剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Mozzie had a goatee?
蚊子留山羊胡
Well, only to distract from his toupee.
没错 只是为了掩饰他的假发
Oh, we talked.
然后我们聊了起来
Moz told me about his Detroit days.
蚊子和我讲了他在底特律的日子
He'd been running street cons since he was a kid.
他从小就在街头坑蒙拐骗
Mm. Notice my lack of surprise.
再一次意料之中
What does any of this have to do with Adler?
这些事到底和阿德勒有什么关系
Well, he's the reason Mozzie found me.
就是因为他 蚊子才找到我
These forgeries are exquisite.
这些赝品实在太绝了
Who says it's a forgery?
谁告诉你这是赝品了
Uh, given your living conditions, I do.
呃 就你那落魄的小样 我一眼就看出来了
How did you match the tricolor seal?
三色印♥章♥是怎么匹配的
Just eyeballed it.
照着临摹呗
By eye? Mmhmm.
就凭肉眼看 正是
Huh. You are very talented, kid.
你小子真是天赋过人
With you as my partner,
有你做搭档
we could move way beyond the street hustle.
我们可以比街头行骗高阶得多
What did you have in mind?
你有什么主意
A long con,
放长线钓大鱼
which, if executed properly,
如果能顺利实施
would enable us to purchase and retire
够你我隐退江湖
on neighboring temperate-zone islands in a mere six months.
到附近的温带岛屿逍遥小半年
I just got to this city, and I'm too young to retire.
我刚搬到纽约 不急着隐退
I'm talking about summiting the Everest of swindles.
我是说这个局将成为巅峰神作
Who's the mark?
目标是谁
Vincent Adler?
文森特·阿德勒
Yeah.
没错
Now this is getting good.
热场结束进入正题了
That's the first time I heard Adler's name.
那是我头一次听说阿德勒的大名
What?
傻笑啥
Those bonds -- that's the first time I'd come across you.
那些债券 也是我头一次邂逅你的大作
Really? Mmhmm.
真假 没错
Tell me.
讲讲
You're stalling.
你想转移话题
No, I'm not. Come on.
才没有 讲嘛
We got -- we got a long time until sunrise.
我们要在一起耗一整夜
We got plenty of beer and...this. So tell me.
有充足的啤酒 和这玩意儿 快讲吧
Did you have to fight to take my case?
我的案子有没有让你争得头破血流
Yeah. It was a real tug-of-war.
可不是 好一场腥风血雨
Here's another one for you, Peter.
这个也归你了 彼得
Stop hoarding all the new cases, Burke.
别垄断所有新案 博尔克
Bond forgery sent over from NYPD.
纽约警局送来的债券伪造案
Two phony Atlantic Incorporated bonds in six months.
半年内出现了两张仿造的大西洋公♥司♥债券
What? You want it?
如何 要不
Two in half a year? Mmhmm.
半年才两张 是啊
Atlantics have never been forged.
伪造大西洋债券这还是头一遭
I'll pass.
我算了
All right.
好吧
Wow. This is quality work.
这手艺真赞
Mm, so is my kid's drawing on the fridge.
我儿子贴冰箱上的涂鸦也不错
He's all yours.
带他走我没意见
Okay.
行啊
I think this guy has a future.
我看这小子前途无量
What was my nickname?
你给我起了什么昵称
What?
啥
Come on. Every case gets a nickname.
别装 每个案子都有昵称
Hagen was the dutchman before you I.D.'d him.
你查出哈根身份前叫他荷兰人
What was my nickname? Oh, don't recall.
我昵称是什么 啥来着...忘了
Oh, that's too bad.
那可太不幸了
Well, the sooner you remember, the sooner we can move on.
不爆昵称就没有新料
James Bonds.
詹姆斯·仿德
Bonds.
仿德啊[与债券谐音]
James Bonds. James Bonds.
詹姆斯·仿德 詹姆斯·仿德
Yes, yes.
就是这个
Would you like another beer? Yeah.
