剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I told her at some point you'd say we need more evidence.
我保证你迟早会说一句"需要更多证据"
We do.
的确如此
And we still don't have the bonds.
我们还是没查到债券的下落
What if we could kill two birds, so to speak.
不如我们一石二鸟
Make Halbridge admit he's Steve Price
让赫布里奇不打自招
And reveal the bonds?
自己暴露债券的下落
Great. What's the plan?
赞 什么计划
How would you feel about coming back from the dead?
让你死而复生怎么样
This was what you found underneath one of my buildings?
这是在我其中一栋大楼地底下发现的吗
It is. How did they die?
没错 死因是什么
We think it was murder.
我们认为是谋杀
Unfortunate. Mmhmm.
真不幸 嗯哼
Have you had any luck identifying it?
确认身份了吗
Not yet.
还没有
We'll know more when the lab work comes back,
还得等待实验室的化验结果
Which takes weeks with older remains like this.
所以再过几周才能知道这具干尸的身份
I was hoping that you might be able to help us.
希望你能帮到我们
Uh, I bought the building 20 years ago.
我在二十年前买♥♥下这栋房♥子
It's before my time.
那是之前的事了
There is one thing you might be able to help us with.
我们还有其它事找你帮忙
I assume you recognize this woman.
我想你也认识这个女人吧
Do I? You should.
是吗 当然
Sara Ellis.
莎拉·埃利斯
Insurance investigator working with Sterling Bosch.
斯博公♥司♥的保险调查员
She was investigating you concerning stolen bearer bonds.
正在调查你涉嫌的一起债券盗窃案
Ah, yes.
啊 对
I read about her recent misfortune.
我听说了她遭遇不幸
What did she, uh, have to do with this?
她生前所做与我有何关系
Does. Present tense.
是现在 不是生前
This photo was taken yesterday.
这张照片是昨天拍的
It appears she's alive.
看来她还活着
Her death was faked.
她的死是假象
Why would she do that?
她为何要这么做
I don't know.
不知道
But she was the one who tipped us off about the body.
但正是她透露给我们尸体的信息
We think that she's working with this man.
我们觉得她和这男人是一伙的
You know him? What's his name?
你认识他吗 他叫什么
Steve Price.
斯蒂夫·普莱斯
That may be an alias. We're not sure.
这或许是他的化名 现在还不确定
Does the name ring a bell?
对这名字有印象吗
Steve Price...
斯蒂夫·普莱斯
No.
没有
Well, we think these two might be targeting you in some way.
我觉得这两人似乎是冲着你来的
If something comes up, please let me know.
要是有什么情况 请通知我们
We're here to help.
我们会提供帮助
Thank you. You're welcome.
多谢 不客气
Keep those photos.
照片你留着吧
I will.
好
Nico, get in here.
尼科 快进来
You're getting better at planting bugs than Caffrey.
你偷放窃听器的技术要超过卡夫瑞了呀
He's talking?
他全露馅了吗
Yup.
没错
He played me. They both played me.
他耍了我 他们联手耍了我
How did they know about the body
他们怎么会知道尸体的事
I don't know, but they know who I am.
我不知道 但他们知道了我的身份
Oh, it's time to move.
得转移了
Got him.
逮到他了
Did it work? It worked. Wine, please.
成功了吗 当然 上酒
Bringing Sara back from the dead was brilliant.
让莎拉起死回生这招真绝
Sterling Bosch released the mail?
斯博公♥司♥寄出来了吗
You had a very specific Syrah here that I wanted to try,
你这明明有瓶特质希拉酒 我一直很想尝尝
But it's gone missing.
怎么不见了呢
I drank it. The pinot is fine.
我喝了 酿得真不错
Moz, the mail.
蚊子 邮件呢
Yes, they released it.
对 他们寄出来了
The package from the F.A.A.
