的 我发到你那张牌就会停下
He doesn't think it will be.
他可不信你行
He's wrong.
那他错了
200 bucks says he's right.
我赌他对 二百块
No. I can't take your money.
不 我不能拿你的钱
Why not? You can't make bets with girls?
怎么 看不起女生吗
And that's your card.
这就是你那张牌
And, no, it's not.
不是
Well, that was supposed to be your card.
应该就是啊
Now, I guess he was right.
大概他是对的
Sorry.
对不起啦
I believe this is her card, Eric.
这是她那张牌吧 埃里克
She and Caffrey played you.
她和卡夫瑞联手耍你来着
She's his, uh, "inside man," if you will.
这么说吧 她是"线人"
Nice catch.
眼神不错
Look, we weren't gonna take your money.
我们没想骗你钱
Yeah, right. Check your pocket.
是么 摸摸口袋
I guess the lesson here is never con a con man.
这告诉我们 别想骗过骗子
I think we all know what the lesson is for today, don't we, Eric?
大家都受教了 对吧 埃里克
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I'm not the smartest guy in the room.
对对对 最牛的不是我
Congratulations. You humbled him.
恭喜你 教训了他
That's not easy to do.
这可不容易
I'm, uh, Professor George Oswald.
你好 我是乔治·奥斯华教授
Alex Hunter. Hi.
她叫艾莱士·亨特 你好
What do you do besides card tricks?
除了玩牌 你还会什么呢
She's in the moving business.
她算是 自♥由♥职业
Well, nice to meet you.
那幸会了
If you want to join us for a drink,
来喝酒吧
the next round is on Eric.
下一轮埃里克请
Nice to meet you. Be right there.
幸会 我就来
Thank you for backing me up in there.
谢谢你帮我忙
Mozzie tells me to come to the bar because you have a plan
蚊子说你有计划 我才来这酒吧
and now I'm out 200 bucks and you're dropping my name.
现在我丢了二百块 你还捅了我名字
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
No.
不信
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表