再来瓶啤酒 好
Shaken, not stirred?
只摇不搅[邦德的饮酒方式]
Oh, see, I knew it was a mistake telling you.
你看吧 早知道不该告诉你
Believe me, yours was just one file
说实话 你的案子只不过
in a giant stack of cases.
被堆在一大摞案卷里而已
yeah.
是嘛
But it was on top.
摆在最上边就是最高优先级
You weren't that good.
你那时还没这么牛
This guy's good.
真是个牛人
Honey, come on -- are we gonna put this away,
亲爱的 这些能不能先收到一边
or is that our new coffee table?
要不咱就用它当茶几♥吧♥
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉抱歉
What about this one is getting under your skin?
这个让你欲罢不能的家伙是谁
You really want to hear about this?
你真想知道吗
Well, of course, always. All right.
当然 好吧
Satchmo!
沙奇摩
He's tampering with federal evidence.
咱儿子这可是篡改证据
Wow. That's a forgery?
这是仿造的吗
The seal, the signature, the security strip.
印♥章♥ 签名 防伪条纹
See, most forgers are only experts at one aspect.
大部分伪造者只精通一样
The man who forged this bond is capable of bigger things.
可这家伙能耐大得多
He can do it all.
他是十项全能
Well, so can you.
你也一样
Lose the 'stache?
不喜欢这胡子
Yeah, sorry, Magnum. I still love you.
抱歉 马里奥 我还是爱你的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Satchmo -- Elizabeth named him?
沙奇摩[歌♥手名] 伊丽莎白取的名字
How do you know I didn't?
你怎么知道不是我
Well, Elizabeth likes old jazz.
伊丽莎白喜欢怀旧爵士乐
You don't.
你可没这品味
Don't forget I knew a fair amount about you before it was over.
别忘了 你的底我也摸得一清二楚
Hmm. Know thine enemy.
知彼...
Know thyself, and you will win a hundred battles.
...知己 百战不殆
Mozzie's influence?
受蚊子熏陶
Big student of history.
我是历史控
Tell me how you went after Adler.
说说你们怎么钓的阿德勒
He was a big fish.
他是条大鱼
There he is, our white whale.
我们的大白鲸就在那儿
What did you find out about him?
挖到他什么资料
Well, he's the C.E.O. of Adler Financial Management,
他是阿德勒财务管理公♥司♥的执行总裁
and he runs their top hedge fund.
他负责公♥司♥几支招牌对冲基金
Good. What'd he bring in?
很好 他给公♥司♥赚了多少
I don't know.
不知道
Never say that. Know everything.
这是禁语 你得掌握一切
Adler made $150 million last year,
阿德勒去年赚了一亿五千万
Up 8% from the prior year.
比前年涨了八个点
Know thine enemy, and you will win -- Sun Tzu.
知彼知己百战不殆 孙子兵法
All right. What's the con?
好吧 怎么下手
Well, Adler routes a hefty percentage of his profits
阿德勒每半年会把大部分收入
into an account in the Caymans every six months.
打入开曼群岛的一个账户
Taxfree? Exactly.
为了避税 上道儿
All we need to reroute his next wire transfer
要将他下一笔电汇转入我们账户
is two pieces of information --
只需要两个信息
Account number and password.
账号♥ 还有密♥码♥
That's where you come in.
这就得靠你了
Where does he keep it --
他存哪儿了
personal safe, deposit box?
私人保险柜 银行保险箱
In his head.
他背下来了
He's too smart to keep it anywhere else.
这么聪明的人不可能存其它地方
I can't just walk up and ask him for it.
我总不能直接走过去问吧
That's impossible.
这是不可能的任务
A wise man once said it's fun to do the impossible.
有位智者说过 挑战极限其乐无穷
Bertrand Russell? Walt Disney.
伯特兰·罗素 沃特·迪士尼
You should read more.
多读点书吧
Our clock is five months.
我们有五个月时间
You'll ingratiate yourself, become a trusted friend,
你要去讨他欢心 骗取信任
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表