联邦航♥空♥局的包裹
Containing the cockpit voice recording
里面有驾驶舱的录音
Is now sitting amidst a pile of envelopes on her desk.
现正在她书桌上和其它一堆信封躺在一起呢
Or so I was told by a very perky assistant.
还是一位活泼可爱的助理告诉我的
Good.
好极了
So, how are you gonna get it from her?
那你准备怎么拿过来
Well, if we take Halbridge down,
要是我们破了此案
The first thing Sara's gonna want to do
莎拉肯定第一时间
Is get out of that FBI building.
离开联调局的大楼
An impulse I understand.
深有同感
Sterling Bosch is on the way home.
而斯博公♥司♥的邮件正在路上
Think she'll stop and pick up her mail?
你觉得她会顺道过去取吗
Yeah, she's a workaholic, and everybody likes mail.
当然 她是个工作狂 邮件的话最方便了
This is true.
此话不假
To the unopened package
为那未开封的包裹中
And the tantalizing mystery it contains.
隐藏着的诱人秘密干一杯
You want me to steal it? She has a gun.
你要我去偷吗 她可有枪呐
Is it still pointing at you?
她还拿枪指着你吗
No, I think I've convinced
不了 我想她应该相信
her I'm not trying to kill her anymore.
我不会再想法子杀她了
Well, you are a charmer.
好吧 你真是魅力难当
I think I've got a plan that's a little less illegal
我想到个主意 比擅闯民宅轻点
Than breaking and entering.
但也有点小小的不合法
What do you need? A car.
有何需要 一辆车
You don't drive. I don't drive often.
你又不开车 不常开罢了
Do you think the lady will accept a ride from you?
你觉得她会答应搭你的车吗
Beats packing everything into a cab.
总比大包小包打的来的方便
I drink to your charm, sir.
为你的魅力干杯呐 万人迷
Did you get everything you need?
东西都带齐了吗
Yes, I did. Thank you, mr. Price.
是的 谢谢 普莱斯先生
Of course.
不客气
Steve Price?
斯蒂夫·普莱斯
FBI.
联邦调查局
Did this man just remove something
他是不是刚从保险箱里取了东西
from a security box belonging to Steve Price?
而那保险箱属于斯蒂夫·普莱斯
Yes.
是的
Can I see some I.D.?
请出示证件
I think you'll find everything's in order.
我想你一定是多虑了
Excuse me.
失陪
Where you headed, Steve?
你去哪儿呢 斯蒂夫
You're under arrest for the murder of Edgar Halbridge.
你被捕了 罪名是谋杀艾加·赫布里奇
I wonder what's in here.
这里面什么宝贝呢
Huh. Goldfish.
哎呀 招财鱼[债卷上印有金鱼]
These are pretty.
真不错
They got them.
他们逮住他了
Thank god.
感谢上帝
I can finally take a shower that doesn't involve a sink.
终于能好好冲把淋了
For some reason, I imagined the FBI had showers
不知怎的 我总想象着这大楼里
somewhere in the building.
某个地方有淋浴房♥
It's funny how we have these mental images
真有意思
that don't always match reality.
人们幻想总是不切实际
Get me a cab.
帮我叫辆车
I'm headed that way.
我自有办法
You have a car now?
你现在有车了吗
Which agent's ride are you about to steal?
偷的哪家探员的坐骑啊
Borrow.
借的啦
I'll leave a note and everything.
我留了字条的 保证规矩
I'll get the raphael. Yes.
拉斐尔的画我来拿 好吧
Don't want you to forget it.
可不想你忘拿了
You don't pack light, do you?
你去哪儿都这么多行李吗
Found a gun on the driver.
在司机身上发现一把枪
Any luck on the suitcase with the gun they gave Neal?
他们给尼尔的那把枪有下落吗
Nothing. Maybe they dumped it.
没有 也许被他们扔了
Keep looking. Okay.
继续找 明白
Where's mr. Black?
布莱克先生呢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表