剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Well, he's not a complainer.
他不喜欢怨天尤人
Okay, what is this about?
到底怎么回事
A music box?
八音盒
Open it up, it plays a little tune.
打开盖就响音乐
Ballerina goes around on top?
上头还有跳舞小人的那玩意吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
This one's a little more special.
不过比那要特殊一点
It damn well better be.
我就说不能这么幼稚吧
It belonged to Catherine the Great.
原本属于叶卡捷琳娜女皇
I thought you stole it.
我以为你偷了它
So did a lot of people.
不少人都这么想
It's worth a lot of money, isn't it? Yeah.
很值钱吧 对
But more importantly, it contains a code.
但更重要的是 它包含一个密♥码♥
A code to what?
什么密♥码♥
We don't know yet.
还不清楚
Mozzie's working on it. Mozzie?
蚊子正想办法 蚊子
We need to figure it out before they do.
我们得赶在他们之前弄清楚
Who's "they"?
"他们"是谁
Larssen's working for someone,
拉尔森替某人卖♥♥命
someone very powerful and very connected.
此人♥权♥势非凡 耳目众多
Clinton, what I'm asking you to do
克♥林♥顿♥ 我请你帮的这个忙
isn't sanctioned by the bureau, and it's very dangerous.
并未经过局里批准 也非常危险
You can walk away right now, no questions asked.
你可以马上离开 我什么都不问
I'm on your team, Peter.
我是你手下 彼得
I'll back your play.
我来做你的后盾
Anything to get out of that van.
只要别让我蹲那破车里啥都行
So you need me to help you take down Larssen?
你希望我帮忙拉拉尔森下马
You don't have to go anywhere near this.
你不必牵扯过多
Our FBI access has been cut off.
我们不能再用联调局的设备
We... we need some equipment.
所以我们...我们需要设备
Oh, so it's just my equipment you need
就是说 想把凶手绳之以法
to take down a murderer and save Peter's career.
挽回彼得的事业 你就只需要我的设备而已
Yeah.
对
And...I'll owe you one.
还有...我欠你个人情
My equipment goes where I go.
我的设备在哪儿 我人就在哪儿
Does that mean you're in?
你是说你也想加入
Now, what kind of wife doesn't support her husband?
一个成功男人的背后必须有个贤妻啊
I'm in, junior.
算我一份 小弗
Retired. Out of the business.
我退休了 不干活儿了
Mozzie, I am not here to recruit you.
蚊子 我不是来劝你重操旧业
I am just here to give you your care package.
我只是来给你送爱心包裹
Oh! Excellent!
太棒了
You know, they do wash the glasses here.
知道吗 这里确实洗玻璃
Oh, yeah.
说得对
Next you'll tell me that Paul McCartney
接下来你该跟我说1966年
wasn't replaced by a lookalike in 1966.
保罗·麦卡特尼其实没死了吧
How do they plan on catching Larssen?
追捕拉尔森的计划进行怎样了
Oh, they'll figure it out.
他们自己会解决
Honey, you need your rest.
亲爱的 你需要休息
And, hey, you, uh, you might actually like retirement.
保不准你会很享受退休
What?
怎么了
Why are you helping us?
你为什么要帮我们
I like having Neal Caffrey owe me one.
让尼尔·卡夫瑞欠我人情 感觉很爽
You're fun to work with.
跟你合作很有意思
I like getting inside your head.
我喜欢你的奇思妙想
So I'm research?
我算是你的研究项目
Something like that.
差不多吧
From Larssen's interrogation,
我从拉尔森的审问里
there are 99 words that you can use.
提取了99个可用字
If you stick to these,
只要不超出这个范围
the computer converts them to Larssen's voice.
电脑就能把你的声音转化成拉尔森的
"Not over the phone".
电♥话♥里谈不方便
"Too dangerous".
太危险了
"Not over the phone".
电♥话♥里谈不方便
"Too dangerous".
太危险了
Oh. Watch your sibilance.
注意你的齿擦音
Easy on the s's.
s的发音再放松些
Okay.
好吧
Too dangerous.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
太危险了
Much better.
好多了
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
'kay.
嗯
Do you want to prank-call Peter?
想不想打电♥话♥整下彼得
Absolutely. Okay.
当然啊 好
Right now. Let's do it.
就现在 打吧打吧
The little guy's not coming?
那小个子不来吗
I sent my best operative to get him.
我已经派我最出色的员工去接他了
I know you're all surprised to see me.
我知道见到我你们都很惊讶
Not one of you is surprised to see me.
你们就没一个人惊着么
Amateur.
外行啊
Nicely played, Mrs. Suit.
挺厉害啊 探员夫人
Good luck with your little con.
祝你们的小骗局进展顺利
It's not a con!
不是骗局啦
Well, technically, it is a con.
这个嘛 严格来说确实是
It's a sting.
这叫圈套
Yeah, but a sting's another word for --
是啊 不过圈套的另一个说法就是...
Okay, let's start the sting.
好嘞 我们开始设计圈套吧
Let me start by saying we have limited resources
先说好了 我们资源有限
and no other backup.
而且没有其他支援
The six of us are all we have.
只有我们六个人
The Burke six. I like it.
拯救猫咪六人组 我喜欢
I appreciate you guys being here.
我很感激你们能来帮我
All right, here's the deal --
好吧 是这样的...
Larssen is using our Prince Bilal as a smuggler.
拉尔森在利用比拉尔王子帮他走私
We're gonna spook Bilal into contacting Larssen.
我们要吓吓比拉尔 让他惊慌之下联♥系♥拉尔森
And Larssen is going to tell Bilal to make the delivery to us.
拉尔森就会告诉比拉尔把货交给我们
How's that?
如何办到
Oh, I'm glad you asked.
真高兴你问了
Every day, Bilal takes a regular route
每天比拉尔从家里去游艇俱乐部
from his apartment to the yacht club.
走的路线都是同一条
Diana, you're gonna flash your badge
戴安 你要对他表明身份
and scare him into making a call to Larssen.
把他吓到去给拉尔森打电♥话♥
I can scare him. I know.
我肯定能吓着他 我知道
You're gonna do it in front of this phone booth.
你要在这个公用电♥话♥亭前截住他
Jones, you'll install a transmitter
琼斯 你要去装个发射机
which will reroute any call that he makes to us.
这样所有他打的电♥话♥都会转线到我们这
Yeah, but nobody uses pay phones in New York anymore.
可是纽约已经没人用公用电♥话♥了
Agreed.
说得对
Mozzie, do you still have your cellphone scrambler?
蚊子 你的手♥机♥扰频器还在吗
Russian surplus with a two-block radius.
俄♥国♥货 半径范围两个街区
But it's cumbersome.
可那个很重
Plus, it needs to be hidden
而且 要把它藏在一个
in something that's motorized with a power source.
靠电源来机动化的东西里
That's where I come in.
这就轮到我出马了
Very good, ironside.
很好 轮椅英雄
Thank you.
谢谢
We knock out his cell,
我们干扰他的手♥机♥
force him to make the call on our pay phone.
逼他用我们动过手脚的公用电♥话♥
He's gonna know it's not Larssen on the other end.
可电♥话♥打过来 他一听就知道不是拉尔森
That's where Sara comes in.
所以这就需要莎拉帮忙
We're using her voice-modulation software.
我们要用她的变声软件
Oh, that stuff never works.
那破玩意从来就不管用
Well, the software that's legal in the U.S. doesn't.
你说的是那些在美国合法的软件
Oh. A lady who colors outside the lines.
哎呀呀 真是位淘气的女士
Once we catch Bilal smuggling red-handed,
一旦我们在比拉尔走私时抓他个现行
we flip him on Larssen.
我们就用他引出拉尔森
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等会等会
A true con gets you everything you want.
一个真正的骗局能让你达到一切目的
Suit, once this is all finished,
猫咪警探 等这一切结束了